Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 07-25-2007

Transmit To: SCRA Command
Transmission from: Lt. Cobalt

I left Omega-5 to proceed to the RZ point in Gamma to conduct training. Training in Gamma was going very well but Ares was getting a little better but he had some business to take care of on Crete. I then detected a Spatial, named Saw. The vessel was Coalition tagged. Commander Dieter Zehn had just arrived and told us (Nikolai Varnava, Ivan Voronov, and myself) that this vessel was not registered to the SCRA. We destroyed it in quick order. This is the second pilot I have seen who wasn't in the SCRA but IDed Coalition. (The first one was presumed Nomad-infested hence his nomad fighter)

Intel reported of a Outcast Destoyer in Omega-49. Lead by Commander Dieter Zehn we approached thru Omega 52 and made a quick decisive strike into Omega-49 on the Destroyer which belonged to the UOG.

[Image: UOGkill1.jpg]

End Transmission_

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 07-25-2007

Subject; The Battle of Cambridge
CommID: Nikolai Varnava

So is this the only power the Sirus Federation have? Deiter Zehn, Ivan Voronov, and I thought Cambridge was looking a little bit to... Normal. We moved in to Cambridge and found [SF]-SFBS-Nelson infront of Planet Cambridge. He ran at the sight of us to two friends, Xenos and Kiggles.

After hitting the battleship hard, The Brotherhood came to join us. Brining 2 gunboats, a bomber and 2 fighters. At that point the SF Batteship did not last very long.

[Image: CambridgeSCRA-1.jpg]

We fought on, the SF Bomber Kiggles was a hard target. Many of us had problems hitting him. But luckily the TBH made the kill. An SF Liberty Cruiser was next in line, he came in with speed to destroy the 2 Corsair gunboats, but did not expect the fire power of our bombers.

[Image: CambridgeSCRA-2.jpg]

The Beta5 came in to the battle next aiming for the gunboat Spirt Evil, doing major damage. Dew to his jumpdrive intergration (LAG!) he was almost impossible to hit. We lost that gunboat at that time. Xenos cloaked from the fear of battle (Had personal stuff come up), and then The battleship St. Igor came on to patrol and noticed the battle outside. It was odd that his shield and hull went down faster then the rest, but helpful.

[Image: CambridgeSCRA-3.jpg]

SSO|Ace.Alpharius joined before hand, his hammerhead moved faster then our firepower, and was impossible to hit. And with the Beta5 still doing damage to the gunboats, we were having the slightest problems. But our spirts flew as the death of Beta5 came to hand.

[Image: CambridgeSCRA-4.jpg]

It seemed as if the battle was over, until the Yatch-Adamantine came in to sight. His shield and hull draining quickly, with his attempts to run succsesfull. Lucky enough we caught him at the New London jumpgate, and the Yatch was destroyed.

The battle of Cambridge as over, Deiter left for repairs and Eugen came on duty to find an SSO Gunboat and Fighter blocking our way home. Just one more kill we thought, just one.

[Image: CambridgeSCRA-5.jpg]

With only the fighter left, a Rheinland Battleship and a Liberty Dreadnought came on to radar... It was time to go.

Varnava out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-25-2007

To: SCRA
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

So... a touch idle are we?

I think not!

Myself and Lt. Commander Voronov attempted to hunt down the AW gunboat Denicalus in Theta, but were engaged by it in 41. We were wearing it down rather respectably, and we then had a TBH gunboat, the Mantis, turn up. Funnily enough, our foe fled after getting hit by its turrets and my Novas.

We pursued into Omega-5...

To find that he had called backup. Hellfire and Impaler backup. They entered the fight in drips and drabs. The Silverfire, the Taurvi and the Impaler ship 'Weston' all entering at some point or other. Orome, the AW fighter ace also showed up.

Thankfully, we also had help from Lt. Varnava as well as the timely arrival of our new Osiris-class, the RACS-Karl.Marx who had just finished taking care of the Hellfire Cruiser Renegade.

Eventually, all of the gunboats, including the alien Nomad vessel, the Taurvi, were dealt with. This took some time, and the Marx had to leave mid-fight after successfully testing its armaments.

Just before Orome wisely left (and no dishonour to him... he fought well), realising that he was hopelessly outgunned, we were engaged by an SSO gunboat, the Yamato. We blasted it and it retreated to Cambridge.

It then returned, before we could rearm, with help from another SSO gunboat, the Decimator. They managed to take the Mantis out of the fight, puncturing his hull severely.

