Discovery Gaming Community
Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+----- Thread: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request (/showthread.php?tid=202002)

Pages: 1 2

Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - Das Wilde - 03-02-2024

[Image: Wild_Logo.png]

Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request

Faction name: Das Wilde
ID: Rheinland Wild ID
Faction Tag: Wilde.
IFF: Wild/Unknown IFF
Current 1ic: @Darius
Current 2ics: @Emperor Tekagi; @Eternal.Journey

ID Proposal

Roleplay Activity

Faction status (information page): [X]
Feedback thread: [X]
Rivernode: [X]
Special Unit Stulingen: [X]
Infiltrator Mission Center (covert Wild MD hub): [X]
Unique Ships: [X]
Discord Link: Click!

Our primary focus will be on in-game activities: either Scorpion raids akin to those described in lore or patrols shoulder-to-shoulder with our brothers in arms in the Rheinland Military and MND will represent the mainstay of our faction's activity. In addition, as much as time allows, we'll also occasionally start events to bring attention towards certain areas. Information on how to join can be found on the main page, in the miscellaneous section; we hope to see you with us -- or against us -- in-game!

Money can be found on Wilde.Einbeck.

RE: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - Kauket - 03-02-2024

u can just replace the "non ai alien base" with Nomad on the id and it'll include wild since they're nomad too

RE: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - Darius - 03-02-2024

I can do that, but do Vagrants count as proper Nomads now?

RE: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - The_Godslayer - 03-02-2024

Not until they drop Auxo

(03-02-2024, 03:57 PM)Darius Wrote: I can do that, but do Vagrants count as proper Nomads now?

They are of Nomad species, so I don't see why they wouldn't be. There is no "proper" Nomads, they have the same goal, are basically the same thing. Just a brood.

Neither of these replies are what I meant. My question was about whether or not Nomad Vagrants need be mentioned in the ID if we're to drop the Aliens one, as prior to the rules rework they were separate. Die Wilde Jagd will work with them, but I can't add that in when I don't really know what they're classified as (Nomads, or as previously, separate, Nomad Vagrants).

Yes. It's more of the matter of the intention and nature of the written rule rather than being overly specific for petty sanctions.

Thank you. I'll replace it, in that case.

Edit: Done.

RE: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - TheDoctorXI - 03-20-2024

Money taken and added to the tracker. Good luck!

RE: Das Wilde - Official Faction Creation Request - Das Wilde - 03-29-2024

The faction ID proposal has underwent some changes, namely:
  • Removed battlecruiser access as we don't plan on having any beyond 1 SRP currently under vote (cruiser access will remain heavily restricted but there for ease of use; may be amended at a later date nevertheless, as deemed fit);
  • Added "Taus" & "systems directly bordering a Wild/Nomad base" to ZoI so properly represent force projection without having to request whole regions i.e. Bretonia or Liberty;
  • Removed "directly bordering Sigmas/Omegas" for the sake of ID simplicity;
  • Re-added "can defend Nomad Vagrants and Wild anywhere" as no official staff response was provided as to whether or not these two fall under the "Nomads" category; may be changed at a later date.

In addition, our faction tech cells will be also amended to fit in more fightercraft as we move to cement the current status quo of the faction being focused primarily around GB and snub usage (with addition of the 2 SRPs). We are happy to receive any feedback on these changes.

On the topic of roleplay and following some feedback from other Wild playerbase members, but also with the express purpose of clarifying some of the current roleplay, we are also shifting our roleplay around a little bit, namely:
  • The Einbeck (SRP Donau) will be the centerpiece of the faction moving forward, with events centered around it and the plans of the canon faction;
  • The Schiller (SRP Bismarck) will shift back to being a less used vessel and operate mainly as a research ship depending on the results of the ongoing roleplay;
  • The Majestic (SRP LLBC currently under vote) will be a secondary "front" to focus on as the faction moves to tackle the dilemma of the Vagrant split and work towards a foothold beyond Rheinland itself.

These are the 3 SRP capital ships we intend to make use of in the future, without exceptions unless fringe cases appear (such as other Wild SRPs joining us.)

Thank you and we hope to see you in game!

Edit: As of 18/04/2024; HMS Majestic SRP was denied; BrWild is being phased out in favor of simple outpost of RhWild stranded in Bretonia. We are not going to focus on Bretonia proper with a sub-branch.