Discovery Gaming Community
Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Forum: Front de Libération de Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=633)
+----- Thread: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia (/showthread.php?tid=185366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Front de Libération de Gallia - 12-30-2020

[Image: M3Ii54v.png]

[Image: SOSZ6ZC.png]
[Image: BJxLsMk.png]

Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=#DCDCDC]
[align=center][float=left][img]https://i.imgur.com/2XeAWnv.png[/img][/float]

[float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/FoBEUIi.png[/img][/float]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8G6w5hp.png[/img][/align]
[hr]

[align=center][sigimg]link[/sigimg][/align]

[hr]
[font=Courier Prime][size=medium][color=#00448b][b]Author:[/b][/color]  TEXT[/size][/font]
[font=Courier Prime][size=medium][color=#FFFFFF][b]Recipient:[/b][/color]  TEXT[/size][/font]
[font=Courier Prime][size=medium][color=#cb0000][b]Subject:[/b][/color]  TEXT[/size][/font]
[hr]

[indent]TEXT

[/indent]
[float=right][font=Courier Prime]Terminer l'émission,
[size=medium][b]NAME SURNAME[/b][/size][/font][/float]
[align=center][float=left][img]https://i.imgur.com/2XeAWnv.png[/img][/float]
[float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/FoBEUIi.png[/img][/float]
[hr]
[img=350x40]https://i.gyazo.com/e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png[/img][/align]
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-01-2021

[Image: c48f39c0c029d183817e4ef1e393aa00.png]
[Image: 7dde05b77341b2dad8ad92efb58d33eb.png]
TO:Front de Libération High Command
Subject:Easy Pickings

Bonjour,

I have some great news. It seems like a wreck of a Gallic Navy battleship must have drifted all the way from the battle with Kusari to relatively close vicinity of Chambery itself.

I took it upon myself to investigate on Fantôme division ligh fighter scout ship. You can still barely read the wreck's designation - Saulx. It is largely destroyed, devoid of energy and a mere husk of it's former self, with no lifesigns detected.

The pressurisation is long gone, in fact the ship is so badly torn apart my scout vessel could physically fly inside the wreck with ease.

Now to the good part - although the reactor is melted, there are still usable remains of weapons, valuables and metals, and no alive Royalist collaborators in sight.

What can I say - easy pickings and a nice gift for The Maquis - I am returning back to Chambery and recommend we return with a crew to strip what we can from the wreck and use it to further our cause.

Why can't we get lucky like this every day?

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

[Image: 1709806c19387f0a8f82501542a70a63.png]

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-05-2021

[Image: The-Boys2.jpg]
Subject:A dangerous game

Things might be more complicated than we thought in getting supplies and logistics from 3rd parties.

We have met the Maquis cruiser Normandy. The CO is a man of my gusto. Radical. To the point. Explosive, unpredictable and hard to control. Our movement would not be what it is without heroes of his caliber. Would I trust him to take care of my family after I die while bombing the royalists, much less with some strangers we might do diplomacy with? Well not really but that's besides the point.

Natio trying to screw us?

Nevertheless, he brought up some interesting points about the NO people that recently contacted us.
[] CLN-Normandy: Trust noone.
[] CLN-Normandy: Keep them at arms-length.
[] CLN-Normandy: Natio were granted this system as their own in the Leviathan Accords. Back at the end of the first war.
[] CLN-Normandy: As were Crayter.
[] CLN-Normandy: They only seek to remove us.

Needless to say, we will play a long game with them, look into these "accords" whatever they are, and recognises us as the sole owner of The Rousillon system in it's entirety before we proceed with granting them any real estate in our system.

=CR=Crayter Republic
[] =CR=N-205-Hermes: In system doing geologic survey scans

The man just waltzes in, doing surveys without asking us anything. He was seconds from being blown to bits by my radical Normandy friend * laughs*. Was told to leave, and asked to not come back until his top brass ask for our permission

Again Normandy was ominously sceptical
[] CLN-Normandy: You open us up to these...people. They will take everything they can from us.
[] CLN-Normandy: And then we will be cast aside.
[] CLN-Normandy: They are nothing more than lapdogs.

I must say It doesn't help the case of Natio and Crayter to appear together - and gives some weight to my radical friend's suspitions that they might try to shaft us.

An honest accident
Finally, the Natio managed to save some gallic Navy pilots.

[] NO-F-Jerry,Rawlins: Do you gents mind taking a couple prisoners off my hands? I picked up a couple Enclave stragglers in 44 by the looks of it.

[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Boucher: enclave you say...hand them over, we will take good care of them
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Seems like we have an unfortunate airlock malfunction. Careful for those Gallic Navy not to slip out.
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: oh no
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: they are out.
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Now my weapons seem to be malfunctioning
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Gunnery, point the malfunctioning weapon Navy's way
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Boucher: Seems like they are both dead. What an honest accident.
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: Boucher. Technology...can't trust it.
[] [FLG]VG-Heros: You know how it is

And that about sums up my quick stroll in Roussillon.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-07-2021

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15734012]
AuthorLionel Boucher aboard of [FLG]Fantôme-1 scout ship
Subject:That glorious sight

It's been a while since we've checked on the Royalists in Aq Edinburgh. I took the long way around not to risk capture, and to swing by that planet that reminds us just what they are capable of.

