Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects (complete) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects (complete) (/showthread.php?tid=193680)

Pages: 1 2

.:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects (complete) - Junker Congress - 07-13-2022

[Image: avatar_7714.png?dateline=1464120333]

In 828 AS Junkers pressurized and opened the first markets at Madrid Base in Sigma 13. In the year since it has become a quiet market in the region picking up the slack where Yanagi left off while also filling the gap left in the region for business even Newport's incredibly lenient administration wouldn't be so comfortable with. Unfortunately the pressures from Hogosha raids as well as their strengthened foothold in the region after Yanagi's abandonment meant that Junkers need to reinvigorate the markets in the region. Arbiter Tiltman had authorized several renovation projects onboard Madrid in the effort to stimulate the markets and regain the once prominent Junker hold in Sigma-13. The first of which would provide immediate funding for future endeavors onboard the aging structure. Latter projects would legitimize the base and gain Junkers some regional security within the Sigmas and Rheinland.

Code:
[align=center][size=large][font=Merienda One][color=#FFFFFF]Ship Name: (Type Here)
Cargo type and Amount: (Type Here)
Proof of Delivery: (Links Here)[/color][/font][/size][/align]

RE: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects - Leo - 07-13-2022

[Image: Elder_Smugg-Comm_Picture.jpg]
To: Junker Congress
Encryption Level: Strong
Subject: Delivery!

Ship Name: Smugg
Cargo type and Amount: Artifacts, 3050

HAH HAH HAH! Ahm all fer restorin' tha Madrid! Ah'll be bringin' some more stuff ta tha station herr soon between restorin' mah own little slice o' paradise in anotha radioactive hellscape. Can't get enough'a them RADS!

Merr to come soon!

-J

[Connection Terminated]

RE: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects - Leo - 07-13-2022

[Image: Elder_Smugg-Comm_Picture.jpg]
Encryption Level: Strong
Subject: Delivery!

Ship Name: Smugg
Cargo type and Amount: Artifacts, 3050

Ah told ye more would come soon! HAR HAR HAR! That's all fer now though. Ah think am startin' to sober up. Need more booze!

-J

[Connection Terminated]

RE: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects - Too Lewd - 07-13-2022

Subject: Delivery of workers

Encryption: HIGH

Lovely to see the congress still out and about, the Madrid will most definitely be a profitable endeavor. My ships are yours to command. And so are these.. mandatory workers.. hah! Theres plenty more where that came from.

Ship Name: Kipling
Cargo type and Amount: Slaves, 3325
Proof of Delivery:

END TRANSMISSION

Subject: Worker Delivery

Back with some more workers, some extra "decided" to show up just in case.. hehehe.. I believe this will be plenty of "help" to restore Madrid.

Cargo type and Amount: Slaves, 3325
Proof of Delivery:

END TRANSMISSION

Subject: Decoration Delivery

Encryption HIGH

Absolutely gorgeous gems these diamonds! Had to fly through the deep Omega systems to procure them, beautiful yet dangerous systems they are. Managed to trade some Premium Scrap to the Red Hessians for the Blood Diamonds, a fair deal I'd say. These will definitely turn heads.

Cargo type and Amount: Blood Diamonds, Diamonds and Silver. 1000 of each.
Proof of Delivery:
END TRANSMISSION

RE: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects - Too Lewd - 07-14-2022

Subject: Artifact Delivery

Some alien artifacts straight from the source. Ran into a Hogosha patrol on the way, but nothing the Kipling couldn't handle. It seems that is all for me for now, time for a nice stiff drink at the bar!

Cargo type and Amount: Artifacts, 3325
Proof of Delivery:
END TRANSMISSION

Subject: Kidnapped VIPs

They might be very important people, but not very smart. I told them they won a free trip to Luxury Liner Hawaii.. you should've seen their faces! Hah! Easiest kidnapping of my career.

Ship Name: Trashlanding
Cargo type and Amount: Kidnapped VIPs, 200
Proof of Delivery:
END TRANSMISSION

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To:
Junker Congress
Adam
Subject:
Deliveries

Good day again! First of all, forgive me for the slight change of format. Just trying something new. Lots of artifacts from the source today, I will have the workers begin sorting them immediately. Spending time out here is a very nice change of scenery, reminds me of the old days of Yanagi.

Cargo type and Amount: Artifacts, 13,300
Proof of Delivery:
Delivery 1
Delivery 2
Delivery 3
Delivery 4

END TRANSMISSION

RE: .:j:. Madrid Renovation Projects - Too Lewd - 07-15-2022

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To:
Junker Congress
Adam
Subject:
Delivery

Another delivery ready to go. Though I'll have to get some of the workers to clean out my cargo hold, the animals.. relieved themselves all over the place.. It will all be worth it in the end.

Cargo type and Amount: Gold and Gaian Wildlife, 1000 of each
Proof of Delivery:
Delivery

END TRANSMISSION