Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - kinghustle_1 - 03-02-2010

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
From bmm_hunter
to: liberty police recruiting office
---

Name: Alfonso Horacio Cortez
POB: Manhatten,Newyork;liberty
Height: 180 cm
weight: 90 kg
S-KYP3 Communication: bmm_hunter187
exprince: i have good flying skills in VHFs and took several flying courses in the liberty academy

---

Alfonso Horacio Cortez was born in manhatten to a rich family ,his father was successfull tycoon who owned a large trading fleet
every thing was going well till corsairs started to stalk his father's transports and ruin his business
cortez family lost everything and Alfonso's father ended up commiting suicide and the young man was left alone with his hopless
mother to face the terrible misrable life
so the young man decided to enlist in the liberty police with the hope to avenge his father's death and get rid
of piracy in the whole sirus

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Daniel19961 - 03-03-2010

Name: Orix M. Orillion

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 200 lbs.

Education: Fresh out of West Point Military Academy, New York System, Liberty Space.

Previous Jobs: Xeno Scientist

Qualifications: Has played Freelancer for around 5 years, Sick of criminals, (As a citizen) If a crime was commited I'd report right away.

Brief Biography: Born on Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System, Rheinland Space. Interested in Xeno Science as a child.

Reasons for Joining: As I said, I'm sick of criminals. I want to put those good for nothing criminals behind bars where they belong.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 03-05-2010

' Wrote:* Name: Claus Spreed
* Height: 193 cm
* Weight: 90kg
* Previous Jobs: Weapons Constructor at Detroit Munitions
* Qualifications: improvement in weapon firepower and design.
* Brief Biography:
*Born: June 15th, 800 A.S., Planet Manhattan, System New York
*Education: High school, Manhattan Flight school, Detroit weapon facility improvement.

* Reasons for Joining: To help keep peace in Liberty systems.

Skype Name: jaguarul2006

Everything appears to be in order. A little bare-boned, but it's OK. ACCEPTED. See here for further information. Feel free to contact us privately. In the mean time, set up a Patriot named LPI-Claus.Spreed[O] and get to work.

' Wrote:==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
From bmm_hunter
to: liberty police recruiting office
---

Name: Alfonso Horacio Cortez
POB: Manhatten,Newyork;liberty
Height: 180 cm
weight: 90 kg
S-KYP3 Communication: bmm_hunter187
exprince: i have good flying skills in VHFs and took several flying courses in the liberty academy

---

Alfonso Horacio Cortez was born in manhatten to a rich family ,his father was successfull tycoon who owned a large trading fleet
every thing was going well till corsairs started to stalk his father's transports and ruin his business
cortez family lost everything and Alfonso's father ended up commiting suicide and the young man was left alone with his hopless
mother to face the terrible misrable life
so the young man decided to enlist in the liberty police with the hope to avenge his father's death and get rid
of piracy in the whole sirus

Revenge is never a good reason. Maybe look into the Bounty Hunters with that attitude. DENIED.

' Wrote:Name: Orix M. Orillion

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 200 lbs.

Education: Fresh out of West Point Military Academy, New York System, Liberty Space.

Previous Jobs: Xeno Scientist

Qualifications: Has played Freelancer for around 5 years, Sick of criminals, (As a citizen) If a crime was commited I'd report right away.

Brief Biography: Born on Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System, Rheinland Space. Interested in Xeno Science as a child.

Reasons for Joining: As I said, I'm sick of criminals. I want to put those good for nothing criminals behind bars where they belong.

Huh. Interesting resume. We'll see how you handle under the pressure, though your Rheinland origins will make sure we have a close eye on you. ACCEPTED. See here for further information. Feel free to contact us privately. In the mean time, set up a Patriot named LPI-Orix.Orillion[O] and get to work

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - alexu92 - 03-07-2010

* Name: Alexander
* Height: 187 cm
* Weight: 90kg
* Previous Jobs: Weapons Constructor at Detroit Munitions
* Qualifications: improvement in weapon firepower and design.
* Brief Biography:
*Born: May 29th, 800 A.S., Planet Manhattan, System New York
*Education: High school, Manhattan Flight school, Detroit weapon facility improvement.

* Reasons for Joining: To help keep peace in Liberty systems.

Skype Name: enache.alexandru92

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Haphestus - 03-07-2010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------DATA TRANSFER ACTIVE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Jorzza
PLACE OF BIRTH: Planet Devner, Colarado System
CURRENTLY FLYING: Rhino Liberty Frieghter
ADVANTAGES: (un-rp) I'm on when most players are not on due to the fact i live in australia

BACKGROUND: I born in rural Planet Colarado, i couldn't wait to get off planet and see the universe, but then the rumors of the start of the Nomad war began, I was forced to stay planet side a while longer due to parental pressure. now that the nomad war is over there is nothing in the serious Sector that could stop me from getting out into space. now Jorzza thanks his parents for making stay back a while longer becuase it allowed him to buy his first ship, a beat up old StarTracker that was hardly flyable. but after ALOT of refurbishment. Freelance missions and Trading runs became his primary source of income. after quite a few missions turn south he noticed a patern. it was LPI that came. and after a hearing about alot of his school friends getting killed in pirate attacks he realised, be glad for how fortunate you are, and try to make the less fortunate as or more fortunate.

