Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Liberty Police Inc. - 08-04-2019

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Recruit Officer Rick Hogan:

Your application is spotless and the Human Resources department is eager to see how far you will make it within the greatest Police Department in Sirius. Consider your application accepted at the rank of Recruit Officer. Make your way to One Police Plaza to receive your standard issue weapon and badge your being assigned to the Colorado Precinct, make us proud.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Seymour Dix - 10-09-2019

Name: Seymour Dix
Previous Jobs:
  • Security guard at Kalh-Mart
  • Armored Transport security officer
  • Junior Chemist at a local pharmacy
  • Parking attendant
Qualifications:
  • Class 1-B pilots certificate
  • One year Army training
  • College graduation - Chemistry
Brief Biography:

Ever since the day my brother Harry joined the force, he's been nagging me about joining too. So, here I am! I might not look like much, but I grew up on the streets. The streets of planet Manhattan, to be specific. Mom and dad didn't really care what i did, so I had to make do with what I could find. On the street, you come in contact with all sorts of people, and some of them live their lives on the wrong side of the law. But, some of those people also have great skills in various areas. I learned a lot from watching them, and listening to what they said. Well, not so much what they said, but rather how they said it. I also learned a lot about chemistry. There was an illegal lab near where I lived, and i used to go there to try and learn things. That was something that would serve me well later in life, when I went in school. I was average in most subjects, except for chemistry, where I was an ace. I later majored in chemistry at Manhattan College.

Even though I was a top chemist, the large corporations wouldn't hire me. They kept saying that my background was a liability, and that I should seek my fortune elsewhere. I joined the army, and got through basic training, but decided that the army wasn't for me. I took every job I could find, and finally decided to patch up thing with my brother. He encouraged me to apply to the LPI, so here I am. I want to be a cop!

Reasons for Joining:

My brother Harry is on the force, and I want to make a difference

//Discord Username: Ronnie Rayburn#3031:

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - darkwind - 10-10-2019

Name: Andrew Wilson
Previous Jobs:
  • System administrator
  • Police Service Technician
Qualifications:
  • Bachelor of Applied mathematics and computer science
  • Pilot's license
  • Police cadet Academy training certificate
Brief Biography:

I was born and raised on Planet Anaheim. I have always been a person with a strong feeling of justice and have taken my education seriously. I achieved a bachelor's degree in applied mathematics and computer science and partially because of it, I'm familiar with computer security. When I saw a criminal activity with laughable means to protect themselves from software detecting I helped by collecting all evidence and calling the police. My parents were divorced when I was only two years old. I was raised with my mother who later found another husband. But after fifteen years of living with him. I and she noticed that he's a bad company. His friend with him offered me to participate in small cybercriminal activity. I refused their offers, but later he went down the road and started to use drugs and beating his wife. We were saved by the police from him and "his friends" and I helped the police again by tracking him down with electronic means after that I decided for myself that I want to prevent criminals from what they are doing by any means I can do.

Reasons for Joining:

I find myself fascinating with police instruments to enforce justice. And my education forces me to do something with it. To improve it, to make it better. I want to make a job for police officers easier in catching criminal activity.

//Discord Username: Dark Dream#7896

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Liberty Police Inc. - 10-10-2019

Recruit Officer Seymour Dix:

Your background does seem risky and we here at the Liberty Police Inc. does see why other corporations did not want to take that risk. However your job here is to be a police officer and we expect to see your chemist activities on your personal time only. Consider your application accepted at the rank of Recruit Officer. Make your way to One Police Plaza to receive your standard issue weapon and badge your being assigned to the Colorado Precinct, make us proud.

Recruit Officer Andrew Wilson:

We are fortunate to have been able to assist you in the past and that it led you to apply with us is very heart warming. Your information is clean and you seem to have the proper academy training to be employed. Consider your application accepted at the rank of Recruit Officer. Make your way to One Police Plaza to receive your standard issue weapon and badge your being assigned to the New York Precinct, make us proud.

