Discovery Gaming Community
|ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=192411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

|ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Zoner Defense Fleet - 05-04-2022

[Image: ZDF_Logo.png]
|ZDF|

About

Zoner Law

Who is the Zoner Defense Fleet?

Affiliations

Zone of Influence (ZOI)

Tags

Rank Structure

Active Duty (Members)

Links

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Groshyr - 05-04-2022

Although it is not the first attempt of making a Zoner Military, I wish you luck with it, however I want to understand how will you segregate Aoi, Faes and other Wilds undercover from non-infected? Do you have some magical tool or you just listed all factions under "Nomad" forum section? As far as I'm aware, |Aoi and -[Fae tags are not visible to all and if member of each using ship undercover (not under Wild ID and IFF but with tag), they have to be threaten like member of respectively NPC faction

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Leo - 05-04-2022

Will adjust the Nomad portions. Been a bit since I've dealt with any nomads or the like. I'll additionally review their factions to get a better understanding. Thank you for the feedback!

~Leo

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Doc Holliday - 05-04-2022

Now I have been in this game longer than just about anyone here and remember how every attempt at a Zoner Defense Fleet has failed. Players here aren't stupid. They'll fight around a Freeport, "mistakenly" hit it, you will fire upon them, they will say "Oh, choosing sides" and that's where the problems begin.
Also, a lot of us are Admins of varying Freeports. OSI runs FP1. I RP the group for FP6. They may not go along with you.

Best of luck.

Anyone shooting within the NFZ will be fired upon. Both sides. Not just one side. If both sides open fire, they both get attacked. If one person opens fire and the other one dodges not firing their weapons, then the offending party will get fired upon. Should specify that in the document above.

I appreciate your feedback though, Doc. As always. It's an honor to get some feedback from the Zoner man himself. Big Grin

~Leo

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Czechmate - 05-04-2022

(05-04-2022, 03:22 AM)Doc Holliday Wrote: Now I have been in this game longer than just about anyone here and remember how every attempt at a Zoner Defense Fleet has failed. Players here aren't stupid. They'll fight around a Freeport, "mistakenly" hit it, you will fire upon them, they will say "Oh, choosing sides" and that's where the problems begin.
Also, a lot of us are Admins of varying Freeports. OSI runs FP1. I RP the group for FP6. They may not go along with you.

Best of luck.
Sounds like fun to me! Zoners have completely ignored their freeports for the most part and NFZs have become a meme more or less, glad to swee someone taking a stand!

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Czechmate - 05-04-2022

(05-04-2022, 02:55 AM)Leo Wrote: Will adjust the Nomad portions. Been a bit since I've dealt with any nomads or the like. I'll additionally review their factions to get a better understanding. Thank you for the feedback!

~Leo
Rules have changed - they can now have dual ID
e.g. Aoi can have Liberty Navy ID - it's very confusing of course, you can just put down wild or infected, nomad controlled etc. without mentioning the tags

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Kanzler Niemann - 05-04-2022

All I see is Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen.

RE: |ZDF| - Zoner Defense Fleet - Redcroft - 05-04-2022

(05-04-2022, 08:05 AM)Kanzler Niemann Wrote: All I see is Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen.

Hahaha Yea same when i did see the ZDF on new thread list my first thought was the the tv channel.

Will that cause too much of a problem you think? Haha. I can always alter the tag, no characters have been renamed (yet).

~Leo