I still get chills righ before jumping into their system - you never know what awaits you, and if you even get away alive.

I found the Enclave all right, they just couldn't see me anymore! Looks like the brets did a number on them.

I can only imagine the horror they were facing - so many of them,people with homes and dreams, Gasping for air. Remembering their families back home they will never get back to, their lives flashing infront of their eyes, only to succumb to the cold hard inevitable arm of death and destruction to the last man. THE SIGHT WAS GLORIOUS! :::Boucher pauses in thought and takes a satisfying sip of his coffee when remembering the spectacle of the extinguished lives of his enemies he saw today:::

There was just one issue - their sacrément massif shipyard is just damn gone with no Debris in sight where it once stood!

How de m**** did it just magically dissapear? I followed to the nearest logical jump hole, and sure enough. The Royalists must have moved there en route to meet with the treatcherous Confederacy...

Orkney, the one and only...This is no job for a single scout ship however. It was time to return to base, and petition my brothers in arms to send a larger scouting party to the system - maybe we can still catch The Royalists on the move.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-07-2021

[Image: 1ddc4c25ec56f0f864ff0ab780ad6d5f.gif]
AuthorLionel Boucher aboard of [FLG]VG-Revolutionnaire
Subject:Rant

NOW they are waking up, NOW they are starting to slowly, very very slowly, see?

[] =CR=FV-Hermes|216: Gallia is in turmoil as they've invited the genocidal Enclave fleet into their ranks
[] =CR=FV-Hermes|216: We've not received diplomatic stances from their new government on how they plan to deal with the terrorists in their midst

Where was Sirius when the Confederacy was formed? With the same Royals they are up in arms against NOW? After so many of us died, after they took hold of Gallia?

Where are all the damn groups that cried genocide? They push the Royals and their collaborators back but only as far as it's convenient?
Did they really believe the damn propaganda about "reformed Gallia" and Confederacy, when our children could see what was coming?

Maybe it's my fault. Maybe it's The Maquis fault. The Confederate and now The Gallic Navy wheel of propaganda kept churning and pulling wool over Sirius' eyes. Our voice has not been strong enough, loud enough - our methods perhaps too one sided to be taken seriously by the desk jockeys.

I don't care what it takes, we will fight The Royalists on all fronts. We will see them burn. We will ramp up our own propaganda channels. Make their supply lines tremble in fear, their treatcherous soldiers will never have a second of peace without worrying where we might strike. We will even :::Boucher gulps while trying to hold back his rage::: sit at one tablewith and deal with the blind Sirians diplomatically, if that's what it takes to make them see and finally take our voices seriously.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Balian Remi - 01-12-2021

[Image: wpu3sWU.png]

Operations Log
11 January
Orkney System

Today was productive. The boss took me out on a scouting mission to confirm rumors our people had warned us about. Our course took us to the Orkney system where it was easy to spot our target: Issoudun Shipyard. The Royalists have somehow towed it up here rather fast from Edinburgh. In their rush though it seems their logistics are in complete chaos. A large train of fat ladened down transports idle outside the station no doubt waiting for the newly transplanted shipyard to get things under control and begin receiving supplies regularly again. A juicy target it would seem. The prize seems lightly guarded by only two cruisers too.

[Image: 1VgwFFa.png]

[Image: H0u8YVs.png]

[Image: 24Mub0l.png]

While we were conducting our surveillance we encountered something quite fortuitous. A Gaian captain by the name of Devin Blackwood, says he leads a prominent cell of Bretonians. Boucher and I had some serious doubts for sure and expressed them to this Blackwood. Our comms exchange was quite extensive and we came to see a friend in this one, rather than foe. It seems his people want to enact some vengeance for the suffering they endured during the Royalist occupation of Edinburgh. He seems to have some propaganda skills too that might prove useful. We concluded we should find a secure location where we might explore our possible plans with Blackwood and his people more extensively and he invited us to one of their secret lairs within the system. Kirkwall they call it. If this relationship continues, it could be a valuable location to work from. Boucher and I are cautious but optimistic at our new found acquaintance and eager to see what we can accomplish together.

Lets see where this goes…

pour la liberté

Remi

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-14-2021

[Image: a2225b9cc178c66fb5a73f5aa42b709d.gif]
Subject:A strange visitor

Not the kind of Navy I expect in Gallia

He babbled something about "exploring" and "looking for Nomads" . . . and left. Ok then. Off to plot how to bomb the bad guys!

