Discovery Gaming Community
Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | TBD | Defeat in Detail - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | TBD | Defeat in Detail (/showthread.php?tid=198779)

Pages: 1 2 3

Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | TBD | Defeat in Detail - HonourWolf - 09-25-2023

Defeat In Detail

Description

Cali Base as a forward operating base for the Outcasts and as a checkpoint towards Kusari as well as Coronado, has always been a thorn in the sides of the Royalists' operations in and around the Taus.

Any amount of effort taken to destabilize the Outcasts' influence within the Taus would mean one less enemy to contend with and subsequently allow more freedom to enact their right to rule through their might.

Members of the 404th Assault Fleet having previously fought against the Royalists in Orkney, are currently situated within Cali Base, guarding it from a potential counter-incursion.

The Royalists, from their victory despite the numerical disadvantage, have a newfound motivation to push deeper against the Outcasts, ensuring that they will be taken down in this one fell swoop.

[Image: IXrhWuw.png]
Details

Auxiliary Pilots from Cali Base out on a patrol have spotted what would seem like Gallic ships entering Tau-23 from the Orkney jump hole and sent out a high priority distress call for reinforcements.

Fighter pilots from the 404th will undock from Cali Base, join up with the patrol and prepare for a skirmish at Sector F3

Royalist forces will spring through into Tau-23, rendezvous and ready themselves over at Sector E3

Rules

Only Light Fighters, Heavy Fighters, and Very Heavy Fighters are permitted.

This will be an event for people to experiment with the new weapons and styles of flying.

Registration

10 spots for Outcasts, 10 spots for Royalists
Only registered ships may participate in this event. Non-registered ships or ships in reserve will be required to keep distance.
Camera ships are permitted but try not to fly too close.

We will be balancing the sides according to the roster. Do prepare both an Outcast ship and a Royalist ship just in case.

Outcasts Royalists
Outcasts Reserves Royalists Reserves

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - DragoonArcanum - 09-25-2023

I'd like to sign up for the Royalists, all being good
( I've got an Outcast snub too, if it ends up being needed )

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - Jayenbee - 09-25-2023

Put me down for Royalists.

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - -Rax- - 09-25-2023

Great event. Will try to be there on the Outcasts side

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - Novascova - 09-25-2023

The time works for me, whichever side needs someone. Doesn't matter. If not I can be in reserve.

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - Kherty - 09-25-2023

VHF Royalist please

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - Chenzo- - 09-25-2023

OC snub.

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Sep 30, 1900 UTC | Defeat in Detail - HonourWolf - 09-29-2023

Will be postponed to next week. Sat, Oct 07, 1800 UTC

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Oct 07, 1800 UTC | Defeat in Detail - Leeon26 - 09-29-2023

OC reserve

RE: Outcasts vs Gallic Royalists | Sat, Oct 07, 1800 UTC | Defeat in Detail - 9th.Legion - 09-29-2023

Put me on Royalists Reserve side, I'll join if slots are available. If not, i'll just observe and record the fight.

-I'm not quite good with snubs, but still i'll join if i have to.