Discovery Gaming Community
EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=201584)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Chxlls - 01-28-2024

[Image: 8qljy2m.png]

Dublin Event: Breaking the Blockade

Part 1: Snub Groupfight

With the looming threat of the Corsairs’ installation behind them, the Mollys’ next plan of action is to open up their gold routes. The current blockades by the Bretonians are preventing vital goods from easily flowing in or out of Dublin. The Mollys can’t afford for these blockades to continue.

The Republican Provisional Assembly (RPA) is looking to spearhead an offensive to break through the blockade, and reestablish their export routes out of Dublin and into the edge worlds. Their commanders have sent out a reconnaissance unit to gauge the strength of the blockading forces.

Meanwhile, a local informant has supplied this information to Bretonian intelligence. Armed Forces and Police Authority units are waiting near the Dublin jumphole, to get a jump on the Molly scouts and prevent any sort of escalation. A victory for the Mollys would secure a foothold near the exit to New London. A victory for the Bretonian lawfuls would mean a delay in the Mollys' attack.

Combat Area & Disposition
The upcoming event will take place in Dublin.
[Image: DcXaUTT.png]
Mollys will start near the destroyed New London gate in Sector F4.
Bretonian lawfuls will gather near the New London jumphole.
Combat will take place in Sector G3.

Objectives

• Standard snub groupfight: destroy all opponent's forces.

Rules

• Allowable IDs: Mollys, Bretonian Armed Forces/Police/BIS
  • This is a fighter-only event. Only Light Fighters, Heavy Fighters, and Very Heavy Fighters are allowed.
  • Event starts once forces are engaged in the designated combat area.
  • Only registered ships may take place in the event.
  • Try to avoid running into the asteroid field if at all possible.
  • No combat-docking.
  • No respawning.
  • No restocking.
  • No sun-diving or planet diving.
  • Event ends when all ships from either side have been eliminated.

Date and Time of the Event
Saturday, February 10 at 19:00 UTC.

Participants

Molly Forces
Bretonian Forces
Fighter: RPA|Camille.O'Reilly @Luminium Fighter: @9th.Legion
Fighter: RPA|Seren.Penrose @Jayenbee Fighter: Wolfsbane @Wesker
Fighter: M~Dublin.Dodger @Novascova Fighter: BAF|A-Drident @Antonio
Fighter: RPA|William.Altman @Chxlls Fighter: BRN|Lawrence.Livesey @Mort
Fighter: Falconeer @Haste Fighter: @Arcana
Fighter: Claidheamh.Soluis @Kloun Fighter: Ruben.Clarke @Barrier
Fighter: Erwin.Norman @BobMacaroni Fighter: @Tenshi Kuonji
Fighter: Kermit.The.Molly @Chenzo- Fighter:
Fighter: Fighter:
Reserve: RPA|Banshee-5 @Petitioner Reserve: BRN|Scott:Harvey @Bryce
Reserve: @Haste Reserve: @Barrier
Reserve: Reserve:
Reserve: RPA|Nora.Rees.Brennan @Yazov Reserve:

If demand allows, I will increase slots as needed.
Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord (chills1) with any ideas you have in mind on PVP events. Let me know what you'd like to see or what I can do better.

Post-Writeup

The Molly reconnaissance force was met with staunch resistance from the Bretonian blockading ships. The informant's information was accurate, and the Armed Forces destroyed the Molly scouts with minimal losses. The Molly commanders realize now that breaking this blockade is going to be much more difficult than they anticipated, and have gone back to the drawing board to see how they will break through.

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Mort - 01-28-2024

BRN|Tessa.Watson

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Luminium - 01-28-2024

RPA|Camille.O'Reilly

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Jayenbee - 01-28-2024

RPA|Seren.Penrose

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - DragoonArcanum - 01-29-2024

RPA|Banshee-4

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Wesker - 01-29-2024

Wolfsbane lawful

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - 0xCosmin - 01-29-2024

Arthur.Doyle BPA

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Couden - 01-29-2024

I can log both sides, hope I'll make it. Put me into a balancing side

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - Chxlls - 01-29-2024

Slots updated.

RE: EVENT: Breaking the Blockade - Mollys vs. BAF - Sat. February 10 at 19:00 UTC - DragoonArcanum - 02-07-2024

put me into reserve, i have other arrangements that are going to take priority at this time, but if those fail i'll show.