Discovery Gaming Community
!!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=185377)

Pages: 1 2 3

!!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - Lord Helmchen - 12-31-2020

Hello Friends this is not a Usual Event there will be No Fighting and No Rewards. But I hope you will take Part in it.

Last night at 2:30 German Time did my Grandfather Die to Corona. he had no Pain and did Not Suffer Like so Many others that Died to this Cursed Virus. he was a Friendly Man all His Life and had 12 Children, 5 of his Own and 7 Adopted. he Lived a Long and Happy Life, he was Married to my Grandmother for over 30 Years. she Died 10 Years before him from Alzheimer and Old Age, but even after the Love of his Life Gone he was a Happy Man. he Worked in the Restaurant of my Uncle just because he wanted it, and even after he couldn't Work there anymore he was often a Welcome Guest. he Fleed the Dictatorship in the DDR and Worked as a Coal Driver, that's how he got to Know my Grandmother a Widow that has lost her husband in the War. she was always his Last Stop, and after she allowed him to Clean his Dirty Face they have Sit Down and Drank a coffee. out of this Developed a Love that should be Lasted till her Death. now they are Reunited, and I am still here with all that Happy Memories of Him and my Grandmother. and it feels bad to be Sad, he Was Always a Happy Man, and even at his Last Moments, he made Jokes with the Nurses. they told us he Died with a Smile on his face.

That is Why I want to Celebrate His Life, instead of Grieving on my Own. But not Oly his Life, I want to Celebrate the Lives of all the People that Died this Year. and not only those that Died from Covid. Everyone that Died this Year had a Live that is worth to be Celebrated. the Simple Fact that they Wher with us is a Reason to Celebrate, no matter how Long they were With us. this is Why I want to invite you to Celebrate the Lives of my Grandfather and all the Others Tomorrow. I will be at 21:00 Server time at New Haven Station in Connecticut. I invite anyone that wants to Come, no matter what Ship or what Fraction, I Invite you to have a Minute of Silence with me To Honor those that arent With us Anymore. and after the Minute to Fire all your Guns in the Air as a Salute to them. This shall be a Ceremony of Peace to Honor those that Lost their Lifes.

Apart From this, I wish you all a Happy New Year.

In Loveing Memory of Dieter Schömann

[Image: tos6xao.jpg]

Translation

I Made it

I Have Gone Home.
To the Place without Pain or Suffer

To Mutti (His Wife)
and Beate (His Daughter)

We will see us again

Vaddder = Dad

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! - Reddy - 12-31-2020

Sorry for your loss

My condolences

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! - Lucas - 12-31-2020

Is that maggi? A true man of taste

My condolences

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! - Diaz - 12-31-2020

May he rest in peace!!!

My condolences

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! - Lord Helmchen - 12-31-2020

Thank you all. it means a lot to me, after some Talks with the Best Friends you could Wish for I Have Decided to Delay it to Tomorrow and to Delay it to 21:00 Server Time. have a Nice New Year with your Loved Ones and Tell them How Much you Love them.

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - LuckyOne - 12-31-2020

Rest in peace Mr. Schömann, you had quite a life, and left behind your many children and grandchildren as your legacy! I'm sure all of them are very nice people like Caitlyn here!

As someone who has lost several relatives this year, some of them due to the chaos Covid has caused, I feel your pain!

It is a very fitting tribute to your Grandpa who I'm sure brought you much joy in your life, just like Discovery.

Take care, and make sure you spend some time with your closest family. They need your support too!

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - Ice Princess - 12-31-2020

May your Grandfather rest in peace. My deepest condolences. Heart

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - Xenon - 12-31-2020

I lost my Granddad lately too, I feel your loss
My deepest condolences

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - Groshyr - 12-31-2020

Condolenses

RE: !!!!A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!! 01.01.2021 21:00 UTC - PhoenixClaw - 12-31-2020

I know what that feels like, same happened to my great-grandmother this month. It's nice to hear, that he atleast did not suffer.
My biggest Condolences...

Möge er in Frieden ruhen!