Discovery Gaming Community
MFN External Order Department for New Horizon Industries Contracts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: MFN External Order Department for New Horizon Industries Contracts (/showthread.php?tid=194234)

MFN External Order Department for New Horizon Industries Contracts - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 08-16-2022

[Image: Asset_1.png]

[Image: hwI0nbz.png]

▰▰▰ Miningfactory Neuss ▰▰▰
Aluminium Extraction & Shipping
▰▰▰ a Daumann Heavy Construction Enterprise ▰▰▰
Kingdom of Rheinland

▰▰▰ Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (New Horizon Industries Contracts) ▰▰▰

[Image: Screenshot_334.png]

MFN- Owner Department
Miningfactory Neuss Director
TO: Chief Operations Officer- Vincent Dottori, New Horizon Industries.
SUBJECT: Future Offers/Requests Contract

Good Day Chief Logistics Officer - Vincent Dottori,

We would like to point out that we have set up this channel especially for your company for future inquiries to our company for shipping/delivery/orders.
We will also attach the documents for the first delivery to this channel.
And here in this channel, only requests related to the new additional services are accepted.

This would also be all from my side, if there is any ambiguity or discrepancy, please contact me immediately at this Channel.

RE: Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (Shipping/Delivery/Orders) - Buck_Owens - 08-25-2022

▓▒░ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ░▒▓

Sender: Vincent Dottori
Recipient(s): Mining Factory Neuss
Origin: Legacy Mining Platform
Encryption: Zulu-Charlie-Bravo-Foxtrot

Dear Sirs,

I would like to introduce myself to you as we have not formally met. I am Vincent Dottori, the Chief Operations Officer of New Horizon Industries. We are a united group of independent Freelancer contractors that provide Transport, Mining, and Security services throughout Sirius on a contractual basis. We are currently expanding our headquarters in Omega-48 and would like to request your assistance in this endeavor. All required commodities are priced for profit and your deliveries should be documented in our base supply registry with visual confirmation and time stamp. Our harbor master will keep track of your total deliveries and bonuses will be awarded upon completion of project respective to the total amount of received materials. We would appreciate any help that you could provide and thank you in advance. Our base is located at Co-ordinates 5-C in O-48 and is easily visible upon approach. I am including a list of required materials to you which will be updated regularly in our supply registry.

[Image: 2022-08-25_02-47-00-94.png]

Profit and Prosperity,
Vincent Dottori
Chief Operations Officer

░▒▓ END OF TRANSMISSION ▓▒░

RE: Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (Shipping/Delivery/Orders) - Markus Meier - 08-27-2022

...NNet_CorpConn_Login_V722.38.2
...User: [Markus Meier]
...Password: [**************]
...NNet_CorpConn_Established
...NNet_CorpConn: [HoloAdSI]
...NNet_CorpConn: Sending
...NNet_HoloADSend_Connecting
...NNet_HoloADSend: PingChk
...NNet_HoloADSend: Stable

Kingdom of Rheinland

...NNet_HoloADSend_Node: [Open]
...NNet_TStart

[Image: marcus-meier.1024x1024_11.jpg]

Logistics Department
Markus Meier - Docking Authorization and Trade Department
FROM: Markus Meier - Docking Authorization and Trade Department
SUBJECT: Legacy Mining Platform Supply Contract

Good day Chief Operations Officer- Vincent Dottori,

My name is Markus Meier and I am the Head of the Docking Authorization Department and the Logistics Department of Miningfactory Neuss in the Frankfurt System.
We are very pleased that you have placed your trust in us by contacting our company.
We will process your request as soon as possible, but are currently still preparing to put together a profitable flight route as we have another order.
I've also noticed you various services, including services that our company could greatly benefit from.
These are transport and mining.

Since our company in Frankfurt focuses on ore mining, but we currently have too few staff, it would be a good idea if we could find a joint solution.
But we can talk about that another time.

Please make sure that the MFN| marked ships are allowed to dock.
Furthermore, it would be very kind of you to send us your basic service register by message because we are currently a bit stressed and don't have much time to research.

