Discovery Gaming Community
CIS| Internal Communications Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: CIS| Internal Communications Channel (/showthread.php?tid=201476)

CIS| Internal Communications Channel - CIS - 01-17-2024

>Communication directed<
>Running standard encryption<
>Forwarding message<

<Identification:Commander Ivan Stroganov>

[Image: PqwS7s8.jpg]

To all comrades of the CIS

Please use the below template for all internal communications.

>Communication end message<

Code:
[color=#BF0000][align=center][font=Courier Prime]>Communication directed<
>Forwarding message<[/font][/align]

[align=center][size=large][font=Agency FB]Identification: <INSERT NAME AND RANK HERE>[/font][/size][/align]
[/color]
[align=center][img=450x450]INSERT CHAR IMAGE HERE[/img][/align]
  [hrc]#FF0000[/hrc]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium]

INSERT BODY OF MESSAGE HERE

[/color][/size]

[hrc]#FF0000[/hrc]
[color=#BF0000][align=center][font=Courier Prime]>Communication end message<[/font][/align][/color]

RE: CIS| Internal Communications Channel - CIS - 01-17-2024

>Communication directed<
>Forwarding message<

<Identification:Commander Ivan Stroganov>

[Image: PqwS7s8.jpg]

Corsairs came into Omega-52 today in a attempt to claim for their empire. With great effort Coalition forces with the help of Red Hessians pushed them out and showed them that Omega-52 is Coalition space and always will be.

RE: CIS| Internal Communications Channel - Devils_Reach - 01-21-2024

>Communication directed<
>Forwarding message<

Identification: Private Mikhail Voronov

Good evening High Command. I hope this finds you all in good health and company. My patrol today has taken me from Omega 52 heading in the wastes of Omega 41. The system seemed very barren and the radiation wasn't good for the ship or I doubt the crew though both are used to it. Traveling though Omega 41 we traveled to Omicron Gamma jump hole and took it to the Corsair home system. We expected many corsairs to be there but seems we went unnoticed for the most part. We did glimpse a Corsair ship but it was going in to dock heard on open Com frequency that the ship was having electrical issues and found the safety of ship yard. Moving out of Omicron Gamma and going to Omicron Theta. We passed Freeport 9 it seemed to be heavily damaged. We then moved to the zoner station Corfu and docked seeing as the crew needed much rest and the ability to resupply and restock for our return voyage home.

Signed
Private Mikhail Voronov

RE: CIS| Internal Communications Channel - Chxlls - 01-23-2024

>Communication directed<
>Forwarding message<

Identification: Pvt. Leonid Smotrov

CIS High Command,

My patrol wing was tasked to do a sweep of Omega-52 by my CO, as we had seen a major uptick in Corsair activity within the last few months. We were sweeping through the Barsakelmes Cloud, when I spotted an anomaly. Initial Nav readings indicate a jump hole of some kind. It looks active, but space anomolies aren't necessarily my forte. Anomaly was located in Sector Echo-2.

We were fired upon by a number of Corsair Centurion and Titan-class fighters shortly upon visual sighting of the anomaly. It looks like we have found a potential entry point into 52. Advise sending a capital-class patrol as soon as possible to seal off the threat, as well as a team of scientists to determine the nature and class of the anomaly detected.

Blackbox footage and Nav-Map location are below for reference.

RE: CIS| Internal Communications Channel - Chxlls - 01-29-2024

>Communication directed<
>Forwarding message<

Identification: Lieutenant Leonid Smotrov

Command,

After our researchers conducted their analysis on the anomaly, their findings indicated that the anomaly is a stable-class jumphole with connections to the Omega-41 system. Once we had prepared forces, I led an expeditionary crew of CIS, Hessian, and Coalition assets through the Omega-41 system and into Omicron Gamma itself, the Corsair homeworld.

There, a large Corsair fleet was amassed near Crete, with several capital-class vessels as well as snubcraft. Although heavily outnumbered, their pilots had a tough time with us, with our forces inflicting multiple casualties before being forced to withdraw from the battle.

In my final retreat, I was able to buy time for one of our cruiser-class vessels to escape. My bomber succumbed to them in the process, but thankfully, I was able to eject and SAR was able to get me back to Jiangxi to report.

Relevant communication logs below.