Discovery Gaming Community
To: Alfredo Orsini, Unione Corse; From: Rishin Saito, The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Alfredo Orsini, Unione Corse; From: Rishin Saito, The Order (/showthread.php?tid=202792)

To: Alfredo Orsini, Unione Corse; From: Rishin Saito, The Order - a7om - 04-24-2024

.: RECEIVING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION :.

Sender : 3%6#@7!& Io#$B
Origin : 8r$xY2=q%v#P

[Image: U4agov8.jpeg]

.: ENCRYPTION KEY RECEIVED :.

.: DECRYPTING MESSAGE :.

Sender : Rishin Saito
Origin : [REDACTED]

.: CLASSIFIED COMMUNICATION :.

19:00, March 30, 834 AS

To the esteemed Alfredo Orsini, Principal of the Unione Corse.

I am Captain Rishin Saito, here today representing The Order’s Eclipse Vanguard Squadron.

Recently, I was in touch with the commanding officer of the UCS Pasquale Paoli, a fantastic vessel in its own right as the flagship of the Provence Navy. From my discussion with said officer, I understand you are well aware of the situation going on within the borders of the Gallic Union right now, and the significance of me getting in touch with you in light of this situation. The Great House of Gallia is infected by the Nomads from the inside, and I fear if it continues it could give rise to a second large scale Nomad War. The events that have unfolded thus far in the Gallic systems have largely mirrored how the first Nomad War kicked off, and it can only get worse the longer this threat is not kept in check.

While the other great houses are better equipped than before to handle a threat like this for a second time, both in technology and knowledge, I fear for the safety of your own people and the overall impact a second large scale war with the Nomads could have on human civilization within the Sirius Sector.

Those who have become infected within the Gallic Armed Forces, though minimal, are no more than simple assets for the Nomads now, and their position within the Gallic military structure, as well as the Gallic civilians’ ignorance of the Nomad threat overall, by no fault of their own, leaves the Gallic Union at great risk.

I have heard of the Unione Corse’s history of working with The Order in the past, and I would very much like for us to work together once more to the tune of the Nomad’s eradication. To this end, I humbly ask that The Order’s Eclipse Vanguard Squadron be allowed to stage military vessels in the system of Province for the purpose of engaging in operations against the Nomads. The Unione Corse is one of the few factions we can put our trust in within Gallia, and if we are to have any chance against humanity’s enemy, we will need a place to regroup, rearm, and have a little R&R.

I hope you will consider a temporary allowance to your stance on the ban for Provence to be utilized in the manner described, at least until the Nomad menace, that has slithered its way into Gallia, is dealt with or at least prevented depending on how far the infiltration has gone. I leave it up to you to decide what we may bring to your system to resolve this conflict.

There is also another matter at hand that I wish to speak with you about. There is the subject of a free trade agreement between the Unione Corse and The Order. I am led to believe you have some big plans for bolstering the strength of the Unione Corse, given the apparent threat. To that end, I believe we may be able to come up with some terms between our two factions. You let us know what you need, and I will discuss the opportunity with my superiors and inform you of where we can go from there.

Until then, au revoir.

Captain Rishin Saito
Eclipse Vanguard Squadron, The Order

.:END TRANSMISSION:.