Discovery Gaming Community
Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center (/showthread.php?tid=195323)

Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Roussillon Royal Squadron - 12-18-2022

[Image: WY0qNlQ.png]
Roussillon Royal Squadron Communications Center

The communication center for all pilots of the Royal Roussillon Squadron
will be send important messages and reports through this channel.

Sample to fill out when submitting a report
Code:
[align=center]Start of transmission[/align]

[hr]
Sender: Sender
Recipient: Recipient
Subject: Subject
[hr]

your text

[align=center]End of transmission[/align]

RE: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Nikita Skorov - 12-19-2022

Start of transmission

Sender: Capitaine Simon Lapierre
Recipient: For the squadron commandant
Subject: Territorial control

Enemy ships, namely the Maquis, have a great influence on the border, I was spotted by one of them by an enemy fighter Maquis in tau 44. Without wasting much time, I entered the battle. As a result of the battle, Maquis fighter was shot down, and my ship was in critical condition. I returned to the base in Roussillon to repair my ship.
End of transmission

RE: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Nikita Skorov - 12-20-2022

Start of transmission

Subject: Incessant fire

Today, the squadron was hit by a volley from different guns: Outcasts, Coalition, Crayter and IMG. Two bombers went on patrol on my orders to signal from tau 37 about the possible presence of Outcasts. As soon as they arrived at the place, they found their battleship. Outcasts battleship litel to hypervrats in the tau 37 system. The squadron began to pursue Outcast flew to its base where the battle began. Reinforcements arrived at the base in the form of a dreadnought and a gunboat by the time the battleship was destroyed by ours. The battle was not coming to an end as a Coalition battlecruiser arrived out of nowhere and concentrated fire on the dreadnought. It remained to destroy the gunboat, and then a Crayter fighter jet flies out of the cosmic void, and later one IMG ship appeared on the radar. By joint efforts, the gunboat Outcasts was destroyed, the battle ended Crayter did not decide to attack the squadron, my subordinates flew to Roussillon.[Image: 0lkgDq2.png]
On the way to Roussillon, Maquis was discovered he was chasing bombers. He was flying after them and was shot down while near the battleship Resurgent. But one of the bombers was lost, the pilot was ejected, it was he who was the killer of this daredevil who died from the torpedoes of his ship.
End of transmission

RE: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Nikita Skorov - 12-22-2022

Start of transmission

Subject: Stubbornness of maquis

The enemy was again close to Resurgent, preventing the squadron from fighting the enemies of the crown on its borders. They attack us without fear, knowing that they will lose, they know what they are fighting for. This time in my patrol zone there was one Maquis fighter under the cover of a Resurgent enemy was destroyed.
End of transmission

RE: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Ktulha pervie - 12-22-2022

Start of transmission

Sender: Lieutenant Mishell Bonapart
Subject: Alpha patrol

Good evening, Lieutenant Michel Bonaparte on the line! Today's squadron patrol under the command of Capitaine Simon Lapierre in Omicron Alpha escalated into an armed conflict with one of the Outcasts. A squadron consisting of 2 bombers and one fighter was able to inflict critical damage to the Destroyer Outcasts ship, which forced him to flee to the planet Malta. Having suffered no losses, the squadron returned back to the Roussillon system with a clean victory!

End of transmission

RE: Roussillon Royal Squadron - Communication Center - Nikita Skorov - 12-25-2022

Start of transmission

Subject: Help is required in tau 44

Another clash with the enemy in tau 44, which gives me a reason to request additional forces to patrol this system. The Maquis must be defeated and our presence in Tau 44 must be permanent.
End of transmission