Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - TankTarget - 05-30-2007

Comm ID: Blackheart
To: SCRA

"I too have seen little today, it's been an odd lull. An HF took out a Liberty scum and the RM splashed a pirate. I shot down a wing of bounty hunters... but it seems to be nothing even worth my comm time."

Blackheart out...

Transmission terminated

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - X-Vlad - 05-31-2007

Transmit to: SCRA Fighter Command
Comm ID: Eugen Weise

Great carnage in Bretonia today Comrades! A Battleship, several fighters, and two gunboats were scattered into ruin, with another gunboat and a bomber heavily damaged. Myself and Commodore Britanov shredded the opposition, and were only forced to retreat after the MAGNIFICENT, along with a member of the infamous Beta Squadron, joined forces with several {C} Gunboats to drive us off. I understand the Commodore's ship is quite heavily damaged, and I myself was forced to eject after my bomber was brutally shredded. Luckily, we were able to grab the remains, and the techs are putting her back together as we speak. I should be able to return to duty as soon as I've had a stiff drink.

For the Coalition! Weise out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - TheMaskedOne - 05-31-2007

Transmit to: SCRA
Comm. ID: Lieutenant Imagawa Yoshimoto

Greetings all SCRA!

I apologize for taking so long to communicate as I just finished repairing my ship and communications after a long haul in the repair hanger on planet Crete are finally online.

My Ravon's Tallon was very badly damaged when my so-called 'allies' left me for dead when my ship struck an H-Fuel leak. The last communications where something like: "Leave him there...He won't live long with those Corsairs coming...Leave him in the radiation....

Here is my story...

With my Ravon on fire, a wing, several guns missing and communications barley working, the hostile Corsairs decided there was something wrong. They managed to direct all there power to their tractor beams and tow me back to Planet Crete. Once I landed I was kicked to the hard metal launch pad and interrogated. Once they saw I was abandoned and un-armed they took me to the bar, for a 'Last drink.' This is where is started getting worried. I only had 30 credits in my pocket, enough to by my last drink in the bar and while I was there I talked my troubles over with the local bar tender. He offered his services to me for a small fee. As my reputation as a little damaged and thought I might live longer if I took advantage of his offer, I accepted. I explained how I only had a mere 25 credits but he just looked down on me. "Im sorry Mr. Imagawa, but Im not running a charity, come back when you have some credits!"

A pilot just over my shoulder, over-heard the conversation we where having. Commander Totenkopt his name was. A member of the mighty SCRA. Being a pirate, I was intimidated by this man. He spoke. "I'll tell you what...You do a job for me...and ill pay for your ship and your little transaction with the bar tender over there" Totenkopt said. I didn't really have much choice. I gladly accepted his little job. Once my ship was repaired and had basic weaponry on it, the job coordinates and information was uploaded to my black tired looking ship. I was literally pushed on to the launch pad, and slapped on the head. "Remember the job, don't try any funny stuff or ill personally deliver you back to the Blood Dragons piece by piece.... And ill make sure the last piece is still living." Totenkopt mumbled in a serious manner walking over to the commodity dealer.

The mission was easy...A simple execution mission. Being a pirate it was nothing new to me. I located him on my scanners 15k short of the waypoint. This one was a sitting duck. Damaged by radiation and shield still re-generating after a run in with some Nomads, my first 3 shots took his shield and the missiles pumped his hull full of shrapnel! He never saw it coming.

After I called in about my mission completion, I disabled the waypoint and set a new one back to Crete. I could tell Commander Totenkopt was a little confused, with me returning 20 minutes earlier then the set ETA. "Completed or do I have to pull my little friend out of my holster?" Totenkopt said with a glazed eye. "I permanently de-commissioned his ship. And now that I have re-paid my debt, I think ill leave." "And go back to the Blood Dragon scum?" He yelled. "Yea, I want to see the look on their faces when they see mine. And then I want to shoot the man that ordered the rest of the pilots to leave me in a hostile zone." "If you leave here...The Corsairs will kill you. Lucky for you, it just so happens we have needed a good pilot for quite some time. You want to hate the pirates? Hate them with us!" If you like...I can hook you up with a fellow commander, name is name is Zehn. He can train you up. Then once your good enough I will assign you to a squadron and see how you do in active duty."
"And if I turn your offer down?"
"Then I will sign your death certificate right now if you like. Your hostile reputation with the Corsairs wont be over looked in space, I assure you."
"Maybe ill take it. Doesnt sound like I have much of a choice."

So here I am...The old Sapphire Dragon is ready to launch once again, and there isnt a scratch on her.

I look forward to learning from my trainers and flying beside you in space! The Pirate life is over for me! Death to the Pirates! They will suffer for betraying me!

