Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - X-Vlad - 03-21-2007

Transmit to: Lt-Commander Totenkopt
Comm ID: Lieutenant Eugen Weise

Sir, I'm glad we had that talk. I think I might know where things are now... for the most part.

So, I met up with the RACS-BRIMSTONE in Strongpoint Gamma, or Bravo, or whatever that one is called. We patrolled up through the Sigmas into New Berlin, where we passed an apparent 'Farmer', who claimed that we were all on the same side. Bah! Bad enough coming from a Pirate, but from a Pirate-Farmer? Ludicrus! He declined to engage, so we taunted him from afar, and then proceeded through the rest of Rheinland without incidence.

Upon reaching Texas, the LNS-Alabama launched into our path. I attempted to distract it with constant mine-dropping, while BRIMSTONE blasted it to pieces. It was forced to retreat in tatters, and we carried on our run to the north. (One death)

We arrived at Ouray, and paid off some dockworkers to put BRIMSTONE on priority for their repair bays. He's been fitted with the latest transponders, and will be launching shortly.

ALZHIEL was also at Ouray, and come south with me to California. We destroyed a couple dozen naval fighters, and a score more civilains. The Dreadnought Battlegroup 'Zeta 8' was destroyed completely, although slowly. The policy of shooting off the guns, and then killing the crew is working well, although the limited supply of Nuclear mines at Ouray is disconcerting.

Lieutenant Weise out.

Transmission Ended.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-21-2007

Transmit to: Lieutenant Weise
Comm ID: Totenkopt

Peachy, and extend my thanks to ALZHIEL.

Transmission Ended.

-----------------------

Transmit to: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor
Comm ID: SCRA Gunboat Command

Ah, good work Lieutenant. We're sending more ships into Liberty, to stragnthen our ties with the Xenos. I hope for the first reenforcements within 48 hours.

The Coalition!

Transmission Ended.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 03-23-2007

Transmit To: SCRA Recon Command
Transmission from: Sleeper Cell II Commodore Korr ( Got to get that name change soon)
Priority: Green

Anyways after two long boring weeks of floating around in space we finally got back. I also got some new weapons for the SCRA armory. Good to be back.

End Transmission_

OOC: Gato, or Koolmo, or Vlad you guys want some codies?

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - X-Vlad - 03-23-2007

Transmit to: Captain Korr
Comm ID: Vlad

Got any Silver Fires? I need one more, then my beautiful loadout will be complete.

Good to have you back.

Vlad out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Nussebull - 03-24-2007

Commodore Nuss to SCRA Command

While on a tour in Honshu I blew up a few Kusari ships, then out of nowhere
a Bs| Destroyer shot me on sight, I returned fire, he tried to flee several times,
but I had Train CD's to stop him. I destroyed his ship at planet Honshu,
my ship received no hull damage.

Wasn't Bs| friendly?

Will continue to explore Kusari space.

End transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - DBoy1612 - 03-24-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Sent to "Commodore Nuss"
CommID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

Commodore Nuss. I would like the name of your attacker.

Yes you are correct, we are under friendly status and I would like to keep it that way. The pilot will be punished.

DBoy out.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Nussebull - 03-26-2007

RACS Nussebull to SCRA Command

Hostiles engaged in Kusari, encountered and destroyed KNF GB Kasuma,
later an FGS destroyer arrived and fired on first sight, but failed to take
my shields down, instead he tasted some of my lasers.

Just after the destruction of the FGS destroyer, another one arrives, a KNF destroyer exchanged some lasers
shots with me, but it didn't go well, my destroyer was teared to small pieces, I launched my
fighter and got away. Right now I'm at Ouray base drinking a few beers, I'm staying here,
consider me not a member of the SCRA anymore, I'm tired of being outnumbered
in every fight.

Ex SCRA Commander Nuss

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-26-2007

Transmit to: Nussebull
Comm ID: Mcintosh

Well Commander, if thats how you feel, I'm sorry to see you go, but I do understand. Relative time zones aside, if you want to keep the char alive and use it if you ever see the rest of us on, please do. Good luck in your other pursuits, we've lost a good man.

Mcintosh out.

Transmission Ended
----------------------------------------------------
Transmit to: SCRA Intelligence
Comm ID: Victory

Sirs, I've completed my movements, and am now lying in wait, as requested. Scanners deployed, and all agents in location. Awaiting further instructions.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 03-27-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA Personnel
Transmission from: Captain Korr (Should i use commodore still I am acting as one?)
Priority: Blue

Once again SCRA has lost an invaluable member. The SCRA is slowly being drained of its supplies and personnel. I began to question whether leaving West Point was the best viable option.

End transmission_

OOC: What time zone was nusse is anyway? Oh and I got the NCC in me hold but I can't find the thread for it.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-27-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA
Comm ID: Mcintosh

My brothers, I am sorry I've been absent for so long. Combat, and some other issues have kept me away, but I'm back.

Commodore Nussebull, I believe, was at GMT -2. Not quite sure, but it was vastly different than the rest of us.

On the news of numbers, I've some good news. Two new members are joining the SCRA, and although one of them has requested that his name not be revealed for security purposes, and the other currently has no vessels, I'm confident that they will serve the coalition well. (Once ***** gets a ship, he can do his own intro)

Acting-Commodore Korr is hereby promoted to full Commodore, I think the thread for the Name changes is Here.

My Brothers, now is our time to shine. Peace is breaking out once again among these alliance scum, and now is the time for us to strike. We can blast our way through those b*stards, and be in thier rear before they know it. So, new policies: Enphasis is to be placed on destrying enemy shipping. Destroying, not pirating, that must be clear. SO, when in enemy space, rather than engaging their Battleship patrols, destroy their supply lines and devastate their stations.

I have reports that Comerade Eugen Weise has managed to capture a fleet admiral of Liberty, and, in addition to shredding the supply lines to New York, has destroyed several Liberty Cruiser Patrols. To this end he is to be awared the Star of Terra, one of our new awards. This commendation is to be given 'For actions above and beyond the call of duty, specifically for engaging the enemy when outnumbered three-to-one or more.' I hope we may all learn from our Comrade's example.

Recruiting! We need more pilots to exploit this peace, and we are willing to fund them. Even if they are not willing to reveal themselves in open transmissions, we are still wecoming them to fly for us. Find us more Pilots!

For the Coalition! Grand Admiral Mcintosh out.

Transmission Ended

OOC: Well, we were in a slump for a long time, but we're out. Godd*mn it, we're out. Ask your buddies if they'd like to have an SCRA char. I don't care if they don't wish to post, we need more people. I'll be questioning all those who I think would enjoy the opportunity, and the rest of you should do the same.

PM Me before you pose the question to anyone though, there are certain folks around that we don't need or want. :cool:

Nusse, sorry to see you go man, but I understand, thats not an easy way to be.