Discovery Gaming Community
Modding. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Modding. (/showthread.php?tid=234)

Pages: 1 2 3

Modding. - Dab - 10-19-2005

Can someone make the bretonian and Rhienland systems while I make the Omicrons, Liberty, and Kusari systems. We also need someone to mod existing systems, but not completely change them.

If we help make systems then we get newer versions quicker becuase Igiss can concentrate on the bigger thing. Also Igiss should do the base commodities and equipment so everything remains fair instead of someone getting tons of money all the time.

I've made a Liberty system called Virginia, I'm also gonna make a Omicron system called Omicron Delta, and a Kusari system that i havent found a name for yet.

BTW if someone knows of a Freelancer modding program better than Freelancer Explorer tell me where I can get it.

Modding. - Angel - 11-02-2005

Ill take Care of Britonia and Rheinland, and ill work on some Cosmetic Details and Omicron Major

Modding. - Korrd - 11-02-2005

The kusari system could be called... Hiroshima... or Yokohama...

Modding. - Profile - 11-02-2005

What's about a Solar System ?

With the nine planets , and placed enough far of other systems ?

Profile,Nov 2 2005, 06:40 AM Wrote:What's about a Solar System ?

With the nine planets , and placed enough far of other systems ?
[snapback]4351[/snapback]
The solar system was destroyed 800 years ago by the nomads... Also, there is not enough space to put it on the FL map....

Modding. - Titus - 11-02-2005

Huh? :unsure: where does it say the solar system was destroyed by nomads shortly after the alliance went to Sirius? :unsure:

Titus,Nov 2 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:Huh?  :unsure:  where does it say the solar system was destroyed by nomads shortly after the alliance went to Sirius? :unsure:
[snapback]4371[/snapback]
I read it at the lancersreactor page (or freelancer home site).... not sure....

Modding. - Profile - 11-02-2005

That's not the system who's been destroyed.
That's Coalition !

Modding. - Met2085 - 11-02-2005

im confused... :wacko:

Modding. - Kane - 11-02-2005

You know that at the beginning of Freelancer, we see the alliance send the sleeper-ships off to the Sirus sector, right? Well, apparently, not long after the coalition beat the remains of the alliance to a bloodly pulp and the sleeper-ships were far away, Nomads entered the system. One of the ships fired a weapon at the sun, and then hypered out while the sun super-nova'ed. Good bye Sol System.

This is kind of a over-simplified, cheap-ass version of the story, but Earth, and the other planets (plus the coalition, I think. It's hard to survive without a star) were destroyed.