Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 01-25-2012

Those look like some excellent qualifications.

Accepted.

I expect to see LPI-Kriss.White[RO] in space soon.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - neko_soilder - 01-26-2012

• Name: Katie Maria Norris
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 119 pounds
  • Previous Jobs: I worked as an LSF agent for awhile a year or to back, before I was caught doing reconnaissance on a mission and was shot down in Hamburg. My wingman was able to tractor my pod in but ever since then I really haven't been able to do covert operations. Now I'm out of the Job, and I'm not really looking to go back into government forces at the moment, which makes the LPI seem all the more inviting.
  • Qualifications: Was a LSF agent for about 6 months, previously before that I spent 6 years at West Point. I can do maneuvers you've probably never seen with your own to eyes!
  • Brief Biography: I was born on Denver in 791 A.S. to a Parents that both worked in the LSF, my mother was a scientist and my father a regular agent slowly climbing the ranks. During the chaos of 801 my father was killed, leaving me mostly alone as my mother spent much of her time in Alask.....Ummm *coughs* at her lab, I was able to spend much of my time flying around in the family fighter after my work was done, which sparked my interest in following in my fathers foot steps. I got accepted in to West Point quiet easily and breezed through the classes with ease, though because of that I didn't get to high in my class. My lineage made it quiet easy to get admittance into the LSF, and you pretty much no the rest of the story by now.
  • Reasons for Joining: Well, I'm a career pilot that used to protect liberty. Mercenary work just isn't my style, I still want to protect and serve my house. Did I mention that I've had a craving for SunBucks since I was little.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): neko_soilder

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 01-26-2012

[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Good day,

A spook in a rawest form. Hmmm. I don't know what I think of it but as you have Liberty's interests at heart then I suppose you can be trusted. Any funny business and you're out.

Please report to Fort Bush where you will find a Liberator with LPI-Katie.Norris[RO] stamped on the side.

[size=small][color=#FFCC33]Accepted.

Deputy Chief Shaw.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Garrett Jax - 01-27-2012

*Voice message recording*
*Begin voice mail message*

Eh...Hello. Is this thing on? *tap tap tap*

Mildred, get away, I know how to work this confounded machine.

This is Elmer Hall calling Liberty Police Headquarters. Come in, LPI.

*voice in background* Elmer, they can't hear you. They won't respond back.

What??? Shut up, woman. I'm trying to talk here.

*voice in backgroud* They want to know your age, Elmer.

My age? Umm, well...I'm...let's see...older than dirt.

*voice in background* He's 83 years old.

Woman. So help me... *shakes fist*

*voice in background* Tell them how tall you are Elmer.

How tall? Is that with the hunch, or standing straight up? Oh, who the hell cares. 177 cm, give or take a few.

*voice in background* How much do you weigh, Elmer?

Why, you think I'm fat? Who are you to be calling people fat, woman. Have you seen your backside in a mirror lately?

*voice in background* No Elmer, they want to know how much you weigh.

Oh...well, take my wife's arse, divide by two, and that's my weight.

*smacks Elmer*

Hey! Back off woman.

*voice in background* Tell them where you've worked, Elmer.

Huh? What?

*louder voice in backgroud* Turn up your earpiece.

Oh, jeez. Alrighty.

Work? Well, I'm retired now. Worked for 10 years cleaning the floors down in the Forensics dept. Then I spent the next 8 years in the military. Quit that when my knew blew out, and then moved on to patrolling the tradelanes of Liberty for the next 30 yrs as an LPI officer. Officially retired 15 yrs ago. Check your records. I'm a retired cop.

*voice in background* They won't accept you Elmer. You're too old.

Son of a... Woman! So help me, if you don't shup you're trap, I'm gonna find my old tazer and...

*voice in background* That old thing? I ran the batteries out on that thing years ago.

Doing what?

*voice in background* A woman gets lonely, Elmer.

What the hell you talking about, woman.

Anyways, I'm wanting to join back with the force. Stupid retirement checks aren't covering my wife's food bill, and I need the money. I still have my old tazer, somewhere, and I have an old jalopy of a Liberator parked out back.

*snickering voice in background* If you're leaving, don't forget your diapers. *laughter*

Woman!!!!

*ending transmission*

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 01-27-2012

' Wrote:*Voice message recording*
*Begin voice mail message*

Work? Well, I'm retired now. Worked for 10 years cleaning the floors down in the Forensics dept. Then I spent the next 8 years in the military. Quit that when my knew blew out, and then moved on to patrolling the tradelanes of Liberty for the next 30 yrs as an LPI officer. Officially retired 15 yrs ago. Check your records. I'm a retired cop.

-

Anyways, I'm wanting to join back with the force. Stupid retirement checks aren't covering my wife's food bill, and I need the money. I still have my old tazer, somewhere, and I have an old jalopy of a Liberator parked out back.

*leaving through paper*

...Well. I've got your file here. You're almost as experienced as I'm old. Who am I to judge you if you believe you're up to the task?

I suggest you should head for few physical checkups at Police Plaza along with your Liberator, Officer, if you've both been gathering dust for the last fifteen years. Welcome back to the force.

Accepted

Signed,
-Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair of the Liberty Police, Inc.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - youtube18511 - 02-01-2012

[*]Name: Andrew Larson

[*]Age: 26

[*]Height: 6ft 4in

[*]Weight: 217 lbs

[*]Previous Jobs: I previously worked as a "Booze Inspector", then I was a bartender, after that I became a Security Officer a bar in Planet Manhattan.

[*]Qualifications: I am good with guns and ships. I studied engineering at West Point Academy.

[*]Brief Biography: Born and raised in Planet Manhattan. Parents both alcoholics. Both died of liver cancer. 15 years later, I won first prize in the International Alcohol Drinking Competition, about two years later, I decided to go to rehab. I have been in rehab for about a year, I now have not had a drink in about a year, and I am feeling great! I have traveled through almost all Liberty space, I know it pretty well.

[*]Reasons for Joining: I have finally decided to do something good for sirius.

[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype): Gurgi

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 02-01-2012

First prize in an International Alcohol drinking competition? Welcome aboard.

Accepted.

I expect to see a Liberator with the name LPI-Andrew.Larson[RO] in space soon.

Also, your 5KYP3 protocol name does not work. Please make sure it is the name you would log in with.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - youtube18511 - 02-01-2012

' Wrote:First prize in an International Alcohol drinking competition? Welcome aboard.

Accepted.

I expect to see a Liberator with the name LPI-Andrew.Larson[RO] in space soon.

Also, your 5KYP3 protocol name does not work. Please make sure it is the name you would log in with.

~Deputy Chief Jack Bauer

Skype name is jadin.larsen

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 02-01-2012

Greetings. Sent you a 5KYP-3 protocol contact request just now to get you added to our communication channel. You'll have to accept the request before I can do much, though.

Signed,
-Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair of the Liberty Police, Inc.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Andre - 02-03-2012

• Name: Lee Walker
  • Height: 2 m
  • Weight: 80 Kg
  • Previous Jobs: High-ranked BHG pilot,scored several Corsair kills, and I was pretty feared amongst them, and even amongst The Order.
  • Qualifications: Advanced fighter highschool in Omega-56, and gunner.
  • Brief Biography: I was born at Dabadoru Station (784 A.S.) in Omicron Delta, my mother and father both died at the hands of those barbarian Corsairs, which fixed me to take my revenge. One day, the station got attacked and they were lacking gunners, so I offered myself to help, after they saw what a good aim I had, they pointed me to go to Omega-56 and train myself, and even made a kind donation. After I finished my training, by 810 A.S. I went back to Delta to seek my revenge, and I delivered much pain to the Corsairs and their families in Gamma, just like they did to me, for 9 years straight. Now, that I finally feel like I took my revenge, I thought I'll go back to Liberty, where my mother came from.
  • Reasons for Joining: To continue the tradition of enforcing the law, additionally, without being a "Pay me and I'm your dog" hunter.
  • 5kyp3 protocol (Skype): phoenixcat23