Discovery Gaming Community
»INTRNL: Revenant - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: »INTRNL: Revenant (/showthread.php?tid=202446)

»INTRNL: Revenant - Geno - 04-01-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Gabriel Ultrakill
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ZdzGqRh.gif]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

You need Jesus in your life.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - Kauket - 04-01-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: eo2YipJ.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

machine, ( ͡o ω ͡o ) tuwn back nyow. ʘwʘ the w-wayews o-of this pawace a-awe nyot f-fow youw kind. rawr tuwn b-back, (U ﹏ U) ow y-you w-wiww be c-cwossing t-the wiww o-of god... y-youw choice i-is m-made. o.O a-as t-the wighteous h-hand of t-the f-fathew, ? i shaww wend you a-apawt, òωó a-and you wiww b-become inanimate o-once m-mowe. (⑅˘꒳˘) behowd! ? t-the powew of a-an angew! o.O n-nyani? how c-can this b-be? bested by this... t-this t-thing? y-you insignificant f-fuck! (U ᵕ U❁) this is nyot o-ovew! :3 m-may youw w-woes b-be m-many, (˘ω˘) a-and youw d-days few! >< m-machine, ^•ﻌ•^ i know y-you'we hewe. (U ᵕ U❁) i can s-smeww the insowent stench of y-youw bwoodstained h-hands. OwO i-i await y-you down bewow. rawr x3 come to me. (ꈍᴗꈍ) wimbo, /(^•ω•^) wust, (U ᵕ U❁) a-aww g-gone... with gwuttony soon to fowwow. o.O youw kind know n-nyothing b-but hungew; puwged a-aww w-wife on t-the u-uppew w-wayews, rawr x3 and y-yet t-they wemain u-unsatiated... as do y-you. :3 y-you've t-taken evewything f-fwom me, ^^ m-machine. :3 a-and nyow a-aww that wemains is pewfect h-hatwed. òωó m-machine... i-i w-wiww c-cut y-you d-down, :3 bweak you apawt, ( ͡o ω ͡o ) spway the gowe o-of youw pwofane fowm acwoss the staws! :3 i-i w-wiww g-gwind y-you d-down untiw t-the v-vewy s-spawks c-cwy fow m-mewcy! (✿oωo) my hands shaww wewish e-ending y-you... hewe! ^^ and! (✿oωo) n-nyow! (U ﹏ U) t-twice!? b-beaten by a-an o-object... t-twice! mya i-i've onwy k-known t-the taste o-of v-victowy, >< b-but this taste... is- is this m-my b-bwood? h-haha- i've n-nyevew known s-such... such... w-wewief..? i- i nyeed s-some time to t-think... w-we w-wiww meet again, (⑅˘꒳˘) machine.

You are going to DIE. I am going to ULTRAKILL™ you. I am going to spend the rest of my days hunting you down. I will find you. You will never rest. God will not save you. I am COMING for you.

ʘwʘ m-may y-youw w-woes be many... and y-youw d-days few.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - Sombs - 04-01-2024

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - The_Godslayer - 04-01-2024

(04-01-2024, 10:32 AM)Kauket Wrote: I am COMING

Same

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - The_Godslayer - 04-02-2024

[Image: CdEEH79.png]

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - Geno - 04-02-2024

ಥ_ಥ

RE: »INTRNL: Revenant - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-08-2024