Discovery Gaming Community
Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=185060)

Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Borneo Mining Syndicate - 12-14-2020

[Image: ch3iq6X.png]

Borneo Mining Syndicate

Recruitment

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=#B9B9B9]
[float=right][table][tr][td][img]Char_pic[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/float]
[font=Agency FB][size=x-large][color=#d90615][b]Application for Borneo Mining Syndicate[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#557077[/hrc]
[font=Agency FB][size=xx-large][color=#d90615][b]Char_name[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#557077[/hrc]
[color=#d90615][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Male/Female/Other
[color=#d90615][b]Date of Birth:[/b][/color] Month Day, Year AS
[color=#d90615][b]Place of Birth:[/b][/color] Planet/Station, System, Region

[color=#d90615][b]Background:[/b][/color] IMG/CR/Other

Insert_your_biography_here
[hrc]#557077[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#F7F7F7][b]OOC SECTION[/b][/color][/align]

[color=#F7F7F7][b]What kind of activity do you prefer the most: RP, PVP, trading, mining, other?[/b][/color] Answer
[color=#F7F7F7][b]Are you familiar with the Lore of [url=https://discoverygc.com/wiki/Independent_Miners_Guild]IMG[/url] and [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=185057]BMS[/url] in particular?[/b][/color] Yes/No
[color=#F7F7F7][b]Why do you want to join BMS?[/b][/color] Be brief.

[color=#F7F7F7][b]Have you been sanctioned during the last year?[/b][/color] Yes (including the link for sanction)/No
[color=#F7F7F7][b]Are you familiar with the [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334]Server Rules[/url]?[/b][/color] Yes/No

[color=#F7F7F7][b]Your Discord?[/b][/color] Name#NNNN
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent][/indent]

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Carys - 01-26-2021

Application for Borneo Mining Syndicate

Randy Stoles

Date of Birth: 14.06.799 A.S
Place of Birth: Planet Hamburg. Hamburg System. Rheinland space

Background: Other

- "Even as a student, I had a desire to go to the stars and shovel money. He was previously trained as a design engineer and got a job at the Alster shipyard. Previously, I thought that messing around in all sorts of hardware, wires, mechanisms is quite profitable..but it turned out that it was not quite so. Because of the influx of all sorts of trash like pirates, work has significantly increased..you will say something like - " it's good that the influx of pirates. they are accompanied by damaged civilian and military vessels. why did you leave there?". I will tell. On my return to Hamburg, my ship was destroyed. at the time of the explosion, the right hand was...let's just say it's no longer available for working with ship assembly and repair equipment. Of course, the hand was replaced with an implant, but I can only push buttons with it anymore. and then I remembered my work as a miner of various minerals..I thought of the independent miners ' guild, but there was practically no revenue there. And I ran into you. if you accept me, you will know that my loyalty to the cause will be guaranteed."

OOC SECTION

What kind of activity do you prefer the most: RP, PVP, trading, mining, other? mining.
Are you familiar with the Lore of IMG and BMS in particular? Yes
Why do you want to join BMS? be brief.
To be very brief, I'm here to work as a miner and protect the syndicate.

Have you been sanctioned during the last year? No
Are you familiar with the Server Rules? Yes

Your Discord? parakeet#6368

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Borneo Mining Syndicate - 03-31-2021

[Image: OsGcBiK.png]
Borneo Mining Syndicate
Join Today!

Join the fearless organization built in the Taus, for the Taus!

The Syndicate exists as the most heavily armed mining faction you'll ever encounter and we have a niche for all types! New recruits are added to all 3 of our branches (Mining, Trade, Defense) and can choose which one at any time to specialize in- and be rewarded for it.

As you move up in each branch, your rewards for your work- multiply!

Our unique roles and ranks structure allows for a wide array of activities at any time.

[Image: Nebb2.png]

The might of our warfleets are unmatched and have a full range of capital vessels all the way up to dreadnoughts and carriers, as well as one of the very best heavy bombers in Sirius, leaving our enemies in tears upon our approach.

[Image: Img_bomber.png]

Our logistical vessels are some of the coolest around including the "flying cauldron", the Annapurna Mining Freighter!

