Discovery Gaming Community
Minedepot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Minedepot (/showthread.php?tid=188667)

Minedepot - Jon.Winter - 06-27-2021

CWW-Dublin-Outpost
Freelancer Base, System Dublin, Sector Classified, Run by CWW

Summary of CWW-Dublin-Outpost :

The base CWW-Dublin-Outpost was deployed by a small group of Freelancers. The first name of CWW-Dublin-Outpost was Minedepot and its first purpose was to start the journey of those freelancers. It fast became a huge and legal base within Bretonia. The name change happend due to an attack on the Freelancers freedom. This installation is to provide the freelancers to have a trade relationship with bretonia. The research team uses the base to ensure that the collected data is stored and copied. After this process the data can be brought to CWW-Headquaters. The base operators do make deals with the gold ore miners and asure a steady flow of ore. Yet recent activities by mollies tend to be a threat.

Storage of CWW-Dublin-Outpost :

Commodity Amount
[max]
Selling
[Yes/No]
Available
Food Rations 15000 No -
Oxygen 15000 No -
Water 15000 No -
Reinforced Alloy 15000 No -
H-Fuel 20000 No
Gold Ore 150000 Yes 149685
Science Data Unlimited Only via request 276

For and on behalf of CWW
Mr. Cold
Stationadministrator & Communicationleader of CWW

Incoming Transmission:

Dear folks of Bretonia. We are Freelancers with a classified station in bretonian space.

We as Freelancer created recently a core 2 base and are maintaining it with excellence. We made sure the crew has more than enough food to choose from and a decend amount of fresh rum, gin and wine aswell. We completed a shield module to ensure the savety on board aswell as enough cargo modules to ensure there is enough space for everyone and everything.

We as Freelancer hope to not make any enemies! But we recently had a two hour attack on our base! We discovered high damage on the base and a lot of fuel for the shield was missing. We added the amounts missing together and came up with such time which must have passed! I highly encourage the attacker to make his demand clear before attacking us freelancers. In case the attacker finds himself offended he shall message me instead and we shall talk about the issues he or she has with our base.

In best regarts,
Jon Winterspring

RE: Minedepot - Jon.Winter - 07-09-2021

Incoming Transmission:

I am happy to announce that my partner and I achieved a new milestone. We were able to workout a deal with a member of Universal Shipping Inc which includes a lifetime delivery contract of good with his brand new purchased Barge which he will rent us for every trip. To fly the barge we practiced a lot with the experienced member and even got to do our first deliveries. Our use was paid in advance. The member will ensure that he is always on board of the vessel at any given time. The reason we were able to get the contract is due to the purpose of the non stop use of the Barge. Our high payment was a no brainer to the member. We are hoping that this milestone will increase our profits and will increase our stations reputation.

By that we would like to open the market for a delivery of Gold ore to any station within Sirius. The price per Unit is variable due to the distance it might have to travel. We as Freelancers will allow anyone to ask for such contract with the needed informations. Those are:

- Destination
- Amount needed
- Price per Unit
- Reason for delivery

Disclaimer: We don't own the Gold field. We rather offer any member of the mining guild to sell their ore to us. This is all for now.

In best regarts,
Jon Winterspring

RE: Minedepot - Sara Tanaka - 07-10-2021

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: a700e868c450e35ef735e7a2ddc3191d.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Minedepot base
- SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Gold ore

Greetings Minedepot administration,

In the beginning, I would like to represent myself to your respected station administration. My name is Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, CEO of Nebula Shipping Express installation at the orbit of Planet Cambridge, and Board member of Nebula Logistics Corporated. I am here because of your gold ore business offer found on your installation's neural network.

Our installation at the orbit of planet Cambridge got several clients and suppliers interested in your gold ore supplies, so accordingly, we would like to inform you that we are able to receive up to 100,000 gold ore crates since our tanks can even carry more. We are willing to pay 2,000 credits for each crate which sums a contract for 200,000,000 (two hundred million) credits. We will wait for your reply and thank you for your time and business.

