Discovery Gaming Community
BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Other Discovery Servers (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. (/showthread.php?tid=2381)

Pages: 1 2

BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Malaclypse 666 - 02-11-2007

Any folk who have characters or fledgling factions on Blue Knights should go there immediately and update your indiviual or Faction Status by posting.

Admin will compensate for damages after wipe.

They need:

Char name(s)
Ship type.. appr worth.
Cash on Hand.

Chop Chop.. happens in less than 11 hours this hack.

Forums and stats will also be wiped. Give em time to capture your info before the deadline

"Siggy", ZZ49ers

Update on BK Server..

All char data captured from FLStats. Rounding up to nearest dollar.

CC of attempted post to BK forums:

'sta 'ueno!!

Good work, administrative personages!

I fee like i just pulled into Ellis Island with my visa, a carpet bag, and the old family copy of the Principia.

Anybody got a smoke?

Siggy

Getting... harder.. to post... very.. slow.. may.. not.. make... argh.

Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

DEBUG MODE

Line : 112
File : smtp.php

Hal.. Hal.. are you there Hal? Open the pod bay doors, HAL!

BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Koolmo - 02-11-2007

Alrighty, slow down there pardner, are you saying that posting is no longer a necessity? Or that you need a smoke really, really bad. The first, I an't help you with, but the second.... I have been known to give a smoke to a man in need, in exchange for his soul. Or firstborn child.

' Wrote:Alrighty, slow down there pardner, are you saying that posting is no longer a necessity? Or that you need a smoke really, really bad. The first, I an't help you with, but the second.... I have been known to give a smoke to a man in need, in exchange for his soul. Or firstborn child.

As I'm noodlin' it from Fedex's last post, they have the Ship names and dollar amounts.. they just don't know which ships go with which player/forum name. This is basiclally what needs to be captured to "survive".

I would suggest when recreating your "ride", add oul little [ZZ] thingie.. if the tail end matches, we'll kill to two birds.

www.bkunit.com.

Poll: Should Brendan and Suzette have their own camera ships? Hail [GG!]Brendan and [GG!]Suzette ???.

Well, I suppose I could.... not quite sure what a "Zagtig" is though

' Wrote:Well, I suppose I could.... not quite sure what a "Zagtig" is though

That's "Zaftig".

Sprechen zie Wiki oder Google?

Also just got spanked in forums for "too much" information.

All they be needin' is the ship type to match the name. The'll round up on the bling.

Sheesh.. Someday say "Fire!"?

Erm, its a LTrain. And my finger slipped, I swear....

FIRE!

BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Fellow Hoodlum - 02-11-2007

For anyone with a vested interest over the stateline on the ole' BK server ... Feeding frenzy now on outside
Manhattan. Welfare handouts going fast ...

Hoodlum

BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Mickk - 02-12-2007

Well, happy to say the BK server is back up, but the forum is still down..... at least it was for me at the time of this post.

Due to work, I was unable to post inside the required time, so it seems my chars there have 'gone south', but the good news (for me at least) is that a Clan leader there gave me some $$$, all I had to do was get to Corfu to pick it up.

From what I've been led to believe, the server was hit with some sort of virus, but don't quote me on that.

BK Server being Wiped! 1700 hrs Sunday GMT. - Xll - 02-12-2007

Quote:Sprechen zie Wiki
lol funny as heck :nyam: