Discovery Gaming Community
27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=194380)

Pages: 1 2

27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - 27th Royal Regiment - 08-28-2022

[Image: rS5YlDH.png]
I. 27ème Régiment Royal
Faction Information

II. Réseau Intérieur
Internal Network

III. Recrutement
Recruitment

p.s. The use of design, similar to GRN| is permitted by one of the old High Command members. We intend to bring the immersive Royalist RP, honouring the legacy of the Kingdom of Gallia and RP ever made by GRN, MRG and other factions. We do honour the old times by using the similar appearance and hope you will enjoy your time with us.

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Alex(Pineapple) - 08-28-2022

Oof nice. Good luck lads. Hope of seeing some skirmishes in Zurich real soon.

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Lord Helmchen - 08-28-2022

I love to see Gallia getting more Active. I am looking forward to having some good RP with your Member in Gallia and having some Fun. But Orbital Spa and Cruise is an Interhouse Corp and not a Libertonian one.

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - axisdeus - 08-28-2022

Good job sanction-lancing, at least you got that right.

For sure makes for a good first interaction with the lot of you.

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Front de Libération de Gallia - 08-28-2022

Neat, let's pewpew!

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - 27th Royal Regiment - 08-28-2022

(08-28-2022, 02:05 PM)Alex(Pineapple) Wrote: Oof nice. Good luck lads. Hope of seeing some skirmishes in Zurich real soon.

Thanks and likewise looking forward RP and PVP activities with your group. One of the HC members will contact you to arrange time suitable for such activities. Looking forward good time with the Unioners

(08-28-2022, 04:12 PM)Lord Helmchen Wrote: I love to see Gallia getting more Active. I am looking forward to having some good RP with your Member in Gallia and having some Fun. But Orbital Spa and Cruise is an Interhouse Corp and not a Libertonian one.

We'll do our best to make house more active. Perhaps an adequate opposition to the Union government and regime will make the whole region more active. As for OS&C's placement under Independent Liberty Corporation, we oriented on information provided by wiki, where OS&C and other corps listed under same section are marked as Liberty corps, which is understandable - they originating from Liberty, even if nowadays they are rather independent. Please get yourself familiar with the source, but should you insist we'll move you under the Independent section

(08-28-2022, 04:53 PM)axisdeus Wrote: Good job sanction-lancing, at least you got that right.

"1.3 - All text / communications must be in understandable English." Although I must admit that it would be logical to explain that the use of native greetings and other lines is allowed, but to recommend not to abuse non-English words. Nevertheless, almost a half of your RP during this encounter was done in almost pure French. Almost - because you made an pertinent mistake, as goodbye is 'Au revoir', so 'Au bientôt' is not really suitable for situation, although means "See you soon". Yet debates of French grammar is not the point of this conversation, feel free to contact native french like @Val or @Jeuge if you'd like a lesson or two of French

(08-28-2022, 05:02 PM)Front de Libération de Gallia Wrote: Neat, let's pewpew!

We are looking forward quality times with the Front

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - axisdeus - 08-28-2022

(08-28-2022, 05:16 PM)27th Royal Regiment Wrote:
(08-28-2022, 04:53 PM)axisdeus Wrote: Good job sanction-lancing, at least you got that right.

"1.3 - All text / communications must be in understandable English." Although I must admit that it would be logical to explain that the use of native greetings and other lines is allowed, but to recommend not to abuse non-English words. Nevertheless, almost a half of your RP during this encounter was done in almost pure French. Almost - because you made an pertinent mistake, as goodbye is 'Au revoir', so 'Au bientôt' is not really suitable for situation, although means "See you soon". Yet debates of French grammar is not the point of this conversation, feel free to contact native french like @Val or @Jeuge if you'd like a lesson or two of French

It makes for a lousy attempt to avoid the fact that your lot immediately initiated a sanction-lancing.

More so, both ”Au revoir” and ”Au bientot” were used there in said instance, so I do not get what you try to come at me with, and both are a form of ”Goodbye”, quite common to be honest.

And almost half of barely any interaction is just a few lines of interaction, but I guess it is easier to deal in descriptive terms and hope it flies by.

Keep at it! Good luck out there! Au bientot!

L.E. ”An” is used when the following word starts with a vowel, ironic how you were trying to push some grammar-lancing even here also, when your own writing could use some improvement. And that is not the only rookie mistake in your input above.

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Corile - 08-30-2022

Very nice to see the return of GRN, best of luck to you

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Swifty - 08-30-2022

(08-30-2022, 10:46 AM)Corile Wrote: Very nice to see the return of GRN, best of luck to you

thank you for the positive feedback good sir. come fly with us sometime for old time's sake

RE: 27th Royal Regiment - Feedback - Chuba - 08-30-2022

curious