At this point, I ordered Voronov to join me back in Gamma. We had taken too much punishment to bother wasting time and Coalition supplies in a hopeless fight against a pair of gunboats that don't even matter.

Anyway, I declare today the Coalition's. For the people!

-Ares out

P.S

The Brotherhood pilot, Montoya, of the Mantis (who flew beautifully... a potential recruit?) may have images of the conflict to pass to us at some point. Command may want to review them.

Oh, and Zehn? Don't worry. I'm only keeping the Omegas nice and warm for you. They're all yours, chief.

//End Message

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-25-2007

Transmit to: SCRA

Message Begins//

Just checking everyone is okay after last night's smash-up outside of Cape Verde.

Really no point in making a full report as we've a victory party to arrange and everyone was either taking part in our heroic victory, or was watching from Cape Verde's observation deck.

This sad alliance of fools should just roll over and die instead of wasting our time and ammunition.

Anyway, as per usual, everyone flew splendidly and our new recruits excelled themselves. Good job, guys!

Also, after the titanic Battle of Omega-52, a Rheinland Battleship appeared at the station. We of course bombed the hell out of it and forced its commander, Wetterstein, to surrender his crew to our prison ship, the Maidenhead. We sent him home crying, alone, in his pathetic little fighter.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sonja - 07-26-2007

I see that I was too late in my graduation to participate in the thorough hiding of the enemy a few days ago. My apologies, I would have endorsed the chance of trail by fire.

So here I am, after many years spent training in the academy for this day. I feel so proud to fight alongside my betters on the field of battle.

Commander Dieter Zehn, I have heard many great things about your achievements on the field of battle. If only I could have been present for what I assume was demonstrations on the helpless forces of the Alliance, as you smash them down time and again with the red fist!

Admiral Viktor Britanov, I hear also your great achievements on the field of battle, and your particular skills in cruiser commanding. I look forward to fighting alongside you.

Grand Admiral Mcintosh, many rumors of your prominence as a fearless leader have been spread through the training camp, and I will be pleased to satisfy those still in the camp with frequent letters writing of your tactical supremacy on the battlefield.

I cannot enclose the words needed to express my admiration for the other members of the SCRA, who i have heard countless items of news about while in training at the academy.

Overall, I am extremely excited to by joining the army, and I will fight to the last drop of my blood to defend it and slaughter the petty Alliance!

Transmission Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 07-26-2007

CommID: Nikolai Varnava

A major strike has been made this day. Ivan, Ares, and I decided it was time to cause our daily havoc through Sirius. Omega 47 was our first destination where a Hessian cruiser was in orbit. He could not withstand our firepower, and decided honor was the last thing on his mind.

[Image: suicide.jpg]

After his death, we detected two UOG pilots on long range scanners in Dublin. It was time to make an impression on this new group of Molly. We made our way down to find a Red Hessian Cruiser and Taiidan Bomber. We attacked the Cruiser with the full power of our bombers, with Ares taking down the bomber. We destroyed the Cruiser, but Ares lost his vessel, and with the bomber next.

[Image: Nikkillquantum.jpg]

[Image: Nikikillgravity.jpg]

A victory for the coalition! It was time to head back for repairs, but only to find an Bounty Hunter on our tail. He engaged Ivan on sight attempting to gain his bounty, but then me after writing "Remember Me?" over system comms. This fighter was quick, but to careless as Ivan destroyed his ship.

This day is for the Coalition!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 07-27-2007

Begin Transmission

To: SCRA High Command

Training Report

All new recruits are progressing through the bomber training program. Ivan has also procured a bomber and is progressing at a high rate also. We should have a full bomber wing fully opperational in the next few days.

Nikolai shows high promise for the future in his bomber, and his recent excursions into Bretonian space has reflected as such.

Anya is coping well with getting used to bomber controls. Having come through the accademy on a fighter course, she is making stellar progress and will soon be a force to be reckonned with throughout this Alliance hell hole.

Ivan, having shown his colours many times in that eagle of his, has suprised me the most. It seems he is at home in a bomber, and I will be insisting that he accompany me on military duty ASAP. He may finally have a use besides cannon fodder.

Ares, as always, has been putting 100% into flying whatever he can. His effort is indeed commendable. His bomber skills above standard, and his fighter skills on a par with my own, if not better.

Sonja and Boris have yet to impress their skills upon me, and more training is needed before I give a thorough evaluation of progress.

