Discovery Gaming Community
To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative (/showthread.php?tid=202427)

To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Millie Paige - 03-31-2024

[Image: EtgglvC.png]

Sender: Millie "Virulent" Paige
Recipient: Orex Armaments, Sales Division
Subject: RE: Purchase of equipment

Good day Zoners,

I represent the Aegis Initiative, a private military company registered under the Bounty Hunters Guild. We've noticed your recent opening of an equipment manufacturing division and are quite impressed with the selection you are offering. We're interested in putting in a bulk order for the following guns:
  • 6x FROSTBITE
  • 24X TREMOR
Considering the sheer bulk of the order, do let us know if Orex Industries is capable of producing all the listed equipment. We would also like to know some other details, such as pricing, your preferred payment plan, estimated date of completion, collection timing and locations, as well as any other details you consider pertinent. We would prefer to personally collect all purchased equipment in batches of 2 for FROSTBITE, and batches of 6 for TREMOR, let us know if this suits Orex's policy.

-Millie Paige
Project Manager

Attachments
None

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Orex Industries - 03-31-2024

Incoming Transmission
Origin: Tokelau Smelter, Omicron Delta
Signal strength: Strong

[Image: RJgUnWP.png]

Good day,

I'm Eilert Jäger, a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Paige. Let me start by thanking you for choosing Orex Industries for your weapons purchase. Aegis is a well-known organization and we'll be more than happy to take your order.

For these weapons, it will take us a day or two to have them ready for you. Have in mind that everything has to be tested properly before exiting our facility. That said, I will let you know when the requested weapons are ready for pickup.

As for the payment, Ms. Paige, all orders must be guaranteed by paying one hundred percent of the order. In your case, that price would be 97,300,000.00 credits for 24 TREMORS and 28,500,000.00 for 6 FROSTBITES. Your total amount would be 125,800,000.00 credits. The said amount should be transferred to [|O|]-Niue. Once the purchase order is guaranteed, we'll begin preparing the weapons.

Lastly, once the weapons are done, you may visit Tokelau Smelter in Omicron Delta where you will be picking up the aforementioned weapons.

For any further inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards.
Eilert Jäger
Orex Armaments Sales Director

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Millie Paige - 04-01-2024

Good day Zoners,

Your pricing and terms are agreeable to us. You will find your payment attached below. We will keep in touch as the guns become ready for pickup.

-Millie Paige
Project Manager

Attachments
Payment

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Orex Industries - 04-04-2024

Incoming Transmission

Good day Ms. Paige,

I wish to inform you that your order is ready for pickup - 24 TREMORS and 6 FROSTBITES are waiting for you on Tokelau Smelter. We'll be expecting you in Omicron Delta Ms, Paige, perhaps more than just yourself, given the fact that in the past week or so, Nomad activity in Delta has risen drastically.

Warm regards.
Eilert Jäger

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Millie Paige - 04-04-2024

Good day Mr. Jäger,

I'll be leading a convoy to Tokelau Smelter within the next few days. We've indeed heard of various incidents in Omicron Delta recently regarding the Nomads and their possible sympathizers. We'll have to make the handover swift to minimise risks to both of us. I've sent more specific details over more secure lines of communications.

-Millie Paige
Project Manager

Attachments
None

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Millie Paige - 04-19-2024

Good day Mr. Jäger,

You will be pleased to hear that our Hunters speak highly of Orex-manufactured weapons. We would like to place another order for 6x TREMORs. Let us know your pricing.

-Millie Paige
Project Manager

Attachments
None

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Orex Industries - 04-21-2024

Incoming Transmission

Good day Ms. Paige,

I'm indeed pleased to hear such delightful news. The fact that members of the Aegis find our guns to be well-made means that we're on the right track. When you have the chance, please give all Aegis personnel a big thank you from me and Orex Armaments.

Now for the business at hand. Ms. Paige, the price for 6 TREMORS is 24,700,000 S.C.

The credits, like before, are going to [|O|]-Niue. Once the transaction is complete we'll proceed with your order.

The estimate time wait is 24 hours.

I am at your disposal for any further inquiries.

Warm regards.
Eilert Jäger

Terminating message
Closing transmission

RE: To: Orex Armaments | From: Aegis Initiative - Millie Paige - 04-21-2024

Good day Mr. Jäger,

You will find a receipt of the transfer attached below. Notify me whenever they are ready, I will personally collect the weapons on behalf of Aegis when they are done.

-Millie Paige
Project Manager

Attachments