Discovery Gaming Community
UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request (/showthread.php?tid=191729)

Pages: 1 2

UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - UN]- The Unioners - 03-11-2022

[Image: UN-Logo-Final-B-TP.png]

>> Official Faction Creation Request<<

>> The Unioners<<
-[ID & IFF: The Unioners
-[TAG: UN]-

The credits can be found on UN]-Bank.02

>> Links to RP:
- To: James Hollywood from Kim Wolff || Subject: Preparation for attack
- To: The Government of Rheinland, Rheinland Military, The Unioners || Subject: Declaration of attack and rebellion
- Dawn of Good Men || Story: Terrorist Attack
- To: Unioners | From: Deterrence || Subject: First contact with the Deterrence
- Operation Condor - Phase I || Event: Helping the Detterence fight BAF & RM
- To: UN]- Unioners | From: DTR | Requesting Assistance || Subject: Assisting DTR with operations in Omicron Xi
- Amorgos Assault || Event: Assisting Deterrence in a fight against Core
- To: James Hollywood || Subject: Contact with the Fae, ordering bomb construction
- To: Junkers from the Unioners || Subject: Help with an operation
-Operation Wuchtbrummer || Subject: Restoration of a damaged, captured, Bismark
- To: The Deterrence || From: The Unioners || Subject: Requesting help with Operation Wuchtbrummer
- To: Unioners || Subject: Contact from a mercenary looking for work
- Project CABRA || Subject: Detterence's project with Unioner assistance
- Assistance: Project CABRA || Subject: Unioner assistance at Project CABRA. Upgrading the ship.
-To: Bristol Constructions & Manufacturing || From: The Unioners || Subject: Reestablishing contacts with neighbors, seeking assistance with an upcoming project.
->>: UN]- "Command" Subject: Remade contact with Rogues and set terms of peace.
-Unioner Contract: Associate "IRIS" || Subject: Publishing and signing of a contract with which Unioners hired a mercenary.
-To: New Horizon Industries || From: The Unioners || Subject: A mini-event in which Unioner & independent traders delivered construction supplies to Pacifica base.
-To: The Representative & Crew of Davos base || From: The Unioners || Subject: An announcement of investment and changes made by the Direktorat regarding the Davos base.

>> Members:

>> ID:

Code:
The Unioners ID:
The Unioners are a group of criminals, terrorists, and smugglers originating from the ranks of common Rheinland workers.
A pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a member of the official Unioners faction, who:
- Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports.
- Can demand cargo and credits from any ship within their Zone of Influence, and attack them if they do not comply
- Cannot use any transports with more than 4.300 cargo
- Can attack ALG and RGS anywhere
Zone of Influence: Rheinland space, systems directly bordering Rheinland space, Texas, Picardy, Orleanais, Omicron Gamma, Omicron Theta
Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers

Here goes nothing I guess!

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - St.Denis - 03-12-2022

Credits taken, added to Tracker.

Good luck

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Ravenna Nagash - 03-17-2022

I can only say positive things, I've interacted with the leader on the multiple occasions.
  • Fun to play with.
  • Overall positive attitude.
  • Respectful to their neighbors - friends and enemies alike.
  • Friendly approach towards new players from what I've observed.
  • Interesting roleplay and presence. They approach us (DTR) with ideas all the time.
  • We've coordinated events together already, they provide variety.
  • Our in-game interactions have been pleasant.

I really hope your faction grows further and takes a solid root. It's always a pleasure to work with you.

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - UN]- The Unioners - 04-12-2022

(03-17-2022, 11:04 PM)Ravenna Nagash Wrote: I can only say positive things, I've interacted with the leader on the multiple occasions.
  • Fun to play with.
  • Overall positive attitude.
  • Respectful to their neighbors - friends and enemies alike.
  • Friendly approach towards new players from what I've observed.
  • Interesting roleplay and presence. They approach us (DTR) with ideas all the time.
  • We've coordinated events together already, they provide variety.
  • Our in-game interactions have been pleasant.

I really hope your faction grows further and takes a solid root. It's always a pleasure to work with you.

Thank you for the positive feedback! I can only say good things in your direction too. Our cooperation has been nothing but a pleasure.

Also, RP list updated!

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - UN]- The Unioners - 05-26-2022

RP list updated again.

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Abteilung Speer - 06-09-2022

Hey guys,

while we appreciate unlawful activity in Rheinland, we don't appreciate when people are suiciding into Planets.

Sadly this was the second time we witnessed this behaviour. Suicide 1 Suicide 2

Hopefully you guys can talk with the two specific members so we don't experience that anymore Smile

See you in space!

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Diaz - 06-09-2022

(06-09-2022, 09:17 PM)Abteilung Speer Wrote: Hey guys,

while we appreciate unlawful activity in Rheinland, we don't appreciate when people are suiciding into Planets.

Sadly this was the second time we witnessed this behaviour. Suicide 1 Suicide 2

Hopefully you guys can talk with the two specific members so we don't experience that anymore Smile

See you in space!

Thank you for feedback man nothing bad going suicide...

If you expiriance 3 snubs attacking you alone no point fighting back you know you will lose....

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - St.Denis - 06-19-2022

After reviewing your activity and contributions over the past few months, we have decided to offer you officialdom.

Feel free to post an ID & subforum request and we'll get to setting it up.

Congratulations.

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Groshyr - 06-19-2022

Congratulations! Now make Sirene wear your tag Wink

RE: UN]- The Unioners - Official Faction Creation Request - Jayenbee - 06-19-2022

Congrats guys, knew you'd make it. Just keep it up now ye?