Discovery Gaming Community
[>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=199436)

Pages: 1 2 3

[>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitment - MacRory's Irregulars - 10-13-2023

[Image: O85Djka.png]
MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitment

If you find our faction interesting and would like to join us, please fill in the following form and post it as a reply to this thread. First four questions are in character, second four are OOC. Only applications and replies by the faction's leaders are allowed here.

If you have trouble coming up with answers for the RP part, you can use the following questions as an aid to flesh out your character a little bit:

Where's your character from?
Why did they chose their previous job / occupation ?
Do they have any strong feelings, positive / negative about any group / faction / house and if yes, why?
Why did they decided to join the faction?
What do they aim to achieve? What's their short term / long term goal?

Code:
[table=#FFD700][tr][td][align=center][u][font=Orbitron]IRP questions[/font][/u][/align][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Name:[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Previous occupation:[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Enemies we should know about:[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Why do you want to join us?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][align=center][u][font=Orbitron]OORP questions[/font][/u][/align][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Are you aware we are RP and trade focused faction?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]What is your previous experience with Roleplay?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here. This reply is only for our information and can't disqualify your application>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here. This reply is only for our information and can't disqualify your application>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Why do you want to join us?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Your Discord account:[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Have you been sanctioned before? If so, why?[/b][/td][td]<Your reply here>[/td][/tr][/table]

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - DamienPedley - 10-18-2023

(10-13-2023, 06:19 PM)MacRory's Irregulars Wrote:
MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement

If you find our faction interesting and would like to join us, please fill in the following form and post it as a reply to this thread. First four questions are in character, second four are OOC. Only applications and replies by the faction's leaders are allowed here.

Code:
[table][tr][td][align=center][u][font=Orbitron]IRP questions[/font][/u][/align][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Name:[/b][/td][td]<The name's Jack, the Nefarious Jack.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Previous occupation:[/b][/td][td]<In a previous life, I was a renowned smuggler and pirate. Now, I'm just looking for the easy money. Trading things that may be, ahem, less than legitimate.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Enemies we should know about:[/b][/td][td]<Well, the Union Corse would be a main thorn in my side, unsure why they hate me. But they do. Other than that, I'm not hated by many. Mostly because they never hear or see me coming.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Why do you want to join us?[/b]9[/td][td]<Honestly, I'm just looking for some good people to trade with. I align with the Mollys cause and just want to make those sweet, sweet credits.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][align=center][u][font=Orbitron]OORP questions[/font][/u][/align][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Are you aware we are RP and trade focused faction?[/b][/td][td]<Yes, and that is exactly what I'm looking for.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]What is your previous experience within your Roleplay?[/b][/td][td]<I've been a pirate and smuggler for longer than I can even remember, I'm capable of holding my own against far superior firepower and getting out of tough situations.>[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer? <I've been part of the universe since 4.85, but only got back on since the .91 update, was very strange to not have Gallia trying to kill me at every step. >[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]Why do you want to join us? Honestly, I'm just looking for some good people to trade with. I align with the Mollys cause and just want to make those sweet, sweet credits.> [/td][/tr][/table]

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - MacRory's Irregulars - 10-19-2023

[Image: lUDOTEG.png]

Lachlan MacRory
Coordinator of Requisitions

Well, Jack, have to admit, this is certainly an... unique way to submit your application, but you did provide all the necessary information, so I digress.

Your application was accepted, we can certainly use someone with your skills. You are now an Affiliate of Irregulars. Your affiliate task is to deliver one shipement of Black Market Munitions, Artefacts (of the regular quality) or Cardamine Cartriges to our people on planet New London. Report the sucessful delivery in this channel.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - MrKatz - 10-22-2023

IRP questions
Name:Fat.Kat
Previous occupation:5k Zoner transporting for zoner survival.
Enemies we should know about:None at this time.
Why do you want to join us?Ive been looking for a faction to join and I like helping the small guys transporting cargo is my thing and last time i docked on Gran Canaria they unloaded my ship and told me sorry we can't pay what was advertised. It hurt me and my family deeply for that trip.
OORP questions
Are you aware we are RP and trade focused faction?Yes.
What is your previous experience with Roleplay?Not much but im working on it.
What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer?One month but im working on it. Played OG FL in 03 to 05
Why do you want to join us?to help the small guys get a decent start and to ship things because that is my favorite activity on FL.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - MacRory's Irregulars - 10-22-2023

Lachlan MacRory

Well, Kat,

can I call you that, by the way? Consider your application accepted, you are now an Affiliate of the Irregulars. We're always looking for pilots who have experience with the outer reaches of sirius. You can join our comm channel here.

Your affiliate task is to deliver one shipment of Black Market Munitions, Artefacts (of the regular quality) or Cardamine Cartriges to our people on planet New London. Report the sucessful delivery in this channel.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - KozmoMan - 10-25-2023

IRP questions
Name:Matt Kara
Previous occupation:Long time trading as a Zoner around Liberty space, before losing Erie to Liberty. Than I started roaming all of Sirius, moving stuff from house space to Edge Worlds.
Enemies we should know about:None as I've lived mostly as Zoner, moved away from most of the people I know, I just have a strong dislike against Corsairs for their aggressions against my people, Freeport 9's invasion for example. But I'm willing to work with them as a neutral group.
Why do you want to join us?I'm looking for a group to expand my services to and create some connections for future trading options. As I lack any solid experience because of my short time outside Liberty space, I'd like to work with experienced partners and learn from them. Maybe even help to ease my people's life while at it.
OORP questions
Are you aware we are RP and trade focused faction?Yes
What is your previous experience with Roleplay?Not the best at it but had 2 characters I RPd with for a while.
What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer?Was an OSI member for a while and had an old LN account.
Why do you want to join us?InRP trading with all groups.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - MacRory's Irregulars - 10-26-2023

Lachlan MacRory

Another zoner, eh? Well your kind is always welcome here. Your application is accepted, you are now an affiliate of the Irregulars.

Since we still have some munitions stocked up, your affiliate task is to transport a shipment of Cardamine cartriges or Artifacts (of the regular kind) to planet New London. Report the sucessfull delivery in our communication channel.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - Thkaal - 10-26-2023

IRP questions
Name:Morgana MacRory
Previous occupation:Student
Enemies we should know about:That crazy bitch Tiffany
Why do you want to join us?To spend time with my older brother and prove I'm worth the time.
OORP questions
What is your previous experience with Roleplay?Been roleplaying for 40+ years.
What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer?I'm a returning Veteran.
Why do you want to join us?Roleplaying a member of a family. I don't much care for the feeling of rping an orphan. NPC family members are boring.

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - Ashyur - 10-27-2023

IRP questions
Name: Glee Galore
Previous occupation::Senior Trade Coordinator at Interspace Commerce
Enemies we should know about:None that I know of
Why do you want to join us? I seek to infuse your crew with the jubilant spirit of trade, leaving behind the corporate monotony seeking new places to explore while making a nice profit .
OORP questions
What is your previous experience with Roleplay?discovery was my first , samp my second
What is your previous experience with Discovery Freelancer?It's been at least 4 years since last time I played,let's just say liberty, zoners
Why do you want to join us?Seen some stuff on forums that I liked

RE: [>MRI<] - MacRory's Irregulars - Recruitement - MacRory's Irregulars - 10-27-2023

Lachlan MacRory

Morgana? How did you...? When...?! Why...?! How?! No, you know what? I don't want to know. Sure, have it your way, you're an Afilliate now. I'll leave the rest to Finn, maybe he can talk some sense into you where I can't. I just hope you realise what'll happen when our mother learns about this.