Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 07-30-2007

Comm ID:Lt.Ivan Voronov

Transmission starts......

Well I'm glad to report more victories for the coalition! Not long ago a Legion ship got brave, and thought he would get to play in our backyard. I believe his name was Kayvesk, I will admit he was a skilled pilot but was no match for the might of the coalition. It really is ashame wasting blood, all the morons have to do is bow to the will of the coalition and leave. Also I'm happy to announce that the SFBS victory suffered major damdges. This was a joint operation between myself and Lt.Sonja Kerensky, our bombers were too much for the battleship and her crew to handle. Due to his certain intrest in shooting Lt.Kerensky i was able to put the final novas in her hull and watch the fireworks. On another not Lt.Kerensky although i am hard on her is a great addition to the Coalition and continues to prove herself, congratulations.

for the coalition!!! Voronov out..........

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rink.Lotzentoker - 07-30-2007

CommID: Lt Lotzentoker

Hello there! I am the newest member of the Might Coalition battlefleet and I am ready and waiting to serve! My ship was recently outfitted and I have completed some training exercises with Lt Voronov. WE spared for a bit in the simulators on Cape Verde and scored an equal amount of Kills over each other. However, after we had finnished, a Rogue Destroyer came into our scanners, and imagine how we felt, having our home system entered by these alliance scum. He said he was passing to Omega 5, and we chased him, but he managed to escape.

This is the end of my first report,
Lt Rink Lotzentoker.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-30-2007

To: SCRA
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Today, Lieutenants Kerensky and Voronov engaged an HF cruiser in Alpha who promptly fled from their bombers. However, I suggest that we forward the following scan from my own ship to the inhabitants of 82. I believe that Commander Zehn knows some folk that spend a lot of time there. Commander Zehn has already heard the postop on the actions of both Lieutenants.

[Image: screen30.jpg]

We then engaged an Outcast destroyer named Queenbee on our way home from Alpha. Antimatter blasts from the two previously mentioned pilots as well as Varnava made short work of the cruise disrupted ship.

When passing through Theta en-route back to Cape Verde in 52, we encountered an AW fighter named Shagohad. He was both a rookiee and an idiot. He sat still and took Kerensky's Novas up his ass. He then launched his spare fighter by the looks of things. Kerensky rinsed and repeated. You may find the following comms recording hilarious...

[Image: screen32.jpg]

Ares out!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-02-2007

To: SCRA Command
Comm. ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

We engaged the Asgards again today. The first time was after myself and Lt. Commander Voronov took out an Sso fighter. This was Shagohad, the ignorant AW rookiee. He attacked not only myself and Lt. Commander Voronov, but Lt. Jojovich too.

Brave, but foolish. He ate Ivan's novas in short order.

We then proceeded into Theta, hunting down the AW pilot Stratos. He called in backup from Shagohad, who still seems ignorant as to who the hell we are. They also called in a few Sso fighters and... surprise surprise... an SF cruiser, the Antigen.

Well, the three of us flew well, but Jojovich's ship was crippled during the fight. I pinned down the AW fighters relatively easily and Lt. Commander Voronov went and reminded me why Commander Zehn hasn't had him shot yet by taking out Stratos and Shagohad, as well as an Sso fighter.

We then bailed out (being severely outgunned), towing Jojovich's ship, laughing at the fools who just couldn't get their heads around the fact that we aren't actually pirates.

- Ares out.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - darkguardian - 08-02-2007

Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Andre.Kirelenko

Hello everyone! I have been absent from the SCRA for a while now ever since my account was deleted..And I finally have the time to remake it. So well everyone, IM BACK!:D

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 08-03-2007

To: Lt. Andre Kirelenko

Message Begins//

Oh? You're back, eh, pilot?

Well, that means, as a fighter pilot, you'll be under my direct command.

As my first command to you, Lieutenant, I would have you tell me why the hell you've been AWOL for the duration of this entire WAR?!

You better have a damn good answer, pilot, or I will blast you myself. Just ask Lt. Ogachevsky who is in medical right now. He committed lesser crimes than you, fool...

...And that is what we call 'going easy on you' around here. The alternative involves Commander Zehn. I don't need to explain further.

Now, you'll shape up or you'll get shot up! Comprende?

-Ares out!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - darkguardian - 08-03-2007

Incoming Transmission:

Yes Sir! May I also ask who is Acting Commander now that our beloved leader has parted?

To: Lt. Kirelenko

Message Begins//

Don't disobey my order, pilot!

I demanded to know why the hell you were AWOL! Answer, answer FAST and answer WELL!

Am I understood?! Or do I need to rip your idle tongue out with this handy robotic arm?!

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - darkguardian - 08-03-2007

Incoming Transmission:

Sir, I was on a long expedition in the Omicrons and didnt hear of the war because my communications were down. I did all I could to hurry back once I heard from a bartender that we were at war. But alas many great comrads have died and I was to late..

To: Lt. Kirelenko
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

The Omicrons?! THE OMICRONS?! That is it! The goddamn war is mostly being fought in the bloody Omicrons!

We'll see what Commander Zehn has to say about this, pilot!

-Ares out!

//Message Ends