Discovery Gaming Community
Core Force Internal Comms - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Core Force Internal Comms (/showthread.php?tid=198835)

Core Force Internal Comms - The Core Force - 09-28-2023

Internal Communication Feed

This is the place for Force!, operatives to send internal communications and news feeds regarding any changes within the organisation or any important information that is needed.

Code:
[font=Montserrat][indent][indent][indent]
[align=center][sigimg]CHARACTER AVATAR [/sigimg][/align]
[b][color=#0040BF]From:[/color][/b]  NAME
[b][color=#0040BF]To: [/color][/b] NAMES
[b][color=#0040BF]Subject: [/color][/b] SUBJECT
[hrc]#004080[/hrc]

MESSAGE TEXT

[color=#FFFFFF][align=right]NAME Signing off. [/align][/color]
[/indent][/indent][/indent][/font]

RE: Core Force Internal Comms - The Core Force - 09-28-2023

[Image: GBlyArR.jpg]

To: All Force! operatives
Subject: Takeover of the Force!

Good day,

To all Core Force! operatives, if there are any left.

Today I take over as Forcemaster within the organisation, and I would just like to invite all remaining operatives to answer to this message and pledge their alegiance to the Force! organisation.

If there are any operatives who are not happy with the takeover, then I am informing them politely,

YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOOR IS !

Which may be very forward and straight to the point, but that is the way it is now. This organisation will be headed by myself and I will take no nonsence, just like those damned ALIENS that we need to subdue....

Hmmmmmmm subdue, may be a rather nice way of putting it, so let's just go straight to the point and Annihilate the troublesome b******s.

All operstives are required to post here, and make me aware of their intentions to use the door or stay and fight these evil aliens and any other hostiles of that matter, who enter Core space.

Operations will start immediatlely with regular patrols and also regular raids within hostile territory to make known that we have returned to irradicate the hostiles who may challenge our forces.

Either you are with me or NOT.

Those who are with me, then get your vessels dusted off and prepare for war.

This war has been raging for years and it needs to start progressing in our favor, and if we stick together, then we will punish all who oppose us.

That will be all for now

Forcemaster Signing off.

RE: Core Force Internal Comms - Czechmate - 09-28-2023

To:Forcemaster - Maverick Hawkins
Subject: Reporting in

So Strongman is out? But what about loyalty, what about values? :::He starts to smirk::: just kidding, I don't care which one of you bigwigs calls the shots. As long as I can abuse our laws selectively to fine anyone who looks at me funny and skin them alive if they refuse I am good to go . . . boss.

Inspector signing off.

RE: Core Force Internal Comms - The Core Force - 10-01-2023

[Image: GBlyArR.jpg]

To: All Force! operatives
Subject: New patrol protocols

Good day,

To all Core Force! operatives,

It has only been a few days, and I have been trawling through paperwork to try and find out exactly what has been going on here.

It seems that the organisation has been left in disarray, and has not really been used to its full potential, and it is now time to rise again as an organisation, and make it clear and present, that the Core will not be messed with and will frequently vanquish anyone who stands in their way with hostilities.
It seems that there is also a large Corsair contingent that seems to be growing in strength within the Omicrons, and I have been lead to beleive they have also infiltrated Liberty and Bretonia.
With our relations to Liberty being quite neutral in stance, we should make efforts to coordinate with the Liberty forces in some way to try and keep this threat from spreading any further.
Contacting these Corsairs will probably be my next move, and I will make sure that they understand that the Core will come down on them heavily if they mess with us in our territory.

We will not be declaring war on them, but we will be informing them with a stiff purpose, stating that they cannot walk into our backyard and think they can bully us around.
I will initiate more recruitment sources, and buld our numbers, once again to a level that is far superior to what it was.

All operatives, are asked to gather within the main briefing area, where you will be told your duties and your patrol areas.

That will be all for now.

Forcemaster Signing off.