Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Kruger| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=196464)

Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Jonathan - 03-08-2023

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

Full Name: Jexon Peters

Birthdate and Age: 11.6.2000, 23

Place Of Birth: Planet Holstein

Sex: Male

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Black

Height: 180cm

Weight: 154 lbs

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Photo (Optional):
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality Traits:

The desire to work for va fatherland, from whatever job. Quick to the point. With a military background, has built an ability to work at a fast but efficient pace.

Tell us more about you (Biography, the longer the better):

born on Planet Holstein,
After completing my undergraduate and high school diploma at age 17, I decided to study geology because it was an interesting career and could also offer me and my family some Omega 7 benefits. But suddenly my plans fell through because my father died at work after a problem with his mining ship: Rock.Cleaner. So I had to start working to pay for my studies and to help my mother.

Education and/or Previous Occupations/Employments/Jobs:

Rhineland Military Transport Crew Operator, and Security Wing.

Why do you want to join Krüger Mineralien and what do you expect from the company:

I'm looking for someone who can show me how to mine better and more efficent, also the transportaition of mined Ore's are into my picture of it.

Desired Branch (mark with X):

[ ] - Security Fleet
[X] - Transportation Fleet
[X] - Mining Fleet

==================================================================================================

OORP form:

What is your local timezone?

GMT+1

What is your skype name, not the skype call-sign or Discord ID (one of 2 is required)?

Amaymon01#0594

How long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

Arround 3 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

Found discovery on Youtube

Are you currently in any official or unofficial faction(s) in Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7, if yes which one(s)?

No

What OOC reason(s) do you have for joining Krüger Mineralien, if you have any?

The same then inrp

Have you read the server rules, and if so do you agree to follow the server rules?

Nobody is perfect but yes i have read the rules

How do you rate your (1-10):

English: 7
Fighting skills: 6
Roleplaying skills: 8

==================================================================================================

RE: Krüger Mineralien Recruitment Office - Kruger - 03-08-2023

[Image: img]

To: Jexon Peters
Subject: Recruitment
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag Herr Peters,

our Geschäftsleitung has voted for you.
So you will be now a part of the Kruger Family, of cause this will pay all your costs and your knowledge into rocks's and geology will be improve our way's to mine in future i see!
We await you soon on the Mannheim Station in Frankfurt system to complete everything, you will get your Mining equipment.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vertriebsleitung

Krüger Vorstandsbüro

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]