Discovery Gaming Community
To: EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1 (/showthread.php?tid=202665)

To: EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1 - Conundrum - 04-16-2024

[Image: 2be7d54a973dfd7ecdc89e6ac5be4338.png]

Security Bureau
Encrypted Transmission

⠀⠀⠀┌ Metadata
⠀⠀⠀├── Source:Zurich
⠀⠀⠀├── Sender:Stalker
⠀⠀⠀├── Recipient(s):EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1
⠀⠀⠀└── Subject:Data

16/04/750
Let's have it - I wouldn't recommend you speak of the GNI actions in the open. Transmit all the data you have, anything you got that made them seem suspicious will be used in our investigation. In the meantime, the Bureau is here to observe and investigate, we don't know how deep this goes.

RE: To: EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1 - EFL - 04-17-2024

Incoming Transmission

User ID: E. Valentin Korich, Security Head.
Recipient: Callsign "Stalker", Combined Fleet pilot.
Subject: Incident report.

Dear sir/madam,

Salutations pilot, I'm Euguene, head of Security in space operations.

After the public bulletin report from the Gendarmerie about the incident in Zurich, and the multiple tense encounters between our pilots and several unidentified GNI operatives, we're far from surprised that the Combined Fleet started to take notice of these agents and began to keep a close eye on them, given that this seems a matter of national security we'll be glad to cooperate with the Navy and the Gendarmerie disclosing any information and intel we have regarding these cells, albeit by this point it's likely irrelevant or redundant.

To put a bit of context, one of our special security units, the "Marquis de Vauban" Perlious-class gunship, along with a Sirian OSC civilian vessel witnessed a brief skirmish between two pilots, an agent from the GNI and a Royalist terrorist. After a short dogfight, the Royalist pilot tried to bail out and the GNI agent refused to intercept reporting an internal systems malfunction.

These records will give further details on the incident.

On a side note, I'd like to mention the fact that we never recieved any official request from none of these -apparently- different cells for deletion of data logs regarding this encounter through neural-net, which is our standard procedure, pilots in the field do not have any practical nor legal control about this data, all they can do is delete the local copy.

Nonetheless, I hope this gives some knowledge on their modus-operandi, should the worst case scenario happens. Given their apparent refusal to abide by the Union's legal codex and the erratic and coercive nature of these agents, a new temporal policy has been put in place to avoid any contact with these GNI operatives and ships and, if not possible, comply with any demands to avoid any conflict, at least until the situation is resolved.

Best regards,

[Image: UikMK5m.png]

Euguene Valentin Korich, EFL - Security Division.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: EFL Corporate Security - SP-Rouge-1 - Conundrum - 04-17-2024

[Image: 2be7d54a973dfd7ecdc89e6ac5be4338.png]

Security Bureau
Encrypted Transmission

⠀⠀⠀┌ Metadata
⠀⠀⠀├── Source:Zurich
⠀⠀⠀├── Sender:Stalker
⠀⠀⠀├── Recipient(s):E. Valentin Korich, Security Head
⠀⠀⠀└── Subject:My thanks

17/04/750
Bonjour, thank you for the data provided. As far as EFL Security is concerned, the entire cell baring the <H> callsigns has been compromised and have moved into open hostilities. We are investigating as to by whom, your corporation is advised to treat them as hostiles of unknown origin, but to play along with their charade if it will keep you safe when cornered. Their behaviour is erratic, sometimes they put up a front of GNI agents, and other times they resort to brutal unprovoked assaults

Call for help when you need to, rest assured that in the next months, Gallia will move on to exterminating this unknown threat.

In regards to the GNI/- cell, it is possible they are not yet aware of the infiltration, we suggest the EFL security stays on alert around these vessels, and keep transmitting any data collected to the Bureau that could further link them to the <H> callsign vessels.

Rest assured public statements like this one made yesterday by the GNI/- cell are as concerning to the Gallic propaganda departments as they I am sure are to the EFL:
Quote:[16.04.2024 21:10:35] GNI/-L'Audacieux: You'd think EFL would be more worried with the debacle caused by the blackout.