Jorzza
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----LINK TERMINATED--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Nerox - 03-11-2010

>>>>> INBOUND TRANSMISSION 1000101010010101<<<<<<<<

[*]Name: Max.Durden
[*]Age: 25
[*]Height: 6' 2''
[*]Weight: 185lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Pilot's Assistant and Part-Time Freelancer
[*]Qualifications: Finished High School, Basic Piloting License.
[*]Brief Biography: Born on the Planet Eerie, Max was born to a working-class family; his father an ex miner and later full time alcoholic. Max's constant lack of income, guidance (after parting ways with his partents) and general purpose in life were all inadvertantly fixed 6 years ago when a transport ship carrying vacationers including his Grandmother was tragically destroyed by pirates. As terrible as an event this was she left Max a reasonable amount of credits with which he was able to complete basic piloting licenses and purchase his first vessel.
[*]Reasons for Joining: A complete intolerance for criminal activity. Not to be misunderstood as revenge, Max seeks to keep the peace and prevent hostilities.

(I don't use SKype as I don't have a mic, is this ok ? I can register if you just want an account for reference? )

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 03-11-2010

' Wrote:>>>>> INBOUND TRANSMISSION 1000101010010101<<<<<<<<

[*]Name: Max.Durden
[*]Age: 25
[*]Height: 6' 2''
[*]Weight: 185lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Pilot's Assistant and Part-Time Freelancer
[*]Qualifications: Finished High School, Basic Piloting License.
[*]Brief Biography: Born on the Planet Eerie, Max was born to a working-class family; his father an ex miner and later full time alcoholic. Max's constant lack of income, guidance (after parting ways with his partents) and general purpose in life were all inadvertantly fixed 6 years ago when a transport ship carrying vacationers including his Grandmother was tragically destroyed by pirates. As terrible as an event this was she left Max a reasonable amount of credits with which he was able to complete basic piloting licenses and purchase his first vessel.
[*]Reasons for Joining: A complete intolerance for criminal activity. Not to be misunderstood as revenge, Max seeks to keep the peace and prevent hostilities.

(I don't use SKype as I don't have a mic, is this ok ? I can register if you just want an account for reference? )

ACCEPTED. Congratulations, looks like you're not a couple donuts short of a dozen. Get yourself fitted out in a Patriot with callsign LPI-Max.Durden[O] See here for more information.

To the other two outstanding apps, sorry but we don't have a spot for people with your specific... qualifications. DENIED.

//OOC: We have a group Skype chat, microphone is not required.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 03-21-2010

Status of Recruit Officers has changed. They are now able to fly the Liberator light fighter (upgraded Patriot) and must have the suffix [RO] instead of the normal [O] of Officers.

Those of you who weren't joining because of this, you can join now.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - poop - 03-22-2010

Name:Jorge Johnston a.k.a. J.J.

Height: 6.3

Weight: 287lbs (.) <----- my stomach (due to too many doughnuts)

Previous Jobs: I worked with my dad on missions such as: trading, rescuing, mining and assisstant teacher at flight school

Qualifications: Before I was assisstant teacher at flight school I was a student there. I attended flight school at the age of 17 and graduated at the top of my class at the age of 21.

Brief Biography: I was born in the New York system and when I was young My mother got very ill and I had to stay home from school and help her feel better. Sadly she didn't feel better so i tried to help her. I was unsuccessful and she sadly past away. That was one of my worst experieces. When I was 13 my dad went out on a tough mission and almost got killed by rogues. He luckily survived due to his friend saving him. Three years later when I was 16 his friend died in the rhiendland war and my dad got wounded really bad and was forced to leave until he got better. 8 Years later after he left teaching flight school he joined LPI again and got put out of action two months later.

Reason for joining:I want to finish what my dad started in his life-long quest to protect liberty.

In-Game Username: Stargod

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sarawr!? - 03-22-2010

Riza walked into the LPI office in New Houston, on Planet Houston, looking around slightly and letting out a soft sigh as she went over to a desk, nodded to the secretary and just grabbed the top paper in the pile of those marked 'application of employment' walking over to a seat leaned against the wall by the entrance she sat down and began to fill it out.

Name: Riza Williams

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 110

Previous Jobs: LPI Officer, Deputy Chief, Vigilante fighter pilot.

Qualifications: Trained bomber, Fighter and Transport pilot. College degree in Law Enforcement, University of Houston, previous experience in Law Enforcement and the Department of Corrections.

Brief Biography: After parting ways with the organization for quite a long time, attempting to take things into my own hands and seeing that I alone couldn't handle the problems that plague Liberty, I've come back here, hoping to once again wear the uniform and be part of an organization that actually gets things done, I tried going Vigilante because I thought not enough was being done...but I see now that Liberty Police Incorporated is doing much more to combat crime than I could have ever done on my own.

Reasons for Joining: I realize finally, the necessity for this organization's continued existence, and I realize the errors of my trying to take on the entire criminal population by myself, so I'm sitting here in this office and hoping to come back to work.

Riza looked over the application a couple of times, dotting all her i's and crossing all her t's, nodding to herself, she stood up and walked over to the secretary behind the desk, placing the application down on it before turning and walking out of the office.