[Image: Dh6-Ua-Pc-WWT.png]

Have a good day.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: Minedepot - Jon.Winter - 02-01-2022

Greetings Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, CEO of Nebula Shipping Express.

We are very sorry for the delay on your request. As the hired miners from the Bretonian miners guild were busy with taking their ships to the workshop. I guess their miningtools got overheated. We really would like to fullfill your request but we are lacking on employees. As I am currently running the station alone together with my kids who are yet not ready to fly their own ship. I hope you can understand our misery in which we are in. I hope we can manage to get more employees in the future on such big project and will ensure to contact you in the future.

I wish you all the best as your installation is something I am looking up to for quiet some time and that your buisness is doing better than ours!

Sincerely,
Jon Winter

RE: Minedepot - Sara Tanaka - 02-02-2022

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: a700e868c450e35ef735e7a2ddc3191d.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Minedepot base
- SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Gold ore

Greetings Minedepot administration,

First of all let me thank you for your reply even if late. We understand your reasons very well and we hope that you and your kids are safe and sound. The door will remain open for business with NSE, so let us know once you have the means and enough employees to fulfill our contract. Thank you again for your time.

Have a good evening

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: Minedepot - All Worlds - 03-06-2022

To: Minedepot administration - Mr. Winter (or his replacement if still inprisoned)
From: Jeff Simpson, All Worlds Enterprises, Freelancers out of Bochum Depot, New Berlin

Good day to you, fellow Freelancers!

I wanted to reach out to your Freelancer base in Bretonia in hopes of establishing a relationship to further secure the stability of the Aluminum / Gold run, which as of late has seemed to run into problems with supply on the Dublin end. Its a tough undertaking, I'm sure, with unlawfuls in that area, but now several bases seem to constantly be running dry of product, or even becoming abandoned altogether in frustration with current situation.

If our group of Freelancers at Bochum Depot can help yours, please let me know. My only request is my permission to assist with the sale and distribution of any mined Gold ore you can procure so I can keep our lucrative trade route running smoothly. We will ensure any classified base information does not reach outside our group if necessary to make this happen.

Safe travels,
Jeff Simpson

RE: Minedepot - Jon.Winter - 03-08-2022

Good day sir Simpson.

I thank you for your pations as the current administator Mr.Winter is still in an ongoing process I am the one to step forward to ensure his buisness is running. My name is Mr. Cold. We do know that Gold ore is rare these days but that's not our main purpose in Dublin. We do buy it indeed but we are not interested in expending this buisness to compete with the bretonian mining guild. The unlawfuls you are addressing are the reason our station is classified and recent activities around our bases bring up an even further issue to taking gold ore on board of our station. We fear those who claim the ore field for themselves or pretend to own it are going to be a big threat. Therefor we don't want to make any further attempts to provoke those groups by making deals with other groups about gold ore. I hope you can understand our fear and the current situation we are in. We do believe the future might change sooner or later to accept your request. But for now it is not possible.

I wish you will find a bretonian mining guild base which is able to grand you access and provide your buisness with great returns!

Sincerely,
Mr.Cold

RE: Minedepot - Ghaoul - 03-22-2022

Dear ladies and Gentlemen.

I am hereby happy to announce our station is back running. Our employees returned and we are stronger than before. Our ore storage was refilled. Requests are hereby open again. We would like to mention that the actual price per ore is at 4.000 S.C. since the requested miners were expensive and our transports heavily active.

On top of those current news our brave team of researchers went out into deep space again and returned. They came back with yet 75 unknown data packs. We are looking forward to bring those data via our {CWW}-Torpedo ship to CWW-Headquaters to than spread the information to the right stations for further research.

Feel free to contact us. We hope to be able to work with you!

For and on behalf of CWW
Mr. Cold
Stationadministrator & Communicationleader of CWW