Discovery Gaming Community
To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries (/showthread.php?tid=202875)

To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - NightHawk - 04-29-2024

[Image: JWecKEG.png]

[Image: JSY5kIn.png]

- -> ¤ ENCRYPTION - █ █ █ █ █
- -> ¤ ORIGIN - STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES
- -> ¤ SENDER - ELIAS FREDERICK
- -> ¤ RECEPIENT - REDLINE INCORPORATED
- -> ¤ SUBJECT - REFINED COPPER & PLATINUM

[Image: JSY5OmX.png]

[Image: JS5P7dx.png]
REDLINE INCORPORATED,
REDLINE REPRESENTATIVE.

MY name is ELIAS FREDERICK and i have been assigned to represent STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES. We are a group of pharmacists, explorers, engineers, scientists, and freelancers working for the prosperity of mankind. We are specialized in hyperspace and pharmacological industries mainly, but our departments are getting bigger and our researchers are working for more, so we are always in need of heavy industries corporation services like yours.

We have contacted the Deep Space Engineering Corporation concerning one of their products, refined platinum. Their representative recommended your company for our current needs since they are currently occupied in establishing a new construction for the DSE corporation somewhere in Liberty house space. We would like to know if your company is capable of supplying one of our production lines needs constantly.

We are looking for a long-term business so let us know your answer as soon as possible, and accordingly, I will explain more details. We would also like to know if you can provide other refined metals such as refined copper. We wish you good fortune and until next time.

Thank you for your time.

[Image: JcN47rN.png]

» STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES

[Image: Ja1l4Np.png]

RE: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - Redline.Inc - 04-29-2024

[Image: C6amCFt.jpg]

SENDER: David Jamison, CEO Redline Inc.

RECIPIENT: Elias Frederick, Starlight Industries.

[Image: vFNWIgA.gif]

Mr. Frederick,

We at Redline Inc. are happy to see our neighbors prosper and to help them to do so.
And we certainly thank Mr. Rolf of DSE for the referral after our recent conversations.

Redline Inc. works to keep a constant supply of Platinum and Copper, and I'm certain that we can
supply your needs.
We had been holding off on Copper of late and keeping only a moderate supply on hand not wishing
to have conflicts with DSE, but we were not aware of their not currently being able to supply our local manufacturers.

We have mining operatives in Pennsylvania, and I will instruct their supervisor to visit your base and
assess your needs, But again, I have complete confidence in our ability to support your request.

I personally thank you for contacting us, and look forward to an ongoing and successful collaboration with Starlight Industries.

With our Best Regards,
[Image: thLkwOg.jpg]

>hyperband connection terminated at source:

RE: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - NightHawk - 05-01-2024

REDLINE INCORPORATED,
REDLINE REPRESENTATIVE.

I am glad that you are accepting to supply our industrial department with its needs. Well, in this case, I would like to know some information from your respected office. We actually would like to request 10,000 units of Copper and 10,000 units of Platinum and 10,000 containers of Ablative armor plates. If you can supply us with these quantities, then we would like to know the price for each unit and how much would you charge us for the delivery to the Pennsylvania system.

We also would like to know the identity and the IFF of your transporters that will bring the materials for security reasons. I will have to remind you that we require some digital documentation to proof the deliveries. It is mainly for monitoring the production line and rate of consumption. I will wait for your answer as soon as possible so we can start the shipment deliveries right after the agreement is done.

Thank you for your time.

» STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES

To: Elias Frederick. Starlight Industries. From: D. Jamison, Redline Inc. - Redline.Inc - 05-01-2024

Mr. Frederick,

Our Pennsylvania Chief Operative has visited your base, had an in-depth conversation with you dock master there and received a list of your most frequently required items that fall within our purview. Please review these figures and advise me if they would be acceptable for moving our relationship forward as intended. The figures suit us very well since or products are processed and stored within Liberty and the primary task of getting the ores to Liberty is the greater share of the workload. Further transportation to your base is easily done.
[Image: Ab9DViu.jpg]

We have noted that you operations appear to have no apparent need of Beryllium, Cobalt and Uranium. If this should change, be aware that we can assist you with these products.

