Discovery Gaming Community
The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=193688)

The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - The Polaris Inc. - 07-13-2022

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Code:
[pi amount=8][table]
[tr][td][font=Agency FB][size=18][color=#5f7d95][b]APPLICATION TO THE POLARIS INCORPORATED[/b][/size][/color][/font][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=#80939A][float=right][img]200x200_character_portrait[/img][/float]
[list][*][font=Agency FB][size=16][color=#d8e2e8][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[size=11][list][*][color=#d8e2e8]Name:[/color] Name Surname
[*][color=#d8e2e8]Age:[/color] Age
[*][color=#d8e2e8]Nationality:[/color] Bretonian/Gaul/Libertorian/Rheinlandish/Kusarian/Hispania/Other
[*][color=#d8e2e8]Origin:[/color] Planet/Station, System, Region
[/list][/size]
[*][font=Agency FB][size=16][color=#d8e2e8][b]SKILLS & EXPERIENCE[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[size=11][list][*][color=#d8e2e8]Education:[/color] Speciality, University or other Education Facility name
[*][color=#d8e2e8]Previous occupation:[/color] Rank/Position, Company
[*][color=#d8e2e8]Other skills & experience:[/color] Briefly about other skills you consider useful for your work to the corporation.
[/list][/size]
[*][font=Agency FB][size=16][color=#d8e2e8][b]BIOGRAPHY (OPTIONAL)[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[size=11]
Remove this section if you don't want share your biography
[/size]
[*][font=Agency FB][size=16][color=#d8e2e8][b]TARGET DIVISION[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[indent][size=11]
[color=#913716][b][   ][/b][/color] [color=#d8e2e8]Polaris Security Forces[/color]
[color=#913716][b][   ][/b][/color] [color=#d8e2e8]Polaris Advanced Engineering[/color]
[/size][/indent]

[*][font=Agency FB][size=16][color=#d8e2e8][b]//OOC[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[size=11][list][*][color=#d8e2e8]Are you familiar with both the [url=https://discoverygc.com/wiki/The_Core]Core[/url] and [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=193681&pid=2268046#pid2268046]Polaris Inc[/url] lore?[/color] Yes/No

[*][color=#d8e2e8]Do you agree to always act fair and keep your grudges away from role play and internal faction affairs?[/color] Yes/No

[*][color=#d8e2e8]Do you promise to always stay calm no matter what ingame challenges you face? This includes but not limited by ganking, flaming, trolling and else.[/color] Yes/No

[*][color=#d8e2e8]If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here.[/color] Answer_here
[/list][/size]
[/list][/color][/font][/align][/td][/tr]
[/table][/pi]

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Kanzler Niemann - 07-13-2022

APPLICATION TO THE POLARIS INCORPORATED
[Image: 5XCfIk1.jpg]

• PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Name: Stefan Krieger
    • Nationality: Rheinland
    • Origin: Planet Neu-Berlin, Neu Berlin System, Rheinland

• SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Education: Resource Engineering, resource management at the Technische Universität Holstein
    • Previous occupation: Chief of mining operations on Solaris Station in the Omega-11 system later became the Chief of mining operations on Briesen Mining Facility in Omega-7.
    • Other skills & experience: I've worked for more than fifteen years for Daumann Heavy Constructions all across Rheinland and the Omegas.

• TARGET DIVISION

[ ] Polaris Security Forces
    [ x ] Polaris Advanced Engineering

• //OOC

• Are you familiar with both the Core and Polaris Inc lore? Yes, I've been a member of Core| for a while.

• Do you agree to always act fair and keep your grudges away from role play and internal faction affairs? Yes

• Do you promise to always stay calm no matter what ingame challenges you face? This includes but is not limited by ganking, flaming, trolling, and else. Yes, I've retired from PVP.

