Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragons Recruitment form - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragons Recruitment form (/showthread.php?tid=185888)

Blood Dragons Recruitment form - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-28-2021

[Image: Nessss.png]

Blood Dragons Recruitment

You are required to fill in an application form that will be reviewed and decided if you're worthy enough to join us.

Code:
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Name:[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Age:[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Place of Birth:[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>
[size=medium][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Biography:[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>

[size=medium][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]What is honor to you?[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>

[size=medium][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Do you swear your loyalty to the Blood Dragons?[/font][/b][/color][/size] <HERE>

[hrc]#cc6e5c[/hrc]
//OORP Section

[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]How is your PVP? (1-10)[/font][/b][/color][/size]
<HERE>
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]How would you rate your ability to RP? (1-10)[/font][/b][/color][/size]
<HERE>
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]Ever been sanctioned and for what reason?[/font][/b][/color][/size]
<HERE>
[size=small][color=#cc6e5c][b][font=Agency FB]What is your Discord ID & Timezone?[/font][/b][/color][/size]
<HERE>

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-31-2021

The Blood Dragons are looking for pilots who fight for honor and dignity. If you follow two of these codes, please submit an application

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - Felipe - 01-31-2021

Name: Eiichi Tomikawa
Place of Birth: Planet New Tokio
Biography: My name is Eiichi Tomikawa, born in New Tokio, second son in a traditional family, raised and taught to aid my older brother to run the family business, aimed to a not specially outstanding life. When reached age, was supposed to join training in Navy academy, but instead of that, ive fled, joined a transport ship crew, to have what i dreamed would be a life of adventures, instead i had a very short trip and a stay in imprisionment for evading the drafting in time of war.
That made me even more hostile to any action or decision of our government, and while in prison ive met some interesting people, that whispered to me about the Dragons, not what we hear on news, but whats really Dragons fight to achieve, what they endured to get here, to just exist as free people, and that touched me.
Finally something worth fighting for, when i was finally released, accepted my training, and as soon as i was flying in a bounty hunter small company, ive decided to join what looks to me as the fight ive been born to fight: to free our people and nation from the corrupt animals that feed on the lifes of kusarians.

What is honor to you? Fighting for the freedom of all kusarians

Do you swear your loyalty to the Blood Dragons? I swear by my life, soul and loyalty.

//OORP Section

How is your PVP? (1-10)
Eh im quite rusted, would say 3 in snubs, 5 in caps
How would you rate your ability to RP? (1-10)
If sober, im quite decent, could say 8 but im not cocky, 6
Ever been sanctioned and for what reason?
Sometimes, combat mistakes many years ago, talking back to admins here and there, also many years ago.
What is your Discord ID & Timezone?
FelipeSch#1230 UTC-3

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - L e o n - 01-31-2021

Incoming Transmission

[Image: dnXcUZo.png]
[Image: n9VT5FM.png]

Sender: Recruit Department, Yuki Yamazaki
Locaiton: Chugoku, Kyoto Base
Recipient: Blood Dragon members
Encryption: High

こんにちは, Tomikawa-san. After reviewing your application and speaking with our shogun Cobo-san, we accept your application to the Blood Dragons, and A aircraft will be waiting for you in Kyoto. Make sure to fill the papers of ownership of the aircraft before boarding it. Thus, We hope that you show your excellent skills in space and fight for our home! But before you launch to space. You need to head to Cobo-san and make an oath to serve under his leadership.

ありがとう

C.Hakkera
Shogun

End Transmission

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - Devil - 02-02-2021

Name: Takamaru Kazuma
Place of Birth: Planet Kyushu
Biography: My name is Takamaru Kazuma. I was born on the planet of Kyushu. I am the youngest in my family. My Oldest brother staying home and helping my family farm. While my older brother and sister both joined the kusari navy and still serve there as far as I know. Though we don't always see eye to eye on things. My life has been one of hard work though I will never complain as its made me a stronger person able to push though things. While being a rebellious youth I have gotten in to some trouble over the years on the plant mostly doing minor things. Though my brother in the navy was able to pull some strings so I could join the naval academy. Having a decent grasp of flying a fighter If I had stayed on track I'd have graduated by now. Though things didn't go according to plan. One day I'd meet a women at a bar. though I didn't know it at the time she would change my life honestly in ways I'd never had expected. I'll leave her name out in this as it still brings up pain full memories. Though half of my time at the naval academy we stayed together though at times she would disappear for a week or two. I'd gotten used to that but every now and then she would drop hints on the evils that the government was doing, or how things could be better under a Shogun. Eventually I had started to come around to that line of thinking. I then started trying to convince my class mates slowly that would listen what I now believed. That was a mistake. The naval officer caught wind of it and where coming to get me. Thats when she came we barely made it out and in space in two fighters. We where chased and as much as i regret it she gave her life so that I could escape. As I made my escape she sent me a small message explaining that she was a blood dragon. In that moment I swore and oath that I would not let her death be in vain and would do everything I could for the blood dragons.

What is honor to you? Honor? Honor is a way of life. To swear on ones honor is to swear on ones family and life. No matter what one should wear his honor for better or worse.

Do you swear your loyalty to the Blood Dragons? I swear on the blood of my family, and on my life that I'll serve till my dying breath.

