Discovery Gaming Community
McBoyles Schrottplatz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: McBoyles Schrottplatz (/showthread.php?tid=191831)

McBoyles Schrottplatz - Festus McBoyle - 03-22-2022

[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Schrottplatz is now Open.

Ahoy Junkers and all Merchants.

It is I, Festus McBoyle, Scrap merchant and seller of good loot stuff.

It is with great delight that I announce that McBoyles Schrottplatz is now OPEN for business. It be right handy, being close to Mannheim in Frankfurt.

Selling: Scrap Metal - 50,000 units for just 1200SC per unit. Make a killing and take it to Kreuzberg for a nice healthy 3000SC/unit. That be PROFIT after purchases.

Selling: Aluminium Ore - 30,000 units for a really, REALLY fair price of just 4000SC.

Yo ho ho lads and lasses. Lots of Credits to make. And if you are keen, then let me know by Private Message and I'll give you permission to dock on Schottplatz

Festus

RE: Schrottplatz - Festus McBoyle - 03-23-2022

Festus McBoyle

Schrottplatz is now Open.

Well! That stock moved fast!

Selling: Scrap Metal - 50,000 30,000 units for just 1200SC per unit. Make a killing and take it to Kreuzberg for a nice healthy 3000SC/unit. That be PROFIT after purchases.

Selling: Aluminium Ore - 30,000 20,000 units for a really, REALLY fair price of just 4000SC.

Yo ho ho lads and lasses. Lots of Credits to make. And if you are keen, then let me know by Private Message and I'll give you permission to dock on Schottplatz,

Festus

RE: McBoyles Schrottplatz - Festus McBoyle - 04-14-2022

Festus McBoyle

More stock fer ya to tote!

Selling: Scrap Metal - 25000units for just 1200SC per unit. Make a killing and take it to Kreuzberg for a nice healthy 3000SC/unit. That be PROFIT after purchases.

Selling: Aluminium Ore - 20,000 units for a really, REALLY fair price of just 4000SC.

Yo ho ho lads and lasses. Lots of Credits to make. And if you are keen, then let me know by Private Message and I'll give you permission to dock on Schottplatz,

Festus

RE: McBoyles Schrottplatz - Festus McBoyle - 06-21-2022

Festus McBoyle

More stock fer ya to tote!

Selling: Scrap Metal - 25000units for just 1200SC per unit. Make a killing and take it to Kreuzberg for a nice healthy 3000SC/unit. That be PROFIT after purchases.

Selling: Aluminium Ore - 20,000 units for a really, REALLY fair price of just 4000SC.

Selling: Toxic Waste. Make 3k/unit to Witcher Station in Sig 15. Quick trip. Selling 3200SC,

Festus