Should your comfort level with these listed prices as an ongoing arrangement require some adjustment, we are open to optional price scheduling.

If you should feel that occasional bonuses for exceptional performance be merited, please know that these would be paid directly to our hard-working pilots and workers as an incentive to excel. They are quite animated and committed regarding this new opportunity.

While our usual bill of fare does not typically include Ablative Armor, since most of the other requested items source in or around Bretonia, including them as a requested item is a small matter.

We here at Redline Inc. look forward to the possibilities that this proposed venture could encompass, and await only your approval to begin deliveries immediately.

Cordially,
[Image: tVpBYlO.jpg]

RE: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - NightHawk - 05-06-2024

REDLINE INCORPORATED,
MR. JAMISON - REDLINE REPRESENTATIVE.

This is indeed a great list of commodities!... I am surprised by the number of services that your company can provide, this is going to be a good long-term business indeed. I have checked the prices offered, and I think that those prices are more than fine for us, so let me go straight to business.

We understand that ablative armor is not one of your main serviced materials, but as I can see, you are still offering to ship that type so we would like to request 10,000 units of Ablative armor plates, 5,000 units of Platinum and 5,000 units of Copper for now. I would also like to ask if your company has any chance of obtaining refined diamonds. We are also looking for those but they are not on your offered list, unfortunately.

We are going to need more materials, but let's start with this contract for now. I need not remind you that we require a digital document proving the delivery of each shipment in detail. This is very important for our docking master so we can monitor the movement of materials around.

Our industrial department will be in contact with you again very short. I will be waiting for those shipments as soon as possible. Please, let us know if your transporters had any troubles with docking permissions.

[Image: JrucZWx.png]

Thank you for your time.

» STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES

RE: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - Redline.Inc - 05-10-2024

Mr. Frederick,

We are delighted to hear that you find these terms acceptable and will begin deliveries immediately.

While we sometime cooperate with other groups with respect to the mining of raw diamonds, we have not historically been involved in the refining process or sale of refined diamonds. I CAN, however, put out some feelers amongst my contacts in an attempt to see if a reliable supply can be acquired.

We look forward to working with yourself and your associates in working toward our mutual success.

Respectfully,

RE: To: Starlight Industries, From: Redline Incorporated. - Redline.Inc - 05-10-2024

Mr. Frederick,

In accordance with our agreement, we have made the requested deliveries of Copper and Platinum.

There was a small issue with the consignment of the Ablative Armor Plating in that your dockmaster was not able to accept the delivery yesterday. I'm not aware of the reason, but have since been apprised that it has been resolved.

As such, the ship that was docked with 5k of this product has been allowed to unload, and is working at bringing the 2nd 5k as I send this.

Also, I apologize that digital proof of delivery for the Platinum did not include a timestamp, The pilot who delivered it was previously responsible for internal Redline Inc. transfers where timestamps are automatically created. I have held a meeting with my pilots to ensure that all understand that this is a requirement for deliveries to Starlight Industries going forward.

Please advise me directly if there are any other issues with our deliveries, as we at Redline Inc. aspire to excellence.

Regards,

PS. The second consignment of Ablative Armor Plating has been delivered as requested, Cheers!

RE: To: Redline Incorporated | From: Starlight Industries - NightHawk - 05-11-2024

- -> ¤ SUBJECT - REFINED METAL DELIVERIES

REDLINE INCORPORATED,
MR. JAMISON - REDLINE REPRESENTATIVE.

It is always great talking to you again Mr. Jamison of Redline Incorporated. I would like to confirm the arrival of all the requested shipments safely to our industrial terminal. The materials were added directly to our industrial machines and we appreciate very much the high quality and the accurate delivery reports from your respected company. This is going to continue and we will request more materials from your company indeed if you are going to keep up with these high-quality deliveries.

Expect a new contract very soon and expect a bonus too since your deliveries match our interests. We wish you good fortune sir, and we hope that your transporters have found our accommodation and lounge comfortable.

[Image: J69AoG9.png]

Thank you for your business.

» STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES