Discovery Gaming Community
~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ (/showthread.php?tid=2525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-03-2012

"I'll consider it..."

She turned her head to Junko. [color=#FFFFFF]"The guy I mean."

Then she took the credit chips, shuffling them in her hand.
"And yes, finally finishing that thing with the house would be pretty nice. Moving will be so much fun.

She smiled at her, after taking another look at the other table.
"Sayonara then."

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-03-2012

Shin keeps track of the 2 women and clearly saw them watching him. He smiled and knew that they were talking about him. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes for a moment thinking about all the things his father told him and about the day he recieved the red sword.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Yaoquizque - 08-06-2012

"Hm..." She mumbled as she was noticing Amaya's attention seemed to have slipped elsewhere.

She slapped her fingers before her eyes.
"Hello... I'm still here."

As she seemed to have caught her attention for a small window, she said
"So yes. This week end. We go see the owner together. Now i'm going. Try to not... Oh well, whatever. Like you would listen anyway."

That said, she left the tea room.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-08-2012

She watched Junko leave and put the credit chips down on the table again.
Then she smirked slightly and got up, walking over to the table where the man with the sword sat.
Without asking she sat down and smiled at him.

[color=#FFFFFF]"Hello... I don't think I know you, do I? New around here?"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-08-2012

"Well I was in Leeds often and so wasnt often here I was basicaly training everyday in the *he wispers a bit* Imperial Guard Rooms. Well much has changed and so I wanted to see the Tearoom all Navy Officers talk of"

He took another sip of his sake and ordered a new tea and looks at the young Women as if he would ask if she wants something too.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-09-2012

She put her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hands.
"I'd like another tea, please."

She watches him for a while.
[color=#FFFFFF]"Leeds, hmm? So you're a hero of war or something?"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-09-2012

"Well not realy I dont think you can return from a lost war as a hero... And plus im a former Imperial Guard member so many of the new Naval Forces Members hate us or at least dislike us... But enough from me, how about you ?
He leans back holding tight to his Sword and watches her waiting for her replie

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-09-2012

Amaya thinks for a while.
"hmm. I already decided though. You're a hero and all that."

She then leans back as well and looks up to the ceiling.
[color=#FFFFFF]"About me... Well, I'm beautiful, smart, attractive... But you can see that, hai?
I also fly a gunboat for the Naval Forces. Best captain in the fleet obviously."

She looks down to the sword for a moment.
"What's the matter with that?"

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Antiker - 08-10-2012

Well with the sword... It`s from my father all i have left from him, and yes you are right with that you are good looking. I actualy prefer Chimearas or the Command of a Destroyer. But I needed to abandon it...

He looks at her smiling a bit.

~ Perfect Blossom Tea Room ~ - Stuffz - 08-11-2012

"So, it's some sort of souvenir, is it?"

She gave it a closer look and then turned back to him and suddenly starts to laugh.

[color=#FFFFFF]"We're quite silly, aren't we? Talking and not even knowing the other's name.. tsk. tsk."

"I'm Amaya .. and you?"