Kindly point this "Cannonballer" to the nearest way out of Gallia if you run into him too.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Darius - 01-14-2021

[Image: F9NZM5p.png]
Subject: Battle in Provence

Today, our forces, spearheaded by the Battlecruiser Le Brethon, attacked a Gallic Navy positon in the Provence system. The first ship we encountered was an "Obstinate"-class Battlecruiser, defending the area we were heading to.
[Image: 57d453e55b50bb0d435b03b0e28ed27b.jpg]
While at first outnumbering the enemy, Navy forces were quick to send in reinforcements, consisting of a second, "Adamant"-class, Battlecruiser and a "Valor"-class Battleship. Against an enemy superior in both numbers and technology, our forces held out long enough to disable the enemy battleship and heavily damage the two remaining battlecruisers.
[Image: d9f4a27e94644c93f75e93d6099f398f.png]
This victory, however, did not come at a cheap price. Our forces were routed and forced to retreat, with all our ships suffering heavy damage.
Our operations in the Provence system continue to cause chaos among the Navy. Their forces are often slow to act, allowing us to carry operations while being relatively safe.

That is all for now.

Terminer l'émission,

Arthur Clement

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-15-2021

[Image: 7dde05b77341b2dad8ad92efb58d33eb.png]
TO:Front de Libération fighters
Subject:The Battle for Resources

Bonjour,

Many of of you more, zelaous, heroes might not understand what I tell you now. But we need logistics, materials and resources.

With recent influx of patriots that oppose to the abominous treatchery against our people, The Royalist controlled Gallic Union we are, in the first time ever, in posession of means of conventional combat and capital assets, spearheaded by Battleship Pamiers.

Natio Octavarium Contract
We were approached bySirian smuggling group, "NO". They want to cooperate in Roussillon. There are voices from the more radical of you that we should shoot them on sight like all sirians who sit idly by as The Genocidal Royalists took power. I understand that tendency, believe me :::boucher chuckles:::. However we need to adapt, beat the Royalists in any way we can - for that we need supplies, materials, weapons and logistical support for our newly gained glorious Maquis Battlegroup.

I have commisioned a contract to see if we can trust them, and in the process we will gain crapton of Ship Hull panels to bolster Pamiers, Black Market ammunition we can use to rig transports and make our weapons roar across Gallia, and even some Millitary Vehicles for planetary and on - station action and Ship to Ship boarding.

I ask for your patience in these testing times, hold your zelaous spirit at bay if you can when these Sirians deliver us what we need - let them deliver it in peace, even in Roussillon.

Juicy Target
As you maybe read, me and Remi have discovered a juicy huge former Enclave civillian convoy in Orkney - this can mean only one thing. We will unleash the most radical, gloriously brutal of you in sending the traitors straight to hell before they rejoin the disgusting Gallic Union. We have no bases in the system, how the hell we pull that off Boucher?

Well we met someone called Nemesis. I still don't know who exactly these people are or why they want to do this...But it seems clearly that our immediate aim is aligned - seeing that convoy burn. They even showed us their hidden base in Orkney where we can plot our assauilt - now we are just waiting to hear from them and we will unleash hell on The convoy.

Resources without 3rd party strangers
Right now we have to depend on the Sirians to supply us, along with the unstable Brigands, and two faced Corse. I found a way how we can go it alone. We will use the massive amount of Debris from the Kusari incursion to salvage the technology. There is a lot of directly compatible Council millitary material flying around, ripe for the taking.

Again - unusual for us to try to get materials this way, but we have no choice - I ask for your commitment. I hope we learned from the Saulx debacle - we will do low-key operations, use small freighters to obtain the Millitary Salvage, without detection. There might be enough of it flying around for months.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

RE: Communication Zone: Maquis Front de Libération de Gallia - Lionel Bourcher - 01-17-2021

[Image: the-boys-billy-the-butcher-estrena-corto...682103.jpg]
FROM:Lionel Boucher Aboard the freighter [FLG]NT-Chasseur
Subject:A successful run

Montmorency under fire
Firts my crew have assaulted the battleship. We got a lot of shots on, faced just some verbal resistance from one Jeuge.Duval, the hull wouldn't budge however. The Destroyer GRNIToulouse also ran from us like a scared rabbit when they saw what our ship can do. We shall continue the assaults if it is this easy in the future.

Popular support
We went onto a freighter run - and to our surprise, the people of Gallia are already waking up to the horrors of the Royalist regime and feel for our cause - even the treatcherous collaborating GMS! Keep going my fellow heroes - this clearly shows we are on the right path towards free Gallia!
[Image: 6d496215b4a095fccef02ea9a733ec7a.png]
As you can see - GMS are feeling for us. Perhaps there might be some heroes amongst them afterall! But time will tell. A simple thing like allowing us to rig their transport with explosives and giving their life for the greater good during a destruction of a Gallic Navy asset could start convincing us they are not beyond repair.

As you can see - the pilot couldn't have felt in any way pressured - I was commanding a mere harmless little transport freighter, so his support of our cause is purely his own and genuine!

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher