Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 06-17-2011

' Wrote:*SENDING DATA TO L.P.I PUBLIC RECRUITMENT CENTER*
*DOWNLOAD ACCEPTED*
*BEGINNING TRANSFER*
  • Name: Jordan.Clarkie
  • Height:190.3 Cm
  • Weight: 61 KG
  • Previous Jobs: Pilot for a independent freighter, Freelancer, I.T guy for Texas based Neural net marketing (dealing with 4-glass window O.S windows 1337, also known as Vista 2)
  • Qualifications: Civilian freighters license, Civilian General Flight, Civilian Advanced Flight. Information Technology level 3.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised on Houston, I'm one of the few who's ancestors aren't ex-convicts, they were guards. so working for the law seems to be the family business. Traveled on a old firefly immediately after high school to see the universe.had to go through being boarded a few times by all manner of pirate, lowlife, scumbag. after about the hundredth time and getting shot in the toe i decided inter-house cargo wast for me. i returned to good ol' liberty and became an I.T guy for what would be the worst neural net market scheme ever, one day some guy in the call center decided to call up a particularly violent Junker. the guy convinced him to sign on for god knows what, the Junker realized that this was a complete scam and went ballistic and flew over to the office block where i worked and started shooting at it. he destroyed almost the entire building and the company went bankrupt and i was with out a job so i freelanced till this date.
  • Reasons for Joining: When you get shot at allot by pirate you kind off want to shoot back. and its about time i joined the family business.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Jorzza619
Hope to hear a reply soon,
J.Clarkie

*TRANSFER ENDS*
*CONNECTION TERMINATED*
That's too good of a read to turn down. I've sent you a private message on 5KYP-3, recruit.
Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Lex - 06-19-2011

Incoming Transmission...

Opening Transmission....

Name: Steven Harris

Height: 5"11'

Weight: 165 lbs

Previous Jobs: No official job but I helped my parents on board their CT-53 "Heron" transport. I did a bit of everything on board the transport from being an engineer assistant to piloting the transport. I was on board that ship for most of my child and teenager life.

Qualifications: I joined the Police Department on Planet Houston at the age of 23. What is known as a traffic cop. I have been a traffic cop for about 4 years now. I have run into my share of criminals on Planet Houston but nothing like the ones in deep space.

Brief Biography: I was born on my families CT-53 "Heron" transport somewhere in California system. I spent my child hood and my teenager life on board doing day to day tasks on the transport. At the age of 23 I joined the Police Department on Planet Houston and became a traffic cop. I have been a traffic cop for 4 years now.

Reasons for Joining: I want to do my part in keeping civilians safe and keep the criminals behind bars.

5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Tendaarnight

End Of Transmission.....

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 06-19-2011

From what I've already seen from you and your report - Accepted.

Welcome to the force.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Gothic - 07-18-2011

---Incoming Transmission---
---Signal Established---

Name: Montera Nortom

Height:180 cm

Weight: 75 kg

Previous Jobs: Freelancer, Bounty Hunter, Programer

Qualifications: Experienced Fighter

Brief Biography: I was born on Planet Houston. As child I lost my father, since me and mother had no money, I had to do some job. So friends of my father was bounty hunters, they offered me job. It was not that bad except you can die almost each day. So one day I got sick of doing jobs with only one reason, to see tomorrow, I wanted to do something with my life. And here I am.

Reasons for Joining: I feel good when everyone around me is secured so am I. There is other reason too, Like my father I always wanted action, but with good reasons, like protecting others, and making space better place for life.

5kyp3 protocol (Skype): filip92.gothic

---Transmission Lost---
---Losing Signal---

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 07-19-2011

' Wrote:
---Signal Established---

Name: Montera Nortom

Height:180 cm

Weight: 75 kg

Previous Jobs: Freelancer, Bounty Hunter, Programer

Qualifications: Experienced Fighter

Brief Biography: I was born on Planet Houston. As child I lost my father, since me and mother had no money, I had to do some job. So friends of my father was bounty hunters, they offered me job. It was not that bad except you can die almost each day. So one day I got sick of doing jobs with only one reason, to see tomorrow, I wanted to do something with my life. And here I am.