[Image: a77b83b9e7b3e485eb7301098919ec2e.png?wid...height=479]

Our operational presence spans many star systems though the bulk of our work currently is centered in the Tau Region where we have access to several installations and facilities. Our most traded commodities are Niobium Ore (Tau 23), Raw Hydrocarbons (Tau 53), and Cobalt Ore (Omega 3)

The BMS is currently hiring in all divisions so be sure to contact us today!

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Anguirus - 03-31-2021

[img]Char_pic[/img]

Ronald "Ron" Swank

Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado, Liberty

Background: Other

I'm not much of a man. Tall, handsome, have a gut, and just listen to what everyone has to say. Though it's mostly seems to be complaining. I lived my life from manufacturing job to factory job. Even went to collage for leadership and all that. I've had that job and ain't lookin for it anymore, you know? I just wanna live my life, clock in do my job and clock out. Don't need all that fancy smancy stuff everyone seems to dream about. About riches and fame, you know, not what I want. Some of my friends say "Straight up from Canada" cause I don't want nothing of life, just want to get through it. That's why I'm here, to just sit out there in space, and mind my own business. Mine that Ore, bring it in. Go sleep and back and do it again.

OOC SECTION

What kind of activity do you prefer the most: RP, PVP, trading, mining, other? RP and mining
Are you familiar with the Lore of IMG and BMS in particular? Yes/kinda
Why do you want to join BMS? I've been egged to join by some people. You know who you are. So why not? (don't mind that shitty RP for my background. That's just how he talks.)

Your Discord? too early in the morning#7033

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Borneo Mining Syndicate - 03-31-2021

Borneo Mining Syndicate

Sometimes all a man needs is routine, friend, and the Syndicate can use a man of said dedication. Welcome aboard, Mr. Swank. Please make your way to Melbourne Station in Tau 44 where our local staff can get you set up.

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Amoongoose - 04-05-2021

[img]Char_pic[/img]

James.Tinivor

Date of Birth: 808As on 4th of July
Place of Birth: Freeport 10 In Tau 37 System

Background: Zoner

I was Born as a Zoner In a Small but harmonic Family Everything Changed after the Outcast Attack at Freeport 10 my Dad Died and left my mum alone with 2 Smaller Children I knew she couldn't handle it somebody had to Take over the role of the Dad and that was my Turn to Beginn I first got a job as a freelancer and flying for Zoners it was Great until at this one time i flew with my group into a Minefield we almost died 2 of our ships Were later attacked by Outcast But we got help by a BMS Fleet of Cruisers they Shot down the Outcast Fleet in just Seconds So I wanted to do my job and help them eradicate those assholes out of their existence !

OOC SECTION

What kind of activity do you prefer the most: RP, PVP, trading, mining, other? Mining RP
Why do you want to join BMS? I saw that you guys could need some more players and also I like mining so I thought yes I can do that I will join here

Have you been sanctioned during the last year? Yes (including the link for sanction)/No

Your Discord? Junko'Zane#0258

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Borneo Mining Syndicate - 04-06-2021

Borneo Mining Syndicate

Mr. Tinivor, I'm glad our forces made such an impact on you. We will take all the help we can get in driving back the Maltese scourge from the Taus and we welcome you into our membership to aid in this crusade.

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - mm33dd - 04-18-2021

[Image: Mirosevich.png]

Bastian Mirosevich

Date of Birth: -Not Available-
Place of Birth: Leeds, Bretonia.

Background: IMG

Born in Planet Leeds before it was lost, former worker of BMM, I landed in Falkland Base a long time ago. I've adopted the IMG as my primary family, so I have been working as an independent miner in the Taus and helping my people against the rage of the Outcast who raid our convoys and disrupt our operations... I heard you were against them, so I'll be glad to help.

OOC SECTION

What kind of activity do you prefer the most: RP, PVP, trading, mining, other? PvP, trading, mining.
Why do you want to join BMS? I like IMG lore.

Your Discord? Name#NNNN

RE: Borneo Mining Syndicate – Recruitment - Borneo Mining Syndicate - 04-18-2021

Borneo Mining Syndicate

Mr. Mirosevich, It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It seems we are cut of the same cloth and we would love to have you amongst our ranks. We accept you into our membership and look forward to working with you. We have personnel on Falkland who will arrange your set up.