RE: LPI Recruitment - Major. - 11-06-2019

Name: Jack Peterson
Previous Jobs:
  • Security personal of a shopping mall
  • Detective of the LPI
Qualifications:
  • Basic and Advanced First Aid Treatment
  • Basic and Advanced Weapon Handling
Brief Biography:

Born on Planet Manhatten, Peterson was part of a average Libertonian family. After the school, he became a security member of the shopping mall "Postal". Working their was kinda boring, but at least the company gave Peterson access to some qualification he could do. After four years as a security member, he decided to join the Police and continue his way there.

825 A.S. The parents of Jack Peterson died in a car accident, leaving Jack completly alone he decided to give his police badge away until he has a clear mind again and is able to return.

Reasons for Joining:

After I was able to fix my issues at home, I should be able to return into the active service again.

//Discord Username: Paul S.#4249

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Liberty Police Inc. - 11-06-2019

Detective Jack Peterson:

Its great to see you coming back after sorting out your problems at home. Know the Liberty Police Inc. is like your second family and we can help you in the future if anything should happen again. We are reinstating you with your previous rank. Welcome back Detective.

RE: LPI Recruitment - BrianTU - 11-22-2019

Name: Kaiden Ren
Previous Jobs:
  • Independent security of New York under LPI
  • Independent shipping of ore under USI
Qualifications:
  • Understanding and enforcing of Liberty Laws
  • Experience with transportation of goods
  • Knowledge of trade lanes, gates and worm holes within the liberty system.
Brief Biography:
Kaiden Ren grew up on Planet Manhattan in the middle class. His parents worked for a construction company building vertical structures as labor; pouring, hammering and connecting steel beams. He followed in their footsteps for a while but decided to do more. His brother, (nicknamed "Reek") made a life for himself as an independent shipper of ore and asked if he could come along with him. A few months had passed and he decided to invest into an "Avenger" and wanted to enforce the laws of Liberty as he saw many illegal activities in the transportation industry. For the past month he's been an independent enforcer of the law in the New York system, often encountering official LPI members that ask him to enlist into duty. Today he has finally come to a conclusion upon hearing the announcement from Sunbucks Inc. made the other day.

Reasons for Joining, please state if your here to join Sunbucks Inc.:

Kaiden Ren is looking to join Sunbucks inc. as either a transporter of goods or security. The reason why he is looking to join is because of his current experience and desire to be more than an independent. While he won't be enforcing the laws of Liberty, he would be contracted under enforcers of the law and would be able to continue a wealthy and legal career in the transportation of goods.

//Discord Username: BrianTU#0001

RE: LPI Recruitment - Sunbucks Inc. - 11-23-2019

[Image: J4ZtNbe.png]

Kaiden Ren:

It is with great pleasure t announce you have been hired! We look forward to having you with us in our Sunbucks family! Please make your way to New York, Fort Bush for your credentials and then we can discuss what exactly you would like to do in terms of security or transporting!

RE: LPI Recruitment - Scriven - 11-25-2019

Name: Lucretius "Luc" Carus

Previous Jobs:
  • Corrections Officer
  • Private Security
Qualifications:
  • Prison Standards I
  • Detention and Ethics
  • First Aid and Combat Trauma I
  • Civilian Pilots Certification II
Brief Biography:

Born on Planet Houston to Titus and Mary Carus. The Carus family resettled on Houston after Titus Carus accepted a position as a corrections officer for one of Houston's orbiting prison stations. Mary Carus found work as an assembly robotics technician with Deep Space Engineering. Titus Carus was injured during a prison riot when Lucretius was 14 and forced to resign from corrections due to medical complications. This caused significant financial problems for the family and Titus was forced to find small under the table jobs when able while Mary carried the majority of the burden in supporting the family. Lucretius had several altercations with the law as a minor but seemed to have straightened out by the time he reached adulthood. Without much prospect for decent employment in the private sector Lucretius began working in both the security and corrections field until he garnered enough experience and was able to apply to LPI.

Reasons for Joining:

Getting off of Houston. Oh and making a difference.....

DIscord Username: Scriven#3887

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Liberty Police Inc. - 11-26-2019

Lucretius "Luc" Carus:

Your qualifications speak for themselves and while you do have a record from when you were a child that can be overlooked as your had no run ins in your adult hood. Welcome to the Liberty Police Inc. Make your way to Albany Police Academy for final training and your badge, and weapon. Your being assigned the New York Precinct.