Discovery Gaming Community
Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer (/showthread.php?tid=196485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Fab - 03-10-2023

The video game industry is a constantly evolving landscape, with new games and features being added all the time. One popular trend in recent years has been the inclusion of furry characters in video games. However, there has been some controversy surrounding this trend, with some arguing that furry characters should not be allowed in video games. In this essay, I will argue that furry characters should be re-allowed on Discovery Freelancer, providing a number of reasons why this is the case.

One of the most compelling reasons to allow furry characters in video games is to promote diversity in the industry. Video games have traditionally been dominated by human characters, with very few non-human characters being included in games. By allowing furry characters, game developers can offer players a wider range of characters to choose from, promoting inclusivity and diversity in gaming.

Furry characters have a large and passionate fan base in the furry community. By including furry characters in video games, game developers can appeal to this community and offer them a way to engage with their favorite characters in a new and exciting way. This can lead to increased engagement from the public, as well as building a more loyal fan base.

Game developers should have the freedom to create the games that they want to create, including the inclusion of furry characters. Creativity and innovation are essential to the success of the video game industry, and limiting the types of characters that can be included in games could stifle this creativity. By allowing furry characters in games, developers can explore new ideas and create unique gaming experiences for players.

In conclusion, furry characters should be re-allowed on the video game Discovery Freelancer. By allowing furry characters, video game developers can promote diversity, appeal to the furry community, and exercise their creative freedom. With careful consideration and responsible game development practices, furry characters can be a valuable addition to the video game industry.

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Fab - 03-10-2023

This post was sponsored by @Darius

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Emperor Tekagi - 03-10-2023

I also sponsor it because then I can grab my flamethro-.. wait is this too much? Ah who cares.

HANS, DEN FLAMMENWERFER! JETZT!!!

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - HanCloudstone - 03-10-2023

I shall provide the Flammenwerfer even if it's too fun for Disco
SLAUGHTER

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Sombs - 03-10-2023

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - L1ght - 03-10-2023

No.

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - jesus - 03-10-2023

quick fix if you wanna play something furry

[Image: hairy_man_copy-e14388805256761.jpg?w=344&ssl=1]

RE: Re-Allow Furry Characters On Discovery Freelancer - Hubjump - 03-10-2023

I think we should allow between "More Furry" and "Very furry" on the Furry chart to bolster the player count. Most the time you can't tell they're furry until you stumble across their discovery family wiki page.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/855/796/94f.jpg

(03-10-2023, 07:52 PM)jesus Wrote: quick fix if you wanna play something furry

[Image: hairy_man_copy-e14388805256761.jpg?w=344&ssl=1]

least hairy corsair

(03-10-2023, 07:48 PM)Sombs Wrote:

furry chars will give disco the economy boost we need