Discovery Gaming Community
Honshu Fun TV - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Honshu Fun TV (/showthread.php?tid=193989)

Honshu Fun TV - Shimamori - 07-31-2022

[Image: yqHKW6I.png]

Welcome everyone who is joining us now! You are watching Honshu Fun TV which ever-serious Kusarians watch in secret so that their colleagues and friends do cringe at their sight the next day. We have it all: the latest movies, anime, cartoons, online on-demand, manga, you name it. But nothing serious - this is a channel to rest and let your brain cells rest a little (or succumb to their inevitable fate and die prematurely). For the people of "culture" there are also adult cartoons and movies, just take away kids from the monitors when it is late. Aaaaand right now is exactly such a time, so shush, little ones, you have homework to do and time to grow up before you watch our next programme.

No kids watching? Are you sure? Sure-sure? Fine then! We laid our hands on the latest full release of the infamous among the general public "A Golden Chrysanthemum took my virginity" and today we will be broadcasting it FOR FREE! No longer do you need the subscription to the sites-not-to-be-named! Honshu Fun TV is the first public tv channel in Kusari that got an official licence from "Kinki no kinky" publishing house to broadcast "A Golden Chrysanthemum took my virginity" in the anticipation of the second season. Join us on a fascinating story of a young and innocuous KSP pilot, Satoshi Nakamura, who fell prey to the kinky terrorists and was unlucky enough to be a virgin at the time of captivity. Will he resist the temptation and show the true strength of Kusari's indomitable spirit, or will he teach bushido to his body parts that were never meant for combat and rival the hardiness of a good-tempered katana blade? Find it out, only on Honshu Fun TV!

CHAPTER I: Fate of the losers

[Image: m3M7iIJ.png]

That's it for today, folks! We hope you have had fun and enjoyed yourselves! Do not miss out on the next episode! Remember: we have access to the on-demand manga version of "A Golden Chrysanthemum took my virginity" on our neural net page so check it out. But do not switch the channel just yet: coming next, is an exclusive interview with one of the main voice actresses of the show, Shiroma Emi. Do not miss your opportunity to ask her a question through our forum and get signed merchandise from our online store! See you after an advertisement break.

Brought to you by [Image: idQAyz3.png]

[Image: WFMO3g1.png]
You have anything to say? Do you want the voice actress to notice you? Do you want to donate your hard-earned cash? Reach us out! At your discretion and risk, you may use the template below:

Feel free to insert these stickers to spice up your reaction!

NOTICE: The administration reserves the right to delete comments deemed to be offensive, a form of harassment, discrimination, hate speech, incitement to violence, or in violation of Kusari Legal Codex.

RE: Honshu Fun TV - Sombs - 07-31-2022

COMMENT
[Image: djVL4F6.jpg]
Name: HogoshaCoin-Man
Reaction: With the power of a thousand suns!

A friend of mine looked up whether Kinki no kinky can be sued for indirectly causing damage to his hand.

以上

RE: Honshu Fun TV - Shimamori - 07-02-2023

[Image: yqHKW6I.png]

Welcome everyone watching us on purpose or simply clicking the channels out of boredom! You are watching Honshu Fun TV which is the object of the blame of all Kusarian parents, accusing their kids of being lazy bumpkins, but at the same time watched by these very parents when they are alone. Our content is unmatched: the latest movies, anime, cartoons, online on-demand, manga, and all sorts of other degeneracy straight out of the darkest corners of Shin Akiba. Set aside your businesses and pixel empires, pause all the unpaused, and let your brain devolve into its reptilian form for a few hours of our selected content. Right now the "selected content" we are about to broadcast can be sensitive, especially to body parts below your waist. You know the drill: kick the kids out, bring in the tissues, and get ready to bonk your especially impatient friends.

Ready? Then let's get started! The continuation of the critically acclaimed (and publicly despised) "A Golden Chrysanthemum took my virginity" is after the endless wait finally out. For the lords and lady-viewers of Honshu Fun TV, this broadcast is as always for free! With the official approval of the ever notorious "Kinki no kinky" studio and Emi Shiroma herself, we present the second chapter of our beloved series for the first time in Kusari. Embark on a journey of a young and innocent KSP pilot, Satoshi Nakamura, who found himself at the mercy of the infamous all-female "Golden Chrysanthemums" terrorist group. His life is in danger, his soul is in danger, his virginity is in danger! This time, our hero opposes a foe of unequal size and might. Will David defeat Goliath, or will his pelvis suffer the fate of an imploded submarine? Find out, only on Honshu Fun TV!

CHAPTER II: Innocence in Peril

[Image: k8P0V10.png]

That's it for today, folks! We hope you have had fun and enjoyed yourselves! Do not miss out on the next episode! Remember: we have access to the on-demand manga version of "A Golden Chrysanthemum took my virginity" on our neural net page so check it out. But do not switch the channel just yet: coming next, our new drama "Aibushido: the clash of swords". Follow the tangled story of two male loyal samurai of opposing Blood Dragons', whose swords came a bit too close to each other. Will they succumb to their desires and taste the forbidden fruit? Will they preach the "Way of the Love Warrior" (Aibushido) to the rest of the Dragons? Or will they stay loyal to their oaths to their masters and resist the temptation? Find out only on Honshu Fun TV!

Brought to you by [Image: idQAyz3.png]

[Image: WFMO3g1.png]
You have anything to say? Do you want the voice actress to notice you? Do you want to donate your hard-earned cash? Reach us out! At your discretion and risk, you may use the template below:

Feel free to insert these stickers to spice up your reaction!

NOTICE: The administration reserves the right to delete comments deemed to be offensive, a form of harassment, discrimination, hate speech, incitement to violence, or in violation of Kusari Legal Codex.

RE: Honshu Fun TV - Human Purity Front - 07-13-2023

COMMENT
Name: Great-Purifier
Reaction: /stop

Only by embracing Purity can you save yourself from the evils of the alien. Seek the hidden truth. And if you are a woman with that silhouette, let's purge Nomads together!

以上

RE: Honshu Fun TV - Boop - 07-13-2023

COMMENT
Name: N.O.T.B.E.E.P.
Reaction: Exciting Aww

This differs from the unofficial N.O.T.B.E.E.P. continuation of "A Golden Chrysantenum took my virginity".

以上