Reasons for Joining: I feel good when everyone around me is secured so am I. There is other reason too, Like my father I always wanted action, but with good reasons, like protecting others, and making space better place for life.

5kyp3 protocol (Skype): filip92.gothic

---Transmission Lost---
---Losing Signal---

Sounds like you'll make a great addition to the force.
Accepted.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Madvillain - 07-19-2011

---Signal Established---

[Image: fat_cops.jpg]

Name:
Larry Giulliani

Height:
184 cm

Weight:
128 kg

Previous Jobs:
Wallmarkt Security Officer , traffic warden

Qualifications:
Studied Law and Order , a real people's person

Brief Biography:
After lawschool I signed up at the local supermarked as a security guard.
In my search for a job with more authority I ended up as a traffic warden
Did eight years of loyal service in the Bronx district handing out many fines

Reasons for Joining:
It has been my dream to become a real cop for many years now.
In my previous jobs nobody took me seriously without the LPI badge
Since childhood i wish to join the LPI academy and i am made to serve the law

5kyp3 protocol :
joey5221

---Transmission Lost---
---Losing Signal---

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 07-21-2011

A traffic warden and previous experience of handing out many fines you say? You'll fit right in. Accepted.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - IllusionMaze - 08-01-2011

[*]Name: Bryx Edgar
[*]Age: 21
[*]Height: 5'8"
[*]Weight: 135 lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Self-Employed Computer Engineer
[*]Qualifications: Basic Piloting License.
[*]Brief Biography: Born as an only child into a middle-class Manhattan family, Bryx was a top-notch student.
He got A's in every subject, but only one of the subjects grabbed his interest: Computer Engineering. He went on to study it at Manhattan University. Upon graduating, he sold programs that he made at home to various companies for a living.
[*]Reasons for Joining: To help discover new ways to advance Liberty's technology while keeping her safe from common riff-raff and the occasional infamous bandit.
[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype): illusionmaze

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 08-03-2011

' Wrote:[*]Name: Bryx Edgar
[*]Age: 21
[*]Height: 5'8"
[*]Weight: 135 lbs
[*]Previous Jobs: Self-Employed Computer Engineer
[*]Qualifications: Basic Piloting License.
[*]Brief Biography: Born as an only child into a middle-class Manhattan family, Bryx was a top-notch student.
He got A's in every subject, but only one of the subjects grabbed his interest: Computer Engineering. He went on to study it at Manhattan University. Upon graduating, he sold programs that he made at home to various companies for a living.
[*]Reasons for Joining: To help discover new ways to advance Liberty's technology while keeping her safe from common riff-raff and the occasional infamous bandit.
[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype): illusionmaze
That's funny. Sounds like me when I joined the force quite a while ago. 5-KYP3 protocol contact request sent.
Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Ovog - 08-16-2011

-Name: Johan Smith.

-Height: 6'1''

-Weight: 70KG

-Previous Job: At a fast food restaurant to get some extra income, for everything i could think off in the future

-Quialifications: Spend 6 months in a space flying course, so i can fly a spaceship.

-Brief Biography: Well, what can i say about me, let's start with this, i am the most younger son in my family, as my brother moved out of the house my parents were overprotecting me, but i can't blame them, i was always good at school and pay attention to all the subjects, never get that many friends, but the ones i got were the best a man could wish, with my savings i could buy a very cheap starship, but i don't really have many things, beside the starship, i think it's a starflier, but the guys who sold it to me said it was worth the price

-Reasons for Joining: I got this friend of mine, his name is Denton, he always told me when we were in school that he would became a pilot, and start exploring space, the idea doesn't really attract me, but i must admit that flying a spaceship while protecting the lifes of our citizens really help on this, beacuse i always wanted to protect people, and getting bad guys behind bars, and being a ground agent was kinda boring for me, so that's it.

-5kyp3 Protocol: a---Ovog---a

I am really excited about defending my homeland from those bad guys, so i will thank you with all my heart if i get in.