Discovery Gaming Community
Malta Research Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Malta Research Station (/showthread.php?tid=191709)

Malta Research Station - Icecold 45 - 03-08-2022

Please contact any member of the Lightstar Clan for Information.
PM if you decide to make deliveries and need the Shop PW.

RE: Malta Research Station - Chenzo- - 03-13-2023

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Lightstar Clan.....

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Malta research Station
>>>Subject: Contact

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Hola, anyone left of The Lightstar clan

I'm Vin Chenzo of the 101st order, you don't know me and I know even less about yourselves.

No trace of your group has been sighted for over a year and upon my return, almost two months ago now, there was nothing but a few hundred scientists and engineers manning your station.

I've taken the liberty of using your facility as a.... "storage station" for my own means. The scientists have been left free to work on what they please although they have expressed an interest in expansion, to which when I have the time to dedicate I will look to doing.

This is not a hostile takeover and should you return, I'd be happy to relinquish command of the station for a small fee for keeping it serviced and for any further expansion.

Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....

RE: Malta Research Station - Chenzo- - 03-13-2023

In the time that Malta Research Station had been taken over, Chenzo has built another facility next door. One he initially planned to develop from Malta research Station however the scientists aboard seem very bright and capable.

Talk amongst the station was fear that a war mongering Don may take hold of it and make it in to some form of munitions factory rendering all of the scientists as expendable. Whilst Chenzo had thought to do repurpose this station ultimately resulting in the same loss of jobs for those within, he instead now sought to use the knowledge base within to his advantage, they could now work on his projects instead.

Asides from this, the factories already in existence take up a large percentage of the stations structure and to repurpose the entire station would mean it would have to be dismantled. It would make more sense to simply keep the station as it is and use what space it had for Chenzo to stage his efforts on other areas.

For now at least, things were going as intended.

RE: Malta Research Station - Chenzo- - 07-02-2023

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Lightstar Clan.....

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Comercio Fantasma
>>>Subject: Contact

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Dear anyone out there from The Lightstar clan

My resources kept your station working and functional for around half a year. Given you had been gone for over a year prior and the station serving no real purpose anymore, the staff and equipment have been moved next door. Your station is no more.

Should you be hearing this transmission, get in touch as I have something for you.

This message will relay and repeat.

Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....