::Lieutenant Yoshimoto Out::

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 05-31-2007

Totenkopt led Yoshimoto down a narrow corridor belonging to an appartment block linked to the Crete docking pad.

"Your revenge should be easy to obtain with us. I've heard a rumour that a move of some forces toward Kusari pirates is on the horizon. If such a move is implemented, I would assume you would be placed with the squad assigned to the move to make use of your 'desire'."

Totenkopt smiled thinly.

Further down the corridor, Totenkopt stopped by a door, knocked once, waited, then knocked twice again. He opened the door to a room flooded with darkness. A bed in one corner and a chair in the other were barely visable. The bed looked like it had been slept in. Totenkopt moved forward through the door and into the blackness.

"You know who I am, no need to point that thing this way."

A sharp voice loomed from behind the door,

"All the more reason to do so, 'Kopt. You know, I could separate your head from those shoulders right now. Aesthetic improvement, I'd say."

"How about you cut the s**t, I have someone you should meet."

Yoshimoto walked through the door in the same manner as Totenkopt did. As soon as he stopped, the door slammed behind him. A hand grabbed his collar, and a blaster was pushed into the back of his head.

"Really?! Someone to meet?! This 'person' smells of Alliance all over! I should shoot him where he stands!"

"Now now, that would be a real shame. Just so happens he is willing to fly for us. He's completed his mission to show his loyalty, now he needs training."

"Bulls**t! Loyalty?! I know about your 'missions'! We get all the crap in the training corps because of those. They all think they're master pilots when they come in, just because they passed that mission. You never tell them that they only kill a Corsair cadet performing his innitiation. Poor bast*rds never know what hits 'em in those naked titans... not that I care, ofcourse."

"Regardless of what you think, this pilot needs Coalition training. See to it that it gets done, Zehn"

Zehn removed the blaster from Yoshimoto's head, although his grip on his collar remained,

"Well, it seems I have no choice. Since you're already in, I can't kill you and live. I may aswell train you to make the most of it. The more Alliance we kill, the better. I'll make sure to execute you when the war is over."

Zehn opened the door again.

"Training starts tomorrow. Forget all your basics, Alliance tactics won't work out here,"

A quick movement and Yoshimoto was on his back outside of the room, Zehn staring down at him.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? Commander Dieter Zehn, pleased to meet you."

Totenkopt walked out of the room,

"His name is Yoshimoto. Assault him again, and I'll have the Corsairs strap you to the outside of a gunboat headed through 41. Sleep well, Zehn."

The door slammed behind them. Yoshimoto was on his feet again.

"What the HELL was that?!"

"Heh, yeah, he's a right bast*rd. You'll soon see why we haven't had him killed though."

They walked away in the direction they had came, leaving the corridor in silence.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 06-01-2007

Ares remembered losing contact with Commander Zehn... the Alliance's mercenary scum must have eventually swarmed his bomber. Then the fight continued.

Weise ordered a retreat. No... he didn't, did he? No, he charged... Ares followed. Yes. That was it.

Weise's bomber succumbed to a similar fate, a fantastic inferno left in his wake.

He was alone. The former Corsair stared down a wing of enemies alone. He heard their comms.

"Target his starboard wing..."

He responded...

"No, I'll target your ass, Alliance!"

Despite his quicktalking, he couldn't evade for long...is wing was torn off by blasters... he would not surrender to these pigs.

"That was my PORT wing! Wrong one!"

More blasts, he could avoid them no longer. He had been alone for at least fifteen minutes, but it seemed like days.

"Coalition pilot... you've lost your wingmen. You've lost."

"Lost? YOU lost the war! Not us!"

He screamed towards them, his other wing blasted off. He could hear them still.

"You lost your home, pilot."

He couldn't remember after that. Why the bounty hunter of the Rheinland pack didn't poke through the remains like a hungry vulture was unknown.

Maybe the wreck they left was so demolished they thought there could be no survivors.

He awoke on a medical table with blurred vision.

"Did I die gloriously?"

"Shut up recruit! We lost, in large part thanks to you!"

Ares groaned, and not from his injuries.

"...Commander Zehn? I thought the bounty hunter caugh..."

A pistol was drawn.

"Do you think a bounty hunter could hold me?!"

"SIR NO SIR!"

"Now get back in a damn fighter and stop your whining."

He dragged himself to a ship, next to one marked 'Weise', and readied for takeoff...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 06-02-2007

Transmit to: Commander Zehn
Comm. I.D Lieutenant Ares

Sir, as I'm only a junior follower of our beloved revolution, there are some matters which confuse me to no end. I feel the need to ask for elaboration from my direct superior. Hopefully your insight will help me crush the slavedrivers that run Sirius.

I would like to ask why we are on good terms (as good as ours get at least...) with the Phantoms. I understand the concept of 'our enemies' enemy is our friend' but I place very little faith in these child-killers. You know as well as I that they'll eventually target us, even if it means their own doom. It's in their nature. They aren't human - they're scorpions. And I don't trust them.

They don't believe in our Revolution, they believe in nought but debauched slaughter.

Secondly, I believe that we could encourage more rapid recruitment for the cause if we tapped into the rage of the oppressed more efficiently. Groups like the Bundschuh and Blood Dragons and even the Mollys could provide a fertile breeding ground for Coalition-oriented insurrection. The Order are a potential resource too... they have been disowned by their fickle 'Liberty' allies in spite of their heroics against our terrible alien foes. They could be encouraged to turn Red at some point, especially if we proved that we could defend against the Nomads more efficiently than the pathetic alliance. We didn't get any of the parasites in our ranks at any rate!

Thank you for receiving this message, sir. Hopefully the Grand Admiral has a positive opinion of my thoughts.

Advancing the Revolution, Lt. Ares out.

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 06-03-2007

Begin Transmission

To: Lt. Ares

Ares, I suggest you stop now. Do NOT concern yourself with details above your station. Even I am not privee to the information regarding the Phantoms. You will do as you are ORDERED! Nothing else.

On a personal note, I can only stand Alliance traitors so much. In my mind, you are filth that shouldn't be in the glorious Coalition. Mind your step, I am not someone to be messed with.

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 06-03-2007

Transmit to: Lieutenant Ares, Lt. Commander Zehn
Comm ID: Mcintosh

Although I generally refrain from reading your personal comms, remember that I have the cokes for ALL SCRA ships, stations, and systems. And, in this case, a few things need to be made clear:

The Reasons for our cordial relations with the Phantom Empire are, as Lt. Commander Zehn has stated, above BOTH of your pay grades. Very Much Above, clear?

Lt. Ares, I believe you are ready for enhancement as a full member of the Coalition. You may read the technical specifications in this Comms Center, but suffice it to say that you'll be... impressed. Your sugestions regarding the Bundschuh and Blood Dragons are already very much at work, with pilots such as Lt. Weise and Lt. Yoshimoto flying as loyal members of the Coalition. The Mollies... have yet to exibit the neccesary skills and ideological beliefs needed for ensuring the will of the Coalition.

//End Lieutenant Ares Message, remainder Lt. Commander Zehn//

Commander Zehn. I'll remind you that I once served the false Alliance, and whatever opinions you may have of its beliefs, remember that it is the LEADERS that are its corruption, not its people. They serve a false image of freedom, and only through the teachings of the Coalition will they learn their error. Those teachings will be made in blood, but any who have truely converted to our ranks are to be treated as though their blood is as 'pure' as your own. Keep your bias to yourself.

Also, Commander, what is the status of the three members of your training squadron? I'd like to start moving them into line slots, or possibly recon if Commander Totenkopt feels the need for them.

McIntosh out.

Transmission Ended//

ooc: Good work blunt, keep it up.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 06-03-2007

Transmit to: Lt. Commander Zehn, Grand Admiral McIntosh.

Comm. I.D: Lt. Ares

Apologies for stepping out of line. I request that you do not take my queries as insubordination or as questioning of orders. Your orders will be followed.

I was merely attempting to act on initiative and raise my concerns over possible backstabbing by those filthy... friends of ours.

I must say, however, that they are at least decent pilots at any rate, even if they probably do plan on eating the children of Sirius at some point.

Will proceed to attempt to keep my thoughts to myself until they have been proven worthy of being listened to.

Ares out.

/End transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 06-03-2007

Comm. I.D: Lt. Ares
Transmit to: SCRA

The Revolution charges onwards!

Lt. Ivan Voronov and I have just finished a daring assault against the Bretonian Armed Forces!

Among the destroyed foes, of which there were many, were a Battleship and two Destroyers. This was made extremely easy for the two of us, thanks to Lt. Voronov's intelligence regarding the make-up of their ships. We swiftly removed their turrets and annihilated the crippled vessels.

Many pilots were captured, including a Cruiser Commander and a Fleet Admiral. The Admiral and Cruiser Officer are currently detained on Cardiff Station by Lt. Voronov. They are awaiting pickup from Coalition Command.

After this crippling of Cambridge's defences, we proceeded into New London, and met little resistance. We then continued, unmolested, into the apparent heart of the Bretonian military machine - Salisbury.

Their 'elite pilots' were no match for us. 7 have been captured, 2 of which are on Cardiff with Lt. Voronov and 5 of which I have in my hold, here on Cadiz.

Glory to the Revolution!

Ares out.

/End transmission.