Discovery Gaming Community
Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Looking for Group (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=400)
+--- Thread: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. (/showthread.php?tid=199420)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Tickalsiinz - 10-13-2023

Looking for a group of active players mainly within EU timezone.

I'm open to all areas, Trading, Mining, Piracy, and everything In between.

I am a returning older player of discovery so there is a lot that has changed since I last played, Happy to learn anything I can as long as you're willing to teach.

I have 2 current characters i play on, one is a Liberty Navy Fighter pilot and the other is a Outcast Dreadnought, I basically just run normal missions with these two.

Play-style.
I haven't really been involved it big scale RP so, I don't really have a play style so I'm open to pretty much anything.

If you have an questions you want to ask me please do, I plan on being fairly active within the Discovery server for the foreseeable future.

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Serpentis - 10-13-2023

There's like 3 Liberty navy factions right now! 1st, LN and 46th, could apply to one of those!
There's also HS> for Outcasts, they're the only official faction around.
You also have Deterrence for Corsairs that is super active.

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - The First Armada - 10-13-2023

Hello! We are the First Armada - a community project and and unofficial Liberty Navy faction now and forever! We have a lot of mission farming going on

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Major. - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 10:27 AM)Tickalsiinz Wrote: Looking for a group of active players mainly within EU timezone.

I am a returning older player of discovery so there is a lot that has changed since I last played, Happy to learn anything I can as long as you're willing to teach.

I have 2 current characters i play on, one is a Liberty Navy Fighter pilot and the other is a Outcast Dreadnought, I basically just run normal missions with these two.

Play-style.
I haven't really been involved it big scale RP so, I don't really have a play style so I'm open to pretty much anything.

If you have an questions you want to ask me please do, I plan on being fairly active within the Discovery server for the foreseeable future.

I would suggest you SCRA or RPA.

SCRA is the official Coalition faction and RPA the Molly faction.

Both are active and alwas looking for new players.

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - TheKusari - 10-13-2023

Starfliers are a small scale research faction. If you like to fly around and do science-y stuff.

Here's our main page

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Demonic - 10-13-2023

I'm currently putting together a FL IDed trading / smuggling faction, if that's what you are interested in. Still have to prepare and post it though.

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Tickalsiinz - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 10:32 AM)Serpentis Wrote: There's like 3 Liberty navy factions right now! 1st, LN and 46th, could apply to one of those!
There's also HS> for Outcasts, they're the only official faction around.
You also have Deterrence for Corsairs that is super active.

I will have a look at them thank you.

RE: Looking for an active group of people to fly with and have fun. - Tickalsiinz - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 10:51 AM)Major. Wrote:
(10-13-2023, 10:27 AM)Tickalsiinz Wrote: Looking for a group of active players mainly within EU timezone.

Play-style.

I would suggest you SCRA or RPA.

SCRA is the official Coalition faction and RPA the Molly faction.

Both are active and alwas looking for new players.

I will have a look into those groups and see whats, what cheers.

(10-13-2023, 11:51 AM)TheKusari Wrote: Starfliers are a small scale research faction. If you like to fly around and do science-y stuff.

Here's our main page

I haven't done anything like that before so it would be interesting to see how it works tbh.

Cheers.

(10-13-2023, 01:00 PM)Demonic Wrote: I'm currently putting together a FL IDed trading / smuggling faction, if that's what you are interested in. Still have to prepare and post it though.

Sounds interesting let me know when you post it so I can have a read, but definitely sounds like fun.

Cheers.