Discovery Gaming Community
EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 (/showthread.php?tid=199253)

EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Wesker - 10-10-2023

Supporting rp can be found here and here

[Image: M3ZLAll.png]
Information

Participants: RHEINLAND WILD ; BIS ; LIBERTY SECURITY FORCE/NAVY
Time: Saturday, 14th of October, 20:00 server time (UTC + 0)
Starting position: RHEINWILD/BIS START AT THE KAMCHATKA WRECK. LSF AND LN START AT THE VESPUCCI HOLE, BOTH PARTIES BRAWL 10k ABOVE BORHOLM DEPOT.

ooRP development

This is the first of a two part event, the winning faction of this event will advance to part 2. Which can or cannot have Roleplay consequences for the Red Hessian Army's leader and by extension the Red Hessians. The event is FIGHTER ONLY. You cannot transit into Omega-55 with capital ships.

Outcome: The Winners will face the RHA in a similar event.

Followup: Needle in a Haystack PART 2

Rules

Equipment: Everything you can find.

BIS/RHEINLAND WILD FORCES LSF/LN FORCES
BIS/Rheinland Wild Reserves LSF/LN Reserves

Prologue

[Image: kSvxpYB.gif]

The situation is dire for the Red Hessian Army, losing several renowned war machines and personnel across Dresden & Omega-55 has left the Army back at square one. Worst of all, the fearless leader who has held the ship astray - is in a dangerous situation. A disabled ship several jumps from home in one of the most desolate and violent Omega systems spells potential embarrassment for the entire Army.

Needle in a Haystack

The Red Hessian SOA division is scrambling to deploy what remains of its personnel after the disappearance of Gjallarbru. While they will certainly arrive in force, the transit time to Omega-55 has delayed them significantly.

In the process of reaching out so far, the Generalmajor has made a grave mistake. Wild remnants in Omega-55 managed to detect the outgoing transmission. Looking to capture the snake once and for all - they have contacted the very eager BIS for a "joint" seek and destroy mission. Both parties have beat the Hessians to the system, and are eager to take revenge and advantage of their respective situations.

At the same time, the LSF and LN forces - with the recent appearance of newly uncharted systems along their borders - have begun surveying the area for anything of value they can find. While they aren't the closest of friends with the Red Hessians, the value in capturing such a high ranking general is certainly an avenue worth pursuing.

The clash in interests is one neither can tolerate, blindsided by the avarice, the Infected MND and BIS forces move to eradicate the Liberty scouting party and carry out their mission before Red Hessian Reinforcements arrive.

Final notes:

Have fun (MOST IMPORTANT RULE EVER), Admins I know the LN ID is out of its ZOI but I figured this would be fair to level the playing field. I would appreciate it if you permitted them to assist the LSF side this once.

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - L1ght - 10-10-2023

Signing me up for both which ever side needs me more

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Mort - 10-12-2023

LSF|Agt.Jason.King

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Wesker - 10-12-2023

Bumping, if not enough participants, no big deal. Can postpone or cancel. If it helps, I will abstain from flying on either side and oversee the event.

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Levenna - 10-12-2023

=LSF=Raven

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Wesker - 10-13-2023

bump one more time incase anyone wants in

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Omi - 10-14-2023

Sorry I can't go to your event Wesker because I will be watching the amazing sensational Ireland vs New Zealand quarter-final in the Rugby World Cup

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Wildkins - 10-14-2023

I'll fill either side

RE: EVENT: Needle in a haystack. 14OCT23 @20:00 - Kherty - 10-14-2023

Rheinland Wild side please