• If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here. Bandit.#3786

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Daniel 'Dani' Freeman - 07-13-2022

[Image: IMG-20200814-220211.jpg]
  • PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Name: Daniel 'Dani' Freeman
    • Nationality: Bretonian since two years ago
    • Origin: Barrier Gate Station, Coronado system, Independent worlds

• SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Education: Now this is hurtful. Never went to a proper school but I used to mentor these boys.
    • Previous occupation: General & Founder, The Sirius Syndicate
    • Other skills & experience: I work well under pressure and don't overthink about hurting myself, I used to be known for flying a heavy bomber into the fighter skirmishes and coming out alive and well paid, I'm good with money and organizing stuff

• BIOGRAPHY (OPTIONAL)

Eh why not, I'll make it quick. I was born on Barrier gate and was trained from a young age then once my father passed away, I and my brother created an organization named "The Sirius Syndicate". We were a band of mercenaries fighting all over Sirius. One of our most notable cooperations was assisting the Bretonians and the Leeds resistance during the Gallic War. So long story short, we had a lot of contracts and a lot of killing happened. We made a shit-ton of money off of it as well. Eventually, the boys had enough action and credits to last them a hundred lifetimes so they left. Now when it comes to me, I'm still looking for action. If you're willing to pay me well and provide me with fancy toys to play with I'll make a good soldier. Pinky promise.

• TARGET DIVISION

[x] Polaris Security Forces
    [ ] Polaris Advanced Engineering

• //OOC

• Are you familiar with both the Core and Polaris Inc lore? Yes

• Do you agree to always act fair and keep your grudges away from role play and internal faction affairs? Yes

• Do you promise to always stay calm no matter what ingame challenges you face? This includes but not limited by ganking, flaming, trolling and else. Yes

• If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here. Alex (Pineapple)#4991

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Yazov - 07-13-2022

[Image: Luisa-6.png]
  • PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Name: Luisa Chiavallati
    • Nationality: Rheinlandish
    • Origin: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Rheinland.

• SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Education: Terminal ballistics, Central Physics University, New Berlin.
    • Previous occupation: Staff Chief Ballistic Systems Engineer, Daumann Heavy Constructions.
    • Other skills & experience: Seven years of work in line of weapon development, four years in previously occupied position. High stress tolerance, moderate leadership skills, punctuality, organisation.

• TARGET DIVISION

[ x ] Polaris Security Forces

• //OOC

• Are you familiar with both the Core and Polaris Inc lore? Yes. I did study the infopage and was a member of the Core| and later APM-.

• Do you agree to always act fair and keep your grudges away from role play and internal faction affairs? Yes.

• Do you promise to always stay calm no matter what ingame challenges you face? This includes but not limited by ganking, flaming, trolling and else. Yes.

• If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here. Provided in PM.

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - The Polaris Inc. - 07-13-2022

MESSAGE TYPE: AUDIO
TO: STEFAN KRIEGER; DANEIL FREEMAN; LUISA CHIAVALLATI
[Image: VkWGxC2.png]

Dear applicants,

The Human Resources Department has revievew your applications and carefully checked available records and is ready to announce the verdict.

Mister Krieger, considering the expeirence you posses the HR Department is offering you a rank of Junior Staff of the Polaris Advanced Engineering. Should you agree, you will pass accelerated trainings and receive augmentations necessary for your duties. No worries, should decide to resign they can be safely removed with no trace left.

Mister Freeman, considering lack of your education but yet experience of leading a group of mercenaries in the past the HR Department considered to offer you rank of a Cadet and pass the mandatorial express trainings and education courses. Should you be interested, we can provide you express education in Nauru Naval Academy.

Miss Chiavallati, we found records of your activity and achievements in the semi-public Core records and therefore we offering transfer conditions with adapting from Core to Polaris ranking: your Templar rank is equal to our Captain, with similar restrictions and responsibilities. Should you agree, you will pass accelerated trainings and receive augmentations necessary for your duties. No worries, should decide to resign they can be safely removed with almost no trace left.

