Discovery Gaming Community
Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police (/showthread.php?tid=198323)

Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - jammi - 08-17-2023

[Image: dollarspindownd.gif]
[Image: geocities.gif]
WELCOME TO: ALPHADAWG'S NNETPAGE

[Image: freespeech.gif]

Recent posts: [Image: aliendance.gif]
aliens run the government!!!
[Image: pennsylvania.gif]

AUGUST 16 830 - PLANET ERIE
NO PEACE FOR LIBERTY POLICE!!!

[Image: bloodbar.gif]

i bet you all saw that press release from the first armada saying about how oooooh liberty is here to look out for the zoners and ooooh were protecting you from the big bad insurgents and oooooooooh theres been no incidents with the folks down on erie. well ill give you an incident when i put my foot up your butt!! the only insurgents around here are the jackbooted fascists trying to steal our planet!!!

i said this was gonna happen from the moment those cowards in lake city signed the treaty. i said mark my words, libertys gonna come for us some day and
[Image: kFwF2MU.jpg]
it dont matter if its today or the day after, you gotta get armed, get angry and get ready to put some plasma into them liberty marines when they start dropping from space. but noooooo, alphadawg you’re just paranoid, we can trust the houses not to stab us in the back what like they did every single other time we tried to make agreements with them. this time is going to be different for sure!!!

this time they dont just want our stuff, they want us gone. for permanent. they aint kidding around, and neither are we. their admiral alan jones he said that theyre coming to wipe us out. i reckon thats probably the first time theyve been honest in their entire stinkin life.

well me and my buddies aint gonna take this bullcrap any more, weve got the arsenal of liberty to make sure liberty gets the hell off our rock. sure the feds got the cities and the spaceport and stuff. but them cowards aint cut out for the wilderness of erie. 10 minutes out here and theyre turbolizard chow and cryin about how this place is hell compared to their cosy little apartment on Los Angeles. well tomorrow we’re kicking off OPERATION ANTI PESTICIDE heading up the route 26 highway right up to the liberty road blocks outside lake city and were gonna give them an explosive alarm call!!!

were out in the hills with guns and bombs. you want to keep liberty from taking your kids guns away, you know where to come find us. fight for whats yours! erie is for zoners!!!

UPDATE AUGUST 17, 830 - FOOLED YOU!!!

you blundering fools! you halfwits! you cavalcade of clowns! yeah, i lied! did you really think i didn;t know that the president was reading my blog and would tell the feds where i was gonna go for OPERATION ANTI PESTICIDE???? just goes to show that you dont know frick about crap - it was a trap!

you thought i was gonna go to the roadblock outside lake city and was waiting for me there but i knew that you knew where you thought i was going to be so i was waiting for you instead!!!

hope you enjoyed the pipe bomb fascists! erie aint liberty and we was here first. zoners arent gonna take your boot laying down so you better be wearing real thick soles cos eries got spikes!!!!

[Image: addreply.gif]

[Image: wp7QZoe.jpg?1]
[Image: AVYLaiM.jpg]

Other sites:
  • @PLF@uprising.nn
  • @JIMMIE@outragedlama.lib
  • @cutepics@random.fp14
  • @kawaii@honshuchan.hon.ku
  • @IEDs@DIY.win
  • @praxis@militialife.erie
  • @cats@erierelaxed.erie
[Image: greetskull.gif]

[Image: mech.gif]
[Image: soldier8.gif]

Topic request (loosely) by @Lusitano

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Fab - 08-17-2023

[Image: GeneralRetreat.gif] NAME: @donttreadonme028@eriemail.pn
DATE: 16:28:57 08/17/830
COMMENT: It is called OPERATION PESTICIDE because the LIBERTY NAVY wants to fill Erie's oceans with PESTICIDE to sterilize Zoner kids!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Sombs - 08-17-2023

[Image: a3c8cuf92uv81.gif] NAME: @topaz™_clean_everything®_official@topaz.official.nn
DATE: 17:12:57 08/17/830
COMMENT: Incredible! Had I known about this before, I would have changed my plans all along! I guess everyone has dirt on their hands nowadays.

Luckily, thanks to TOPAZ™ CLEAN EVERYTHING® DELUXE my own hands are as clean as the oceans of Curacao! Mud, Blood, Wine, even Cardamine - nothing can withstand the cleansing power of TOPAZ™ CLEAN EVERYTHING® DELUXE! Try it now! The new TOPAZ™ CLEAN EVERYTHING® DELUXE, in most partaking stores in Liberty!

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Antonio - 08-17-2023

[Image: GeneralRetreat.gif] NAME: phil_the_patriot_li@liberty.li
DATE: 17:30:00 07/17/830
COMMENT: WOULD YOU RATHER BELIEVE SOME MADE UP CONSPIRACY THEORIES BY "ZONERS", OR THE MIGHTIEST HOUSE IN THE UNIVERSE? WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS A "ZONER" ANYWAY? I SAY WE ENSLAVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. I'LL PUT THEM TO GOOD USE IN MY ALUMINUM FACTORIES. LIBERTY LIBERTY LIBERTY!!!

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Doria - 08-17-2023

[Image: avatar_26459.jpg] NAME: ReallyFreeZoner@COF.znr
DATE: 19:32:13 08/17/830
COMMENT:Yeah, DAWG! Show these LOLberty fascists how it's done!!!
Aaaaaand I heard the 1st Joke Armada got their exaust pipes handed to them this morning by a Zoner Q-ship! BOOYAH!!!!

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Stewgar - 08-17-2023

[Image: GeneralRetreat.gif] NAME: derealhankrover69@universalshipping.neuralnet
DATE: 19:55:69 08/17/830
COMMENT: I still aint know'n whats goin on since Mr. Wagner dun tode me I hadda wear dees dam jump umiforms. Boy I'm redder den'a scra wit a sunburn, I tell ya. Dees tangs 'er lahk a crockpot fer mah pork, heardy. Anywho, I still aint known'n whats goin on wit planet early n' stuff. Dun 'nuff drank'n fer dems. Holla!

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Petitioner - 08-18-2023

[Image: VwL1M1P.gif] NAME: @admin@honshuchan.hon.ku
DATE: 10:57:01 08/17/830
COMMENT: Alphadawg, central Sirius most based schizo, is now doing gonzo journalism. Honshuchan is watching and cannot endorse for legal reasons. Might give this guy his owne board tho.

RE: Planet Erie: no peace for Liberty police - Sarawr!? - 09-21-2023

[Image: GeneralRetreat.gif] NAME: @rbakes96@linavy.mil@manhpub.li
DATE: 11:19:00 09/21/830
COMMENT: Greetings, fellow users! Can anyone tell me more about >Liberty wants to take guns away from your kids? Thanks!