Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-14-2007

Transmit to: BDR
Comm ID: Grand Admiral Mcintosh, SCRA
CC: SCRA Msg. Dump

I've noticed that your diplomatic status reads the SCRA as 'Unknown'... you need not fear, we'll shoot you as soon as we see you. Pirates are no friend of the coalition, so prepare to die.

Mcintosh out.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 05-15-2007

Transmit To: Jaden Korr
Transmission from: John Cobalt

Whoo, more guys to fight. Hows the new weapons I gave you working out? I really how you got professional guys installing them on. The Coalition will prevail!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-17-2007

Transmit to: Commodore Britanov, BattleGroup Gamma
Comm ID: Totenkopt

Little activity today sir. I sparred with Lt. Commander Zehn and one of his new recruits, Ivan Voronov. The Trainee is progressing well, and I'd reccomend that he be transferred to a line or recon slot in the next several weeks. We travelled to Omicron Theta to purchase an 'Eagle' fighter for Voronov, as he has experiance in that class of ship. I expect his performance to be further improved by this fighting platform.

When is that prison ship going to get here sir? I've gotten work from Captain Kohlman that he has gathered 11 Helghan, it looks about time to ship them to Cape Verde.

Nothing Further, Totenkopt out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-18-2007

Transmit to: Lt. Commander Zehn
CC: SCRA Message Dump
Comm ID: Mcintosh

Greetings Commander, I have excellent news for you. I have a new, partially trained recruit for you, complete with his ship, RAHF-Saphire_Dragon, Piloted by Imagawa Yoshimoto. Lieutenant Yoshimoto fought for the Blood Dragons for many years, until the day he was betrayed and left to die by his supposedly 'loyal' comrades. Filled with disgust with his former allies and their petty war, he sought out an SCRA Squadron and applied for membership.

He is now assgned to you, for assesement and tactical training, hopefully you'll be able to move him into a line squadron swiftly. His Ravens Talon is apparently in good shape, and only needs a few minor upgrades. Inform Commander Totenkopt as soon as he is ready for active duty.

For the Revolution! Mcintosh out.

Transmission Ended///

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-27-2007

Transmit to: SCRA Intelligence
Comm ID: Victory
Encryption: 77bGC9/27

This is the Victory, reporting from Strongpoint Gamma. Collection of the Helghan is almost complete, Captain Frog had the decency to give another one to us 48 hours ago. This Brings the total count to eight, all secured on the planet. The Maidstone is on station, and all equipment preparations have been made as soon as the count reaches ten.

We've been picking up some strange comms traffic in the past several days, one of the techs has suggested that its evidence of hostile ships beyond our scanner range, and I'd tend to agree. Commander Totenkopt's recce wing is sadly understaffed, for a unit of that size, we require another three pilots to even fit the ToO, never mind bringing it up to the level of a combat wing. The M'zav'koh, under Captain Kohlman, is running with 78% crew capacity. We've not made an inspection of Acting-Commodore Britanov's ship, but I suspect we'll find it much the same.

I leave this in the hands of your Lordships, in the hope that we may either recieve an influx of capital ship trained personell, or new fighter pilots.

Victory out.

Transmission Ended///

Get Recruiting! I'll put up a recruitment thread soon.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-28-2007

Transmit to: SCRA

It is my pleasure to announce a new recruit to the SCRA. A former Corsair, he is awaiting an IFF change. For the moment, Bluntpencil is the man's callsign, soon to be changed to RAHF-Ares. Commendations to Commander Totenkopt for bringing this new pilot into the Coalition.

Transmission Ended///

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - TankTarget - 05-28-2007

Comm ID: RAHF-Blackheart
To: SCRA

"I am ready for duty...my eagle is at your command and my weapons are ready. Let me spread your will and power throughout Sirius!"

Blackheart out...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 05-28-2007

Transmit to: Blackheart

Excellent, its good to see you again. Make sure you're able to dock on Cape Verde, and await further orders. You'll likely be assigned to a new line squadron that I believe is in the works.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 05-28-2007

Codename: Ares, Personal Log

I recently signed up to aid in the liberation of Sirius from the grasping claws of the capitalist pigs that I have fought since childhood.

The piracy in which I engaged to feed myself and the hungry on Crete just wasn't enough... everyone needs the taste of freedom from being slaves to the 'credit'.

These fighters are my new brothers-and-sisters-in-arms; altohugh it is with great regret that I leave the bonds of the Leon family behind. They know that I have joined a worthy cause, but I know that they feel it to be a fool's errand.

We'll show them, and they'll rejoice when we, the Revolutionary Army paints Sirius red!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 05-30-2007

Transmit To: John Cobalt
Cc: Grand Admiral Mcintosh
Transmission from: Jaden Korr

Things have been pretty boring along these patrols not much to see or do. Just reporting in. Awaiting further orders from G.Adm Mcintosh.