[Image: PXjVYsv.png]

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Ricardo Vincenza - 07-14-2022

[Image: ub7TRHC.jpg]
  • PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Name: Ricardo Vincenza
    • Nationality: Originally Libertonian
    • Origin: Planet Pittsburgh New York

• SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Education: My family were very rich and sent me to a private school and I did exceptionally well within that school to be top of my class at all subjects, which meant that I could get any job I wanted.
      I went to University where I learned all about unarmed combat skills which consisted of martial arts and also studied Law.
      Eventually went to West Point Military Academy and excelled at all combat training and simulation studies, but I decided to leave there on my graduation, which was not really accepted much to be honest.
    • Previous occupation: After I graduated from Military school I decided to purchase a rather nasty vessel and become a Freelance Mercenary and for the last 23 years I have been hired by people from all walks of life to terminate individuals for very large sums of money.
      So basically if you look at my credentials, I am perfect for the role seeing as I am a highly trained killer.
    • Other skills & experience: Taking down hostiles will be my main focus for your organisation, and hopefully you will allow me to pilot a nice Bomber so I can go kill some Battleships and the likes, I could also go to a larger ship if that is deemed necessary.

• BIOGRAPHY (OPTIONAL)

Well as mentioned earlier, highly educated in all aspects of Law studies and also a highly trained killer who will do anything to get the job done and will also follow orders, seeing as I am Military trained. My experiences in Sirius have made me see that I need another aspect to my life and after my mother and father passed away, it means I can widen my talents.

My father was a Naval Admiral, but I never took his side of the family name and was named from my mothers side of the family who were Hispanic originally and managed to flee to Liberty where my father fell in love straight away with my mother Anita Vincenza.

My Father was a well decorated military Admiral, but I will not reveal his name for special reasons.

Give me this chance to use my skills to the limit and I am not afraid to be outnumbered in battle and take on anything that comes at me, or for that matter my crew.

• TARGET DIVISION

[ x ] Polaris Security Forces

• //OOC

• Do you promise to always stay calm no matter what ingame challenges you face? This includes but not limited by ganking, flaming, trolling and else. Yes

• If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here. Annonymous#6479

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - The Polaris Inc. - 07-14-2022

TO: RICARDO VINCENZA
[Image: 0FxxdVO.png]
Dear Mister Vincenza,

We are failing to understand what University you went to: we found no University in Liberty where both law and martial arts and why you went for the purchase of rather a "nasty vessel" and become a mercenary instead of stepping on more honourable and less risky work of a naval or police officer, having almost no experience. Moreover, reading deeper into information provided by you, we see potential Bounty Hunter Guild applicant but not someone suitable for our corporation. Therefore, we are in doubt if your person is meeting requirements set by the corporation. We will call you back.

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - Kalhmera - 07-15-2022

[Image: dac3599d0fd4c42c01f6a154403085dd.jpg]
  • PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Name: Wayne Carter
    • Nationality: Libertonian
    • Origin: Planet Los Angeles, New York System

• SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

• Education: West Point Military Academy Graduate
    • Previous occupation: Naval Officer of the Secondary Liberty Navy Fleet Honorably Retired
    • Other skills & experience: Battle-hardened Captain, Leader, Team Player, Strategic Planner

• BIOGRAPHY (OPTIONAL)

Ship Information can be found Here

• TARGET DIVISION

[ X ] Polaris Security Forces

• //OOC

• If you prefer a discreet character, direct your Discord ID to the faction account PM. Otherwise, leave your ID here. Kalhmera#4585

RE: The Polaris Inc. - Recruitment Office - The Polaris Inc. - 07-15-2022

TO: WAYNE CARTER
[Image: 0FxxdVO.png]
Dear Mister Carter,

The Human Resources Department found your skillset satisfying for the work we offer. We invite you to arrive at Nauru to Polaris HQ on July 16, 12 AM (Nauru Time) for signing the contract and starting your service to the Polaris Security Service as the Cadet. Until you prove worthy and suitable, your Mako-class Battleship of the Secondary Fleet will remain unaccessible for you. Moreover, you will pass accelerated trainings and receive augmentations necessary for your duties. No worries, should decide to resign they can be safely removed with almost no trace left.