Discovery Gaming Community
OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=177965)

Pages: 1 2

OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Orbital Spa and Cruise. - 04-02-2020

[Image: dGmFOd4.png]
Faction Summary
Legendary Hospitality Across Sirius

The Orbital Spa & Cruise story has its humble beginnings in 475 A.S, just before the Texas incident. Our founder, Tony Cortez, set up Orbital Spa & Cruise to cater to the multitude of travelers moving between the houses of Liberty and Bretonia. What started as a small luxury service pit stop eventually grew into the burgeoning resorts that criss-cross the landscape of beautiful Curacao.

In order to provide the very best to our clientele, Orbital Spa & Cruise eventually expanded to maintain its own shipping fleet. From those beginnings we began to branch out and offer passenger services as well as well as luxury cruises to those who wish to experience the grandest vistas in all of Sirius.

Despite our origins in Liberty, our company grew to become a household name in all of Sirius. We offer luxury ski resorts on Denver, hot spring resorts on Planet Baden Baden, striking vistas of the Poole system from Luxury Liner Shetland, views of the gas clouds of the Sigmas from Hawaii, and of course the crown jewel, the resort world of Curacao (along with rumors of trips to the liner Barbados by invitation only). From all corners of Sirius we offer the best in services to our clientele. Recently with the opening up of Gallia, Orbital Spa & Cruise plans to expand into this new market as well, competing with the hospitality companies of Gallia.

OS&C is divided into 4 subsidiary lines specializing in publicity (White Star Lines), excursions to the border worlds and beyond (Triton Expeditions), logistics (Orbital Network Express) and security (Spa-SEC).

Faction Information
The Basic Facts

Faction IFF: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Faction ID: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Faction Tag: OS&C| (subsidiary lines may have additional characters following the tag, such as OS&C|TE for Triton Expeditions)
First in Command: Jonathan Seabourne, captain OS&C|Breezewood (OSC Breezewood)
Total Activity for last 3 Months: 18d 10:23:56

Note that we are already tracked and so have already paid the $500 million credit fee

Active Members
Who's Who in OS&C

Caitlyn Cross (Caitlyn Cross), Captain OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club
Eli Waters (SquigglyKey), Captain OS&C|Temeraire
Theobald Franklin (Lionheart523), Captain OS&C|Reverie
Paul Falkner (HrabCOrp), Steward OS&C|SEC-Styletto
Marcel Dumas (Marcellus), Captain OS&C|Tahiti
Jack Ashton (UllaJensen), Captain OS&C|Boundless_Pleasure

Diplomacy
Potential Friends and Partners

A more specific summary of our diplomacy can be found here on our information and feedback page. Essentially we follow OS&C's diplomacy. We are open to ad-hoc cooperation with legally questionable groups, but these are one off partnerships on a personal basis. We are not surprised to be working with a group one week on a particular project and being pirated by them the next. Only the Gaians, Enclave, and Nomads do we consider to be universally hostile to our interests.

Relevant Links
Would You Like to Know More?

Faction Information and Feedback
Internal Communications
Wanderlust Magazine, our in-RP news publication summarizing previous events, interactions, and collaborations

Boundless Pleasure Event, a culmination of much inter-faction RP to have an introductory flight to Gallia, culminating in a memorable standoff in Hudson
Current Trade Event to stockpile materials to repair the Curacao docking ring

Current Plans
Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

* Establish a foothold in Gallia by providing Sirius-Gallia routes
* Repair the Curacao Docking Ring
* Strengthen Cortez and Magellan by fostering the cleanup of the former and redevelopment of the latter from the Gallic War, working with the signatories of the Treaties of Curacao
* Construction of a Player Owned Base for the Faction
* Procurement of a OS&C compatible Lucullus class liner (a future SRP request we are setting up now with EFL)
* Exploration of "alternatively legal" revenue sources through Triton Expeditions
* Publishing of Wanderlust to continue documenting various adventures

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Stoner_Steve - 04-02-2020

I'm excited to see Orbital return to Offical Status. Croft left a large set of shoes to fill and you have done an excellent job.

Good luck!

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Decktare - 04-13-2020

Hello to the OS&C, good luck with the faction and other things. However, I would like to leave my feedback, not wish of luck.

I'd like to have interaction with the OS&C but it's quite hard when you come to Brittany and hides for more than one hour somewhere below or above plan. Therefore, I hope you shall think about involving yourself in the consequences of your actions and routes you decide to use to fly, not just do RP as 'no patrols encountered us' when you are literally running from any Enclave player who wants to interact with you no matter the way.

OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam Brittany Tau Border Worlds 2h33
\*/~Taurus Brittany Tau Border Worlds 1h57
\*/~RES-Endurance Brittany Tau Border Worlds 1h19
Graoully Brittany Tau Border Worlds 1h15
MAE|Tirailleur-01 Brittany Tau Border Worlds 46m
MdG/-Marc.Toure Brittany Tau Border Worlds 20m

Your member has been hunted for about an hour and it ended with the system chat oorp and metagame knowledge.

Here is some screenshots of this: https://imgur.com/a/5S2wZpR

and logs as well:
Code:
[13.04.2020 20:24:51] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: who told you i am afk ?
[13.04.2020 20:25:11] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: //noobs
[13.04.2020 20:26:23] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: //common guys
[13.04.2020 20:26:50] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: //let's get it over with
[13.04.2020 20:33:24] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: //clear the way so i can move on or we stay here for ever
[13.04.2020 20:34:18] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: // we could RP id you like
[13.04.2020 20:34:26] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: // if
[13.04.2020 20:35:00] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: you fielthy butchers you wanna know where i am heading now?
[13.04.2020 20:35:19] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: now this is something ..
[13.04.2020 20:36:54] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: Ahhh i am sleepery like soap
[13.04.2020 20:38:22] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: You wish you dirty remnant of the galic mud gutter ...
[13.04.2020 20:44:57] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: *Captain leans back and ignites a Huge Cuban . relaxing and smoking*
[13.04.2020 20:49:50] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: I am ready to accept your surrender , i will let you depart .
[13.04.2020 20:54:15] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: Endurance is a nice honourable name
[13.04.2020 20:54:38] OS&C|TE-GravitonBeam: I hope you also have the grace you'll need it to endure

Your total activity in the last three months is impressive, most of it has been farmed by people who really do things, as @"Caitlyn Cross", for example, you have a lot of good RP but flying above/below plan and using /s chat for oorp things or ooRP player list call a player by his nickname in the system chat even if no met been happen is not what expected by the official faction, IMHO.

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Lord Helmchen - 04-13-2020

hi I Understand you TE is my Subfaction of OS&C and we talk about this internally and won't do it in the future but what do you think about a real CAT and MOUSE game in the Future maybe an event with an OS&C ship hiding in
the Taus or so with a Valuable Cargo on the base level, of course, he is a New Player at OS&C and I can understand that it is Frustrating to hunt for hours and the Prey slips away so what do you say can you forgive us and accept our apologies he came back after a long time and doesn't know the current state of Discovery

addition

i have reed it again and saw the oorp part that i have not as good read as is should. this was not ok especialy the meta thing I appologice for that to

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Jeuge - 04-13-2020

(04-13-2020, 11:27 PM)Caitlyn Cross Wrote: hi I Understand you TE is my Subfaction of OS&C and we talk about this internally and won't do it in the future but what do you think about a real CAT and MOUSE game in the Future maybe an event with an OS&C ship hiding in
the Taus or so with a Valuable Cargo on the base level, of course, he is a New Player at OS&C and I can understand that it is Frustrating to hunt for hours and the Prey slips away so what do you say can you forgive us and accept our apologies he came back after a long time and doesn't know the current state of Discovery

My idea is to simply kill you.

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Lord Helmchen - 04-13-2020

Okay

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Mitko - 04-17-2020

Couldn't find a relevant feedback page so I decided to post here. Unlike previous encounters with some of your pilots, today I had a pleasant RP session with TE-Svalbard. Your presence in Gallia will surely bring a gust of fresh air to our play time and more income to the king's treasury Tongue
Hope to see more of you around. Kudos!

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Lionheart523 - 04-17-2020

(04-17-2020, 11:56 AM)Mitko Wrote: Couldn't find a relevant feedback page so I decided to post here.

OS&C Faction Information & Feedback Thread can be find here.

I am glad, that you had a pleasant interaction with us, the OS&C. Thats what we want, not only a good time for us, but also for everybody else.

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - Marcellus - 04-17-2020

@Mitko It was indeed a nice encounter, a pity it was interrupted by my sudden lost of connection. Also, thanks for waiting me on the spot and with the clarification about the server commands, Kudos back!

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa and Cruise - St.Denis - 07-12-2020

After reviewing your activity and contributions over the past few months, we have decided to offer you officialdom.

Feel free to post an ID & subforum request and we'll get to setting it up.

Congratulations.