Discovery Gaming Community
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: AWES- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=676)
+----- Thread: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=192381)

Pages: 1 2

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - All Worlds - 05-02-2022

[Image: MaS5vsh.jpg]

Welcome to the All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment area.

If you are interested in joining All Worlds Enterprises & Securities, choose one of the two methods below:

1. The fastest and most efficient is to come to our discord server, click on the grey tab below for the invite.

2. The second is to copy the below code and reply to this thread, pasting the template code into the reply and answering the questions.

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MaS5vsh.jpg[/img][/align]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#3388be]<answer here>[/color]

[color=#53C5E1]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Character Summary:[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]

[color=#00BFBF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?:[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]

[color=#00BFBF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#00BFBF]==========================================================================================================[/color]

[align=center][b][color=#BFFFFF]ooRP (out of RolePlay questions)[/color][/b][/align]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer:[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]Have you ever been sanctioned?:[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]Have you read the server rules?:[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game):[/color][/b] [color=#53C5E1]<answer here>[/color]

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Xenon - 10-15-2022

Name: Evangeline Caprio

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Summary: My friends call me Evan, I am a 22 years old fresh graduate from the faculty of commerce. I am currently searching for a good opportunity to work while I am studying for my Ph.D. in marketing and commerce at the University of Cambridge. I was born in the city of Houston, in the Texas system, and lived there until the age of 12 then moved with my parents to Cambridge, My father works for a business enterprise right in front of the planet Cambridge where I currently live, called Nebula Technologies. I am fond of logistics, and insurance systems/business. I think that AWES is a good place for someone who seeks to become an experienced logistics pilot. The amount of business at AWES is amazing and it attracted me to submit my application and test my luck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?: I think that AWES is a fast-growing enterprise which will have a high seat among the big corporations easy and soon. Interspace commerce is indeed an enterprise that affects the direction of major economies around the Sirius sector. I always dreamt of being part of that and being more. I think that I will get better with AWES and will serve it harder and more successfully if you give me the chance.

==========================================================================================================

ooRP (out of RolePlay questions)

What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer: Logistics, Crafting & Fabrication
Have you ever been sanctioned?: Yes, For losing my temper once long time ago
Have you read the server rules?: Yes
What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game): Xenon#8008

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - All Worlds - 10-16-2022

[Image: oRHWTgJ.jpg]

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Evangeline Caprio
» Location - All Worlds Enterprises, Shikoku system
» Subject - Welcome to the Company
» Encryption Level - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Welcome Evangeline Caprio,

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is happy to accept your application for corporate membership and starting immediately we will get you started on some job shadowing, process tutorials, as well as market evaluation studies to ensure you are up to speed with our trade operations.

Your application screams loudly about your potential and we here at AWES will ensure we do everything we can to provide you opportunities to shine and thrive!

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Eylon "Shark" de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Taco123 - 02-01-2023

Name: Jay Gould

Character Summary: Jay Gould at your service. According to my legal records I was found in an escape pod among the wreckage of a Corsair transport during the famed Casablanca campaign of 811 A.S. by Zoners providing medical humanitarian services. I had suffered severe head trauma and had almost no recollection of my past before being found. Except for my first name, Jay, which I know used to be short for something... James? Jacob? Jason? Who knows. Perhaps its better I don't remember. Anyways, needing extensive medical treatment that they were not equipped to provide they dropped me off at Cambridge Research Station. They estimated my age at around 8-10 years old, gave me the last name Gould, and left. I never saw those good people again. A few years later the Zoner faction Med Force was founded and I've often wondered if among them are the saviors who gave me a second chance at life. I bounced around foster homes in Bretonia until I graduated a community college with a market analyst degree. I was awarded an internship with Interspace Commerce just before the Gallic invasion of Bretonia and have been flying IC tags ever since.

Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?: The survivor in me is always telling me, "adapt or die". I believe AWES is the future of Interspace Commerce and I would like to cement myself as an indispensable asset early on. Perhaps it is my need to feel like I am part of something greater; A new colossus on the horizon 'Uniting the Worlds Through Finance'. Or maybe my past compells me to never again be left behind in the cold emptyness of space. Eitherway, getting rich and uniting the worlds while trying to figure out where I came from doesn't seem like such a bad deal.

==========================================================================================================

What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer: Trading/Missions, Security, and General RP
Have you ever been sanctioned?: No
What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game): FunnyNuts#7573

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - All Worlds - 02-01-2023

[Image: oRHWTgJ.jpg]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Jay Gould
» Location - Salt Lake Station, New York system
» Encryption Level - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Welcome Jay Gould,

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is happy to accept your application for corporate membership and effective immediately we will get you started on some job shadowing, process tutorials, as well as market evaluation studies to ensure you are up to speed with our trade operations. With your long time existing IC background, you'll pick it up pretty quickly I'd imagine! Hopefully during your new adventures with us we also can find some answers through our Sirius contacts to your past - never give up!