I have one more thing about the bonuses:
Please transfer all rewards to the following bank account: MFN|Bank

This would also be all from my side, if there is any ambiguity or discrepancy, please contact me immediately at this Channel.

On behalf of all of the staff at Miningfactory Neuss, I wish you, your staff, and your goldfish the best of health.

Best regards:
Markus Meier
Docking Authorization Department and Logistics Department Director Miningfactory Neuss

...NNet_TEnd
...NNet_HoloADSend_Node: [Close]

...NNet_Metrics: [Reply_Only]
...NNet_Metrics: Secure_Replies
...NNet_DCorpConn_Logout_V722.38.2

RE: Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (Shipping/Delivery/Orders) - Buck_Owens - 08-28-2022

Recipient(s): Markus Meier

Dear Mr. Meier,

Thank you for your swift response, we are pleased that you are willing to facilitate our supply request and look forward to our agreements fulfillment. In regard to the services that we can provide for you in the future, we would be happy to consider most requests. We have a large fleet of ships in our registry, however due to our independent structure many of our registered vessels have not been heard from for some time. Due to our open dock policy all ships of non aggressive behavior are allowed to dock so be aware that you may encounter some unsavory types in the vicinity. I will however add your ID to our trusted list. I will send you our service registry link on a private channel. Thank you again for your interest and I wish you and your goldfish a happy day!

Profit and Prosperity,
Vincent Dottori
Chief Operations Operator

RE: Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (Shipping/Delivery/Orders) - Markus Meier - 08-28-2022

...NNet_CorpConn_Login_V722.38.2
...User: [Markus Meier]
...Password: [**************]
...NNet_CorpConn_Established
...NNet_CorpConn: [HoloAdSI]
...NNet_CorpConn: Sending
...NNet_HoloADSend_Connecting
...NNet_HoloADSend: PingChk
...NNet_HoloADSend: Stable

Kingdom of Rheinland

...NNet_HoloADSend_Node: [Open]
...NNet_TStart

[Image: marcus-meier.1024x1024_11.jpg]

Logistics Department
Markus Meier - Docking Authorization and Trade Department
FROM: Markus Meier - Docking Authorization and Trade Department
SUBJECT: Legacy Mining Platform Supply Contract

Good day Chief Operations Officer- Vincent Dottori,

You must have wondered when I would get in touch, today is finally the day.

I am happy to announce that we have successfully completed your order and that your station has now grown a little.

Furthermore, almost everything ran smoothly, but we have already clarified the problem with your local dealer via a secure channel.
We would be in touch shortly with regard to their services.

It seems our engineers have good news for us, we've been called into the department anyway.
You will then find out everything else about this externally on the Neronet.

As agreed I am sending you the proof of delivery to your registry but as I am a bit busy at the moment I can only do this during the next day, I hope this is not a problem for your finance department.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of any assistance and we would also appreciate some advertising.

On behalf of all of the staff at Miningfactory Neuss, I wish you, your staff, and your goldfish the best of health.

Best regards:
Markus Meier
Docking Authorization Department and Logistics Department Director Miningfactory Neuss

...NNet_TEnd
...NNet_HoloADSend_Node: [Close]

...NNet_Metrics: [Reply_Only]
...NNet_Metrics: Secure_Replies
...NNet_DCorpConn_Logout_V722.38.2

RE: Miningfactory Neuss External Order Department (Shipping/Delivery/Orders) - Buck_Owens - 08-30-2022

Recipient(s): Markus Meier

Markus Meier,

I want to thank you for your expediency on your deliveries, you are indeed a professional and I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks. Your delivery proofs have been received and I have sent your bonus to the bank address we have on file. We will definitely utilize your service in the future, as we will be resuming production and construction very soon. Please find enclosed your well earned bonus!

[Image: 2022-08-29_16-41-16-59.png]

Profit and Prosperity,
Vincent Dottori
Chief Operations Officer