Discovery Gaming Community
»TO: Med Force Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »TO: Med Force Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=202508)

»TO: Med Force Enterprises - Crucible - 04-05-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: AUX-CRB-764 'Crucible'
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: dhYsyEm.gif]

To whichever representative of Med Force Enterprises that receives this, my name is Crucible, and I hope this message finds you well. It's been some time since our respective organizations had official contact, but to my knowledge, we've had warm relations in the past. In light of that, I have business to discuss with you.

The Technocracy is branching out in search of trading partners at the moment. Naturally, given MFE's history of charitable causes and work, your name came up in discussions amongst the Directorate--not to mention your history of work with Leviathan. What we're looking for in particular is long-term and renewable trade contracts. While we've worked together in the past, we've never formalized a working relationship. The Inner Phalanx would like to change that. I present the following offer on their behalf:

You have medical expertise to offer in the form of pharmaceuticals, and we can always use other supplies, such as food and water. The pharmaceuticals are the most important of these. The facilities for producing medicine on Valravn are limited, and with your more extensive manufacturing base, it would be much less expensive for us to import it from you than make it ourselves.

In exchange, we can offer you what we are good at making. Cybernetic implants are always in demand, and we produce a lot of them for our people within the Technocracy. Replacement organs and limbs with a minimal risk of implant rejection would be easy for us to manufacture on a large scale, and we make them to very high standards. If necessary, we would be able to design prosthetics to your specifications, or to the needs of specific patients. Our scientists and researchers would also be available to you on demand, and while I know that you have a number of brilliant minds already, sometimes you just need to put two heads together in order to solve a problem.

Hopefully you'll find this proposal agreeable. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. I'll be happy to go into further detail once we've established initial interest. Until then.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-06-2024

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Crucible
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

Greetings, Crucible,

It is good to hear from you. We value our conversations and exchanges of ideas when we meet in space. I know Dr. Von Goeben and myself have had some good ones. I am including Dr. Jill Xi, my head of our research facility in Omicron Theta in this as well.

I find your proposal more than acceptable. I have some of your Cybernetic implants that I purchases some time ago that it seems only we have the originals. We were seeing how we could apply them for patients with missing limbs and such with not a lot of success so your expertise would be most appreciated. Pharmaceuticals? We have good access to those so that exchange is not an issue.
We do have one issue that is not your fault however that perhaps you can help us fix or we will not be able to deliver to Valravn. We just completed and installed new transponders on all of our ships and somehow we find ourselves hostile to the Technocracy. What I need is this since I am having difficulty finding them. I need some transcripts of our previous transmissions and conversations to submit to our research team to address this. Once they make adjustments, we can begin delivering.

We look forward to working with you.
Respectfully,
Dr. John Holliday
Med Force Enterprises

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Crucible - 04-13-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: OzCKq0o.gif]

Doctor Holliday, I apologize for the delay. I'm glad that you find the proposal agreeable.

I have the records that you've requested. I recommend keeping their contents confidential, as many of these appear to be personal communications. I personally have not reviewed them, but I have been given authorization to share them with you. The data are as follows:
I can't promise that this list is comprehensive, but it should be more than enough to work with for your technicians. With that out of the way, we can discuss business.

The Inner Phalanx would like to know what kind of contract Med Force Enterprises are willing to negotiate. At the moment our baseline supply of pharmaceuticals is limited, and we have a large population to support on Planet Elgin's surface. I've been given the estimate that there are roughly 100,000 humans that the Technocracy needs to support, of which roughly 90% live in Ismara. As you are the doctors, I'll leave it to you to determine the quantity of pharmaceuticals necessary to support that number.

Ideally, a contract would be negotiated on a quarterly basis, though I personally suspect that special orders may be necessary from time to time in the case of emergency shortages. We would like a quote with both the price per unit and an estimate for the total units necessary to keep our population healthy. Once we have received that, we can continue.

Thank you for your time.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-14-2024

*incoming transmission*

Good Morning, Crucible,

I think my people figured out the transponder issue so we can commence with this. Thank you for the information I asked for. It will be used to enhance further projects and will be placed in our archives. See you in the galaxy.

-Doc

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Crucible - 04-14-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: OzCKq0o.gif]

Doctor Holliday, thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the transponder issue. I'm still interested to hear a quote from you regarding the quantity of pharmaceuticals and the cost per unit. Should I expect a message from you, or from another representative?

I look forward to your reply.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-18-2024

*incoming transmission*

Hello again, Crucible,

I have not had much opportunity to price out pharmaceuticals but I am more interested in a back haul. I do not know what is available in Iverness but I am sure I can find something to return with to offset the costs. I know Ivergordon is out there as is Freeport 14 so I am hoping I can work something there.

-Doc

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 04-26-2024

[Image: CdQC5O9.png]

MESSAGE STARTING

The Technocracy's Logistics Board has reviewed and finalized a renewable contract that we believe will fulfill the needs of the medical staff and humanitarian efforts of Auxesia in the area alike. It has been long overdue that we finalize proper business and relations with MedForce Enterprises on paper. Thanks to Crucible, I am more than happy to be the one to finalize the first of many deals between us. I hope you find the below details satisfactory. Please report any deliveries in this channel to verify payment.

MFE-AUXO IMPORT MANIFEST FILE TAL91415 Wrote:The following items have been scheduled for receiving with Quartermaster Kendall - Valravn Citadel. Contract activation slated for signing date. Renewal available on a quarterly basis.

- Flat sum fee: 2,500,000 cr
- Credit pool: 1,025,000 cr

MANIFEST FOR DELIVERY:

5,000 pharmaceuticals - 65cr/u 325,000
2,500 Medical Equipment - 80 cr/u 200,000
2,500 Bio-Neural Processors - 200cr/u 500,000

- Approved by Quartermaster Kendall

Lastly, please have your procurement reach out to organize exports of our augments. We'd be more than happy to educate your staff further in the work necessary to maintain their quality and avoid any elements of augment rejection. Thank you.

- Venator Aether

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-28-2024

*incoming transmission*
To: Venator Aether

Please do forgive my tardy reply. Matters in Omicron Theta have had my attention of late. I will start working on these goods for you. Your assistance with the augments will be most helpful and much appreciated.

Respecfully,
-Doc

RE: »TO: Med Force Enterprises - Doc Holliday - 04-29-2024

*incoming transmission*

Hello again, Crucible,

I just completed delivery of the goods you have requested. If you require the proofs, I can submit them. If you need anything else in the future, do let us know.

Respectfully,
Doc