Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-01-2012

She looked at Junko for a while, her face without expression.
Then the waitress arrived with her tea and Amaya gave her a quick smile while she took the cup from her.

She took a quick sip and then placed the cup on the table.
Putting her hands on the table, she sat up straight.

"Well well.. That's not quite the question I expected."

Amaya gave Junko an annoyed look and leaned back.
[color=#FFFFFF]
"Of course I'm fine. I already dealt with worse things."

She took another sip of tea before continuing with the same annoyed tone.

"And about the second question. Really?
Even a girl like me has standards, you know? The guy is crazy! tsk. I'd never sleep with him"

Keeping both her hands around the tea cup she looked at Junko.

"I hope that wasn't the only reason why you wanted to talk to me."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 08-02-2012

"Of course not?" she pondered while casually playing with her spoon.

"I was just curious, that's all."
Tapping her chin with two fingers while looking away, she then said
"Being abducted by a man and being brought to some nice castle so that he can go on with his fantasies is quite romantic as is, don't you think?"

She smiled to her, slightly tilting her head to one side.
"But that's alright if you don't want to talk about it. Everyone has the right to a secret world, i guess."

She then took another sip of tea and suddenly repressed a yawn.
"Hm. Sorry. I'd need a good night sleep. So jumping to the subject... Now you're back and all dandy.. What is your opinion about living together in that house then...?"

She finished her cup of tea and stated casually
"Can't wait to lecture you every evening about who you will invite at home, right?"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-02-2012

"You talk a lot of nonsense you know that?" She thought for a moment. [color=#FFFFFF]"I guess you do."

"Now about the house.."

She picked up her cup and took a sip before staring at it for a while.
"I guess we can still do that. I just completely forgot about it to be honest."

Amaya put her cup down again and leaned back.
"It will be lots of fun I'm sure. And we'll bring a bit more fun to your life too, hai?"

She leaned forward and rested her head on her hands, looking at Junko with a smirk.

"I'm not the only one who could invite somebody home, hm?
Maybe you can even bring this Ishikawa guy you talked about. I'd be most interested."

Junko frowned and quickly looked away in a stubborn way while pouting.
"So that you can go try to seduce him? I will pass."

She then played again with her spoon, looking down in a seemingly embarrassed way.
"Erh.. Not that there is anything between us or that i would care anyway... It's just..."
She took a pause and frowned again, noticing Amaya's amused look.
"It's just it would be terribly impolite to annoy a guest of mine, so don't even think about it.

Now what did the owner say about the rent? Something like 100.000 credits a month? Can't remember. Or did you even negotiate with the old man?"

She gave Junko a broad smile. "How cute. I wouldn't come between you two."

Then she leaned back and looked up to the ceiling, thinking.
[color=#FFFFFF]"Ah yes, the money thing. There was something.."

She quickly finished her tea and shoved the cup away a bit before turning to Junko again.

"Because I'm obviously such a nice girl and good-looking too, we'll get it a bit cheaper. You better appreciate that.
I had to listen to all his stories from the past and whatnot. He'll be content with 92.000 credits per month."

Raising her head, she looked around the room while she waited for Junko's answer.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-02-2012

Shin sat in a corner of the room just watching everybody and taking a sip from his tea from time to time. But he never left his sword out of his eyes. He sometimes still thought about the sword and the meaning of it. When he finished his tea he ordered a bit of liqour and started checking the people in the room.

"Hm... It makes 46.000 per head then. I guess that's acceptable for a house like that one, in that distric. Did he mention any required deposit however?"

Junko tilted her head bit, looking slightly tired, and noticed that boy was looking at them.

"One of your 'exs'...?" She asked, eyeing her to take a look..

"Deposit? Maybe.. I don't remember any of that."

She then looked over to the man Junko meant, just slightly turning her head and acting inconspicuous.
[color=#FFFFFF]
"mmm. Don't know him. You think he's cute?"

She smiled a bit and took another look at the guy.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-02-2012

Shin realises the women looking at him and smiled a bit. Still keeping track of everything happening in the room.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 08-03-2012

"Erh... No?"

She considered quickly the man and, taking a blasé expression, added :
"Not that i don't like odd men trying to compensate something by keeping some sword inside a tea room but hm..."

Junko gave him a side look again and sighed.
"Oh well, whatever. I guess i will just go anyway. I'm tired and i have a shift tomorrow. Besides, it will give you the occasion to do whatever you want with that man. I can see you can't hold yourself already."

She then stood up and, leaving some credit chips, asked
"So... About the house... Should we try to deal with it on the end of this week?"