//OORP Section

How is your PVP? (1-10)
I'd would say a 3.5 for fighters, 3 for bombers, maybe a 6 on caps. I'm a very rust from playing 8years ago.
I'd like to say a 7 out of 10
None that I am aware of.
Devil#0237 Time zone is Mountain standard Time (MST) 7 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - L e o n - 02-03-2021

Incoming Transmission

[Image: dnXcUZo.png]
[Image: n9VT5FM.png]

Sender: Recruit Department, Yuki Yamazaki
Locaiton: Chugoku, Kyoto Base
Recipient: Blood Dragon members
Encryption: High

こんにちは, Kazuma-san. After reviewing your application and speaking with our shogun Cobo-san, we accept your application to the Blood Dragons, and A aircraft will be waiting for you in Kyoto. Make sure to fill the papers of ownership of the aircraft before boarding it. Thus, We hope that you show your excellent skills in space and fight for our home! But before you launch to space. You need to head to Cobo-san and make an oath to serve under his leadership.

ありがとう

C.Hakkera
Shogun

End Transmission

RE: Blood Dragons Recruitment form - ellipsis - 02-05-2021

Name: Ubukata Tsuya (生形 艶)
Place of Birth: Planet New Tokyo, Okumura Archipelago
Biography: A calm and collected young woman. The kind that strikes your soul with a mere stare. Cold and calculating yet compassionate and caring when it counts. The middle sibling in a group of three, belonging to a wealthy family residing in Okumura City on the archipelago of the same name. Tsuya's father is a famous holo-tainment band developer and as such, was often missing in her day to day life. The eldest son, named Junzo, took on the role of raising the two sisters in the father's absence, and was effective at it. Tsuya was often the target of childlike torment by her younger sister, Tomoe, who frequently played pranks on the family, a result of a missing father in their life. The mother was too frail to properly keep the children in order, so Junzo felt it was his duty to step up for the family. To Tsuya, neither sibling had the insight and perception to realize what was happening around them as a civilian in Kusari. As a history buff, she read a lot about the legacy of Kusari and learned of the Shogunate before hearing of the Blood Dragons.

Anywhere she went in public, Tsuya always kept an external tranquil composure, but she rarely spoke much, except when it was important. This got her quickly outcasted in the social circles of her schooling career, aside from Junzo, as she would rarely socialize and instead prefer to people watch and try to analyze the lives of people around her. She had a few friends and was always supported by her brother, but Tomoe always seemed to despise the both of them, at times going out of her way to talk down on them both. She never understood how Junzo put up with it. The few times she would ever lash out at somebody else was her own sister. Not because she was angry with her but because she was throwing away her opportunities to excel like them. Tsuya later came to realize that this was because her sister felt inferior to both her and their brother, because they both had amazing academic performance and their parents always compared Tomoe to Tsuya and Junzo. It came to a head in 826 AS when Tomoe and her all female gang participated in a school cafeteria brawl in which all of the attackers were expelled because one of the "gang members" claimed they were supporters of the Golden Chrysanthemums. This resulted in Tomoe being kicked out of the house after a grueling argument involving the whole family. Tsuya recalls Tomoe breaking down in anger over all her frustrations about the familial status of Kusari, and their own issues as a family. Junzo was frustrated with Tomoe but tried to act as as a mediator between her and the father, while Tsuya herself sat and watched as it all unfolded, knowing it was inevitable.

Tomoe ran away and was never seen again, completely disappeared from their radar. Junzo went on to complete his Naval Academy schooling, while Tsuya dropped out halfway through the same academy, moving out of her own accord. Junzo and Tsuya kept in touch though she never informs him of her true whereabouts and living situations. Before that, She joined a group of history buffs who belonged to families that secretly sympathized with the Blood Dragons, and it would be the first time she became fully aware of their existence, being a shielded rich child. She had known and subscribed to the history of the old Shogunate, and also thought it was more effective than the current Kusari government, but at this point she was fully indoctrinated into the idea that she could choose to fight to free the people from an endless corporate slavery. People like her father, whom she cared a lot for even in his absence. She became particularly close to them during this 2 year time period, and they were a tight knit group of friends who hung out all the time. She knew it would hurt her family to know she was running away to join a band of rebels, but to her, this was the right choice to make a better life for them. Using her 2 years of flight training experience, she bought a ship with her father's gifted money (she was always the favorite), and joined her group of friends who had their families arrange a meeting with Blood Dragon pilots in secluded space, which leads her to the present time.

What is honor to you? Honor is a double edged sword that, if not wielded carefully, can result in your surefire doom. One must know where its place lies, only within oneself, not to let it control your emotions, and most importantly, your actions. Honor must be controlled by a clear mind.

Do you swear your loyalty to the Blood Dragons? I hereby solemnly swear to the Blood Dragons that from this day forth, I am a loyal supporter of the Shogunate.

//OORP Section

How is your PVP? (1-10)
It's been a long time since I've played this game, about a couple years, but I learn very quickly, so I'd say a 5 or a 6.
Definitely an 8 or 9, I feel very confident in my roleplay abilities on most days.
Never sanctioned before.
ellipsis#4649, Eastern Standard Time, 5 hours behind UTC.