Discovery Gaming Community
Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Deterrence (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=659)
+----- Thread: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=190681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Deterrence's Conclave - 12-01-2021

[Image: 16347482235759214-1.png]
Information Feedback Discord

While we monitor the forums, we highly encourage you to visit us on our Discord.

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - 27. Angriffsstaffel - 03-24-2022

Hey guys. I'm going to write all my messages here, because this is a feedback thread.

We had a fight today in Xi, and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression of us because of what we did. Let's just say that it would be correct to apologize on my part, because we came for interesting (!) fights for everyone, not for dominating one side over the other. In fact, we did what we can do, but didn't have to.

Anyways, good luck with your official status. I hope that future fights will be as exciting as the previous ones.

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - DTR-Sunset - 03-25-2022

(03-24-2022, 08:11 PM)27. Angriffsstaffel Wrote: Hey guys. I'm going to write all my messages here, because this is a feedback thread.

We had a fight today in Xi, and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression of us because of what we did. Let's just say that it would be correct to apologize on my part, because we came for interesting (!) fights for everyone, not for dominating one side over the other. In fact, we did what we can do, but didn't have to.

Anyways, good luck with your official status. I hope that future fights will be as exciting as the previous ones.

Ironic how the first and only reply here is an apology for "ganking" us, as opposed to the other thread Tongue

We know more than anyone how large fleets tend to be hard to control. The more human element you got, the more likely things are to swing out of control.
I can assure you no harm was done on the long run. Our side is very understanding of the situation and we'd love to have more spontaneous large fleet battles with you. Previous ones were very enjoyable and I believe this was a one-time hiccup on both sides.

Our side also needs a lesson or two in preparing and coordinating a proper battlegroup for the situation, and this one time was such lesson.

Hope you pay a visit to Xi again soon Big Grin

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Kauket - 03-25-2022

(03-25-2022, 01:11 PM)DTR-Sunset Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 08:11 PM)27. Angriffsstaffel Wrote: Hey guys. I'm going to write all my messages here, because this is a feedback thread.

Ironic how the first and only reply here is an apology for "ganking" us, as opposed to the other thread Tongue

What a lovely attitude. It wouldn't kill you to have some humility.

Hopefully you guys aren't being facetious and are not going to pile randoms again.

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - DTR-Sunset - 03-25-2022

(03-25-2022, 02:03 PM)Kauket Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 01:11 PM)DTR-Sunset Wrote:

What a lovely attitude. It wouldn't kill you to have some humility.

Hopefully you guys aren't being facetious and are not going to pile randoms again.

[Image: ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3]

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Groshyr - 03-25-2022

Hereby I leave this bag of salt here, declaring salt-free zone in this feedback thread! /s

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Arcana - 03-25-2022

Ye, Auxenia non-stop ganking squad suddenly started to care

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Kauket - 03-25-2022

Only further proves my point that yall are being immature. Maybe it's time to stop and start having some level of respect.

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - vladimir26 - 03-25-2022

(03-25-2022, 02:18 PM)Kauket Wrote: Only further proves my point that yall are being immature. Maybe it's time to stop and start having some level of respect.

The way you draw conclusions is just lovely. Also, on the first ocassion I will gift you a mirror. Seems you don't have one

RE: Deterrence [DTR] - Feedback - Oprixy - 03-25-2022

(03-25-2022, 02:13 PM)Arcana Wrote: Ye, Auxenia non-stop ganking squad suddenly started to care

Indeed