Discovery Gaming Community
RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat 5-7PM UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat 5-7PM UTC (/showthread.php?tid=201126)

Pages: 1 2

RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat 5-7PM UTC - Barrier - 12-14-2023

[Image: AA21CKS.png]

Aside from a few minor annoyances during the delivery process, Operation Omega River went as smoothly as any pessimistic commander could have hoped for. Even Grossadmiral Henze, who has ever pushed for a more gradual movement of supplies, has been heard to be satisfied in the outcome. There is, however, a minor flaw with the overall plan, one that has not been seriously considered as a reasonable outcome. The swift delivery of such tonnage of resources has forces both reinforcement points to engage in overflow arrangements - orbiting goods around the stations and creating ad-hoc depot arrangements.

Naturally, the station administrators all claim that is everything only a week or two away from being resolved. It's only a matter of putting in the overtime, and borrowing people from other projects to shuffle supplies into the hastily prepared warehouses around the docks. But passing traders are not the only ones who have noticed the activity, and the reading of these reports will not be relegated to various company archives...

Instead of opting for the interdiction of reinforcement supplies, the Coalition and their Red Hessian allies have considered a simpler plan. Even a simplest pass through the docks in the guise of workers down on their luck is enough to confirm that both stations are in an uproar. With no one seriously preparing for such a swift delivery schedule, the supplies are all there, for the taking - or destruction. With an opportunity of this scale, even existing engagements can take a wait under the roof until this is dealt with, one way or the other. The military and their corporate allies will of course be ready for anything, but the advantage in multi-engagement scenarios has ever lain with the attacker!

Combat Area & Disposition
[Image: N85vWaz.png]
For once, this is only a rough estimate.

Objectives
  • Rheinland forces: protect the supply depots above Elbe and Solarius.
  • Kruger & Daumann: protect the supply depots above Elbe and Solarius, respectively.
  • Coalition and Red Hessian forces: Destroy both supply depots. Engage enemy ships as necessary.

Rules
  • I am invoking FR3 for this event. Only Rheinland Military, Rheinland Police, MND, Kruger, Daumann, Coalition, Red Hessians, Bounty Hunters, and Freelancers are welcome at this event. Other factions may observe but not interfere in any way.
  • The supply depots are Core 1 POBs created for the event. They can only be damaged by siege ammo. I will reimburse anyone buying ammo for this event if you PM me.
  • The POB vulnerability windows will be active for the event duration on both days.
  • Normal server engagement and respawn rules apply.

Date & Time of the event
Saturday & Sunday, Dec 16 and 17, 5-7PM UTC.

Participants

Rheinland Forces (RM, RP, MND)
Kruger / Daumann
Coalition / SCRA
Red Hessians
Bounty Hunters / Freelancers
Fighter/Bomber [RM]Elias.Beist @Barrier Carrier CIS|Wolfsgift @SirJohnKnight Battleship RHB-Bavaria @HUMPHRESS
any cap @[MHS] Bomber =NWI=Jie.Jin @kleinsuess2000
primarily fighters/bombers BDM|Rkt-W.Rosencrantz, Viper, & other BDM members @Mort @Wesker etc. Fighter =NWI=QingJie.Zhang
Cruiser KKS-Regensburg @a7om Carrier =NWI=CPW-016-LiaoNing @Os_SK (Sat)
Destroyer =NWI=CPW-057-JianYang @"ChocolaKhara" (Sat)
Carrier SCRA|CPW-Dmitry.Yazov @Yazov
Carrier =NWI=CPW-030-TianJin @CreatorRA
Destroyer =NWI=CPW-C11-Zhongwei @Alfred.DK
NOTE: Signing up here is optional, but it will help me keep track of things and coordinate with people. As long as you have a valid id, you're welcome to participate!

Please share any feedback you have about the event, or respond with any ships you would like to bring for your side.

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - SirJohnKnight - 12-14-2023

CIS|Wolfsgift Carrier Coalition side

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - North War Industries - 12-14-2023

I use the wrong account, please delete this message Sad

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - kleinsuess2000 - 12-14-2023

=NWI=Jie.Jin
Coalition bomber

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - kleinsuess2000 - 12-14-2023

sign for my colonel friend
=NWI=QingJie.Zhang
Coalition VHF

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - Os_SK - 12-14-2023

=NWI=CPW-016-LiaoNing
Coalition Carrier
I can only confirm that I will attend the event on Saturday. I don't know if I can come on Sunday

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - Chocola - 12-14-2023

=NWI=CPW-057-JianYang, Coalition Destroyer
Only could take pary in EVENT DAY 1

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - [MHS] - 12-14-2023

Hello
not sure about ship class.....but i will make it in battle day

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - Mort - 12-14-2023

BDM|Rkt-W.Rosencrantz

RE: RM/RP/MND+Kruger/DHC vs Coalition+RH | Can't Save 'Em All | Sat & Sun 5-7PM UTC - Wesker - 12-14-2023

BDM| will be partaking with various members.