Discovery Gaming Community
Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) (/showthread.php?tid=202661)

Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - L1ght - 04-16-2024

@Hawkee/Diaz (/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant... and many more) has been banned for:

Quote:1.0 - Don't be a dick. It's a game, try to keep it fun for everyone playing it. Behavior that falls within the technical letter of the rules but not the spirit won't be tolerated.

Consequences:

In light of both recent and old events, the Staff Team has decided that your continued membership within our humble community must end. We will have to let you go.

Your constant poor behaviour has led to a lot of controversies. Some which can not be solved by a mere apology thread or sweet words. Your access to the forums as well as the server have been removed.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Battlegroup Revenant - 04-18-2024

Is this real?? I know you are dick but bein banned eithout reason? Alekzz here i dont have any relation with Hawkee Diaz.... Ect thats are friends account from my country he made it at my house and everything, i dont know what is your problem get it in your head please...

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Battlegroup Revenant - 04-18-2024

Proof??

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - L1ght - 04-18-2024

Evidence sent, also a reminder
"Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE"

(04-18-2024, 07:27 PM)L1ght Wrote: Evidence sent, also a reminder
"Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE"

If you think that, if you think i am lying that is on you.. I am accepting every punishment. I am not here to argue i am here to play game.

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Dracarys - 04-18-2024

Why you banned a guy who dont have anything to do with it? I made accounts

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Dracarys - 04-18-2024

Alekz and Revenant are same account i made Dracarys long time ago and Hawkee too no need to ban a guy for no reason

RE: Player Banned: Diaz (Hawkee/alekZZ / Akuma / Dracarys / Revenant) - Haste - 04-18-2024

Honestly, Diaz, man. I can relate.

For years and years, I've been struggling with this egotistical prick of a guy. He just won't stop coming to my house. Every time he does, he puts on these orange computer glasses and starts typing at thousands of words per minute. I think he's hacking my computer when he does. I usually sit there, awe-struck, paralyzed by the skill and speed with which he works. Regardless, every time he does, the very first move he makes is to navigate over to the folders on my PC where I keep all my Discovery Development related files and programs.

Usually, when he comes around, I'm nearly done with a full, ground-up battleship rework to make them the most awesome, fun, powerful and amazing class Discovery has ever seen. Guess what he does, this nefarious, disgusting little man? You guessed right. He deletes all my hard work. Often, he will instead go and tinker with fighters and bombers, as I think those are his preferred classes. For days, weeks, sometimes even months he will sit there, making change after change. And I am powerless to stop him.

You understand better than anyone what this is like. To have your reputation tarnished by an evil intruder like him. Honestly, I've been hoping to persuade the court to instate a restraining order, and finally be free of this malevolent stalker.

Alternatively, I made all of this up. Much like you keep making up other people that are actually all just you. Get the hint. Maybe if you finally owned up to your nonsense, you'd actually be able to return in the future to play the game, which you seemingly really want to.