Your application has all the hallmarks of an individual willing to put in the work and rise through the ranks while earning a great profit doing so. I look forward to watching your career with us and seeing your initiative pay off in full, with interest!

Eylon "Shark" de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Major. - 02-12-2023

Name: Peter Lakeside

Character Summary: Born on Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania system, Peter is the younger brother of James who is working Universal Shipping. Peter is friendly and hardworking person, who thinks that only hard work will one day make him a rich and highly accepted person in the high society in Liberty.

Working for one of the big three Libertonian corporations, is the best way to achieve his goal..

Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?: My brother is working in the Universal Shipping, so I gotta proof him that AWES is obviously the better choice.

What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer: Trading, mining and pvp
Have you ever been sanctioned?: Yes, but the last one is quite a long time ago
What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game): You have it

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - All Worlds - 02-12-2023

[Image: 38Whx9T.png]

» Recipient - Peter Lakeside
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Good day Peter Lakeside,

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is happy to accept your application for corporate membership and effective immediately we will get you started on some job shadowing, process tutorials, as well as market evaluation studies to ensure you are up to speed with our trade operations. If you decide to later on, we also have options to get into our Cargo Insurance services and Major Project Financing operations, but we'd need you to be well versed in our entire setup before we explore those career paths.

We work harder every day to better our company, our products, our locations, but most importantly, our people! Welcome!

I look forward to watching your career with us and seeing your initiative pay off in full, with interest!

Eylon "Shark" de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Oprixy - 02-12-2023

Name: Big Harry

Character Summary: Born somewhere out in the omicrons although unsure where due to parents dying at a very early age.Another side effect of Harrys parents dying early in his life is that he doesn't know his lastname. Earliest memorys he has are growing up on freeport 11 in Omicron Delta hearing a lot about the nomads and their thralls and the people who actively fight them back, The Core and The Order. Once Harry became 18 he decided to join The Cores APM sector, he believed supplying the front lines and making money for the core would help the rest of the sirius.
While only rumors at first he started here some bad things about the core while non provable by anyone spreading them, The Core were seemingly getting closer to the outcasts he decided to leave The Core and find another place to work.

Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?: Heard good things about this company friendly managment and member who wouldn't want to join that. AWES is also apart of libertys big three, meaning lots of work doing different things seeing different places.

What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer: Mining, trading, smuggling (not with a lawful company though), pvp - fleet battles
Have you ever been sanctioned?: Nope
What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game): Already in your dicord

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - All Worlds - 02-13-2023

[Image: D6USNJo.png]

» Recipient - Big Harry
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - Maximum - Information is Private Access

Good day Big Harry,

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities is happy to accept your application for corporate membership and effective immediately we will get you started on some job shadowing, process tutorials, as well as market evaluation studies to ensure you are up to speed with our trade operations. If you decide to later on, we also have options to get into our Cargo Insurance services and Major Project Financing operations, but we'd need you to be well versed in our entire setup before we explore those career paths.

We work harder every day to better our company, our products, our locations, but most importantly, our people! Welcome!

Your work with Core APM will definitely help you in our corporate environment, although you can expect a less military pace of affairs!

I look forward to watching your career with us and seeing your initiative pay off in full, with interest!

Eylon "Shark" de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

RE: All Worlds Enterprises & Securities Recruitment - Whesto - 03-25-2023

Name: Trex Praetor

Character Summary:
To AWES Recruitment Team,

I am hereby sending you my official application to be a part of your organization.

I'm originally from Planet Denver, Colorado where I grew up and studied. I did my basic military training at West Point Academy and then took degrees in law and diplomacy. After that I wanted to spread my wings and see space and became a Freelancer, like many others. Credits weren't stable enough so I picked up shipping or security contracts directly with Universal Shipping, Ageira Technologies and Interspace Commerce, to mention a few. I have many hours in the trade lanes and space.

After a few years I got to plan and organize some shipping projects and routes as security, or sometimes as a hauler with more high-value commodities. I'd say my diplomacy experience came more in handy than my combat experience most of the time.

I have also assisted my uncle, Synon Islay, CEO of Orion Breweries Co on regular occasions with similar management and responsibilities. I think you've met him in his early company days, and most likely in various business events.

I believe my experience and set of hands could be an asset to your organization if you will have me. I'm happy to discuss in which way.

Why do you want to join All Worlds Enterprises & Securities?:
I seek a stable, organized and Sirius-wide company that understands business, negotiation and vision. AWES appears to me to be that company. I believe the company can assess my experience and potential and manage it efficiently.

As I'm sure you've noted I can work in both security and shipping itself. I'm also happy to draft or review laws, contracts or negotiations if needed. My main focus being the security and insurance of the company.

What activities do you enjoy in Freelancer: Played since 2011 (with long break), enjoy a bit of everything! Even Forumlancing.
Have you ever been sanctioned?: No.
Have you read the server rules?: Oh yes.
What is your Discord ID? (Most in-game activities are coordinated via voice in Discord or Group chat in-game): Whesto#0001 (You know me already)