And finally, I have been lacking as of late, as far as concentration is concerned. My bomber is with me where ever I go, and has helped me out of some sticky situations recently. My fighter skills have begun to diminish, however. A possible side effect of the immense panimunity dosage I am currently taking. Surgery will have to be soon, but with hostilities with the AW still in progress, I can not bring myself to abandon my post or the Coalition.

A liaison with SiN|Tech about a possible increased strength pain reliever would help my situation greatly. Consider this a formal request for better supplies.

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sonja - 07-27-2007

Today, a small SF presence was spotted in Cambridge. I decided that, as Commander Zehn has expressed concern over my possible lack of skill, I was going to clean them out of their own system.

Taking every opportunity not to shoot civilians, I engaged the SF cruiser Stratus, which was of Liberty design. His loadout was ineffective and not capable of more than scratching my bomber. However, despite my earlier precautions, a trader came to help the stricken cruiser. I swiftly changed target to deal death to the less-than-smart civilian, and he perished under my novas.

This valiant yet stupid action by said trader only prolonged the life of the Stratus, as his defensive guns were no match for my bomber.

The cruiser was turned into a pile of scrap momentarily, and I left the area, with my job done.

I hope this goes someway to absolving the concerns over my level of skill. After all, the instructors there were particular about following Commander Zehn's style when teaching bomber flight.

Here are the in-flight pictures recorded from the on-board camera:

[Image: screen337.26e.th.JPG] [Image: screen339.afe.th.JPG]
[Image: screen340.ff9.th.JPG] [Image: screen342.8f5.th.JPG]

All to report for now

Transmission Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sonja - 07-29-2007

From Lieutenant Sonja Kerensky

I participated in my first group attack, consisting of two bombers and three fighters. As my fighter was not set up yet, I was told to get into my bomber, which I did.

Training was proceeding at a fast pace, but it was soon obvious that the SF presence in Cambridge was building again. After careful deliberation, commander Zehn decided to order the attack, and subsequent rampage throughout the houses of Bretonia and Rhineland.

As we proceeded within visual range of the three targets, Commander Zehn ordered a halt while the target was being decided. True to the statements handed down to us by the news reels years ago, the Commander made the right decision very quickly, opting to take out the gunboats first. With the firepower of two bombers, the first gunboat, the SFGB Vitroan, fell very fast. The second, piloted (poorly) by gun commander Bryns, was felled just as fast.

The last target, the SF battleship St.Igor proved to be of no match to our forces. As we were disembarking to Rhineland, a fourth target, the SF Fighter Lethis, in a Spatial, appeared on scanners. He was felled quickly by multiple nova hits to his massive hull, and energy blasts from the fighters.

With no more targets appearing, Commander Zehn ordered us to move out fast to Rhineland, where the forces of the treacherous alliance were building, for the second time that day.

In this fight, we suffered the loss of Eugen Weise's fighter. Also, another fighter of ours was severely damaged, but in the meteor storm around new berlin that ensued, we managed to escape and procure replacement fighters. However, we did not re-engage.

It seems also, that a Rink Lotzentoker has joined the ranks of the SCRA on a trail period. I do not have access to his file, and so know nothing about him, but I wish him all the best in the slaughter of the Alliance scum.

Here are some shots from the on board camera:

[Image: screen354.th.jpg] [Image: screen355.th.jpg]
[Image: screen356.th.jpg] [Image: screen357.th.jpg]

All to report for now, and I hope to be killing more alliance scum soon. Unfortunately, the camera only activated when I got a confirmed kill, so you only see my kills. However, I assure you that I was by no means the only one taking on the Alliance this day.

All to report for now.

Transmission Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-30-2007

To: SCRA

Message Begins//

Myself and Lt. Sonja Kerensky engaged UOG and SF today in Bretonian space.

Lt. Kerensky did us proud, putting serious hurt on the UOG in her bomber, killing a fighter and a gunboat, and scaring off a whole damn battleship, the Fantasia, on her lonesome!

We then engaged SF and put the hurt on them severely. I myself took it upon myself to fire upon a mercenary named Orion who was trying to mooch money from us for being a mercenary. Kerensky finished him off after I drained him of shield batteries.

We then proceeded into Omega 41. We came across an HF pilot at Freeport 5. He tried to dock, but had the LTs Novas rammed up his ass.

In all, Sonja got to scratch seven tally marks on the side of her ship.

It appears that the academy has created some genius bomber pilots this semester! Compared to the amateurs we've been fighting, you'd think that we were gods in the cockpit!